Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2017, 12:21 AM   #1
kinkyindfw
Registered Member

Default Fantasy - mom breast pump broken

I know this is crazy but all talk of roleplaying makes me want to just put this out there. I've had different versions but the same basic fantasy in my mental list for a long time. It's all roleplay and I do not condone any real life mom/son because it's illegal we're I live.

Anyway. Me and Mom are sitting around watching TV and I notice she keeps fidgeting with her top and bra. I can see her discomfort, so I ask what's wrong. She explains that the baby stopped nursing and her breasts we're so full of milk it was really starting to hurt. I asked if she needs me get her pump, but she explains it stopped working and she has to wait until tomorrow to get a new one. After a short time I see her really look like she is in a lot of pain. I tell her I can't stand to see her like this any longer and after summoning all my guts I just come out and ask. "Mom I know it's weird and if anyone found out it would cause huge problems, but I can't stand seeing you suffer. Let me breastfeed from you, just to relieve the pain. I promise it will never leave the room and only we will know.". Mom says "oh my baby boy thank you but we can't if someone found out I wouldn't be able to show my face around town.". I look her in her beautiful eyes and tell her "me either mom so you know I wouldn't tell anyone ever!"
I could see Mom blushing at that moment a wave of pain shot through her causing her to cry out. She looks at me and say "God baby please I can't take anymore." With that I get up and go over looking down at her as she directs me to lay across couch with my head in her lap. At the same time she quickly opens her blouse and popping open the front clasp of her bra causing her swollen breasts to burst past her top. She cries out "please baby." And gently she takes her hands and guides my head up to her hard nipple until my mouth sucks as much of her breast as my mouth will take. She directs me to suck in the proper way as she strokes my hair and moans in relief. Her warm milk starts filling my mouth. As the relief flows out of her she tilts her head back and moans softly. Quietly telling me how good a boy I am and how good this feels. She drops one hand from my hair it falls down my chest until resting gently on my lap. It hadn't occurred to me until right then my cock was so hard it was pulsing and throbbing in my thin shorts just under my mom's hand. Suddenly she feels it and looks down and says " oh baby boy I'm so sorry I didn't think about what effect sucking on mommy's breasts would have on you". But baby I need you to do the other one so bad". I tell her it's ok mom as I move to her other breast. She says "we'll I can't have my baby hurting either" and with that she slowly starts rubbing my shaft while moaning in relief as her breast fills my mouth with warm milk. After what was only a few minutes I realise my cock is out and mom's stroking it. Telling me what a good boy I am and that she's going to take care of her baby boy when I finish her milk.

And my fantasy it goes from there to her pulling her panties off and pulling me up between her thighs. saying "it's ok baby I know you need this so bad and I do to sweet son. We both need it!" You guys and girls can guess we're the story goes from there.....

Yes I know a bit perverted but hey it's a fantasy and there's nothing wrong with that. But I would give a lot to have that roleplayed out for real well not with my real mom mind you. But with a lactating woman to breastfeed from.

Wow that didn't seem so long until I hit submit. Lol
kinkyindfw is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:30 AM   #2
Str8Kandi
ManEater DeepThroater

User ID: 411653
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really had me for a minute, but sounds like a fantasy! sounds like a woman with a newborn or miscarriage needs to fill your dream!!!
Str8Kandi is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 02:39 PM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

great role play fantasy!!
i'm not much for large breasts, but a little intimate delites w/ mom, her milk filled breasts, and an empty house sounds like a load or two or three of fun!! she wouldnt even need to have milk feed breasts!

so, does she milk you and your cock with her mouth, her breasts, or her vagina??
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 04:11 PM   #4
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

All I know is, now I want to fuck your mom too. lol Great fantasy! Now where are all the big titty dallas ladies? (I would have to go 'helpful uncle' as I'm too old for 'step-son')
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:36 PM   #5
Danson&Highsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Hot and well written. I'd like to play that one out too.
Danson&Highsmith is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:19 PM   #6
kinkyindfw
Registered Member

Thanks for the props on the story. I actually had to keep the description details down because I felt it would would get a little long winded for this website and purpose. But I could quickly put the ending up on the post if you wanted it.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:34 AM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

kinky, pls do - and hope it's a happy ending :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:04 AM   #8
texassano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I've seen posts on here from time to time from providers that recently gave birth and are lactating and seemed open to that type of fantasy. Keep your eyes open, I'm sure they are out there sooner or later.
texassano is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 01:32 PM   #9
ScarletteC
Account Disabled

User ID: 402722
My ECCIE Reviews

Lactation can actually be induced, without a pregnancy. One of my medications recently started up the milk factory again, which I encouraged a bit with some herbal supplements (and went up a cup size!!!). For me it's really easy to start producing again and without the pregnancy/baby hormones it's a very different and erotic experience. I just don't know if it's something that would be a turn on or gross guys out?
ScarletteC is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:09 PM   #10
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always instruction my naughty boys just how to nurse my breast so I feel that warmth shoot straight to my pussy, as Im straddling them in a wet SS, it so makes my pussy juices flows...just adore licking pussy juice off your balls...and of course my naughty boy is going to take care of ALL of mommys needs.....
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:55 AM   #11
kinkyindfw
Registered Member

[QUOTE=kinkyindfw;1060157456]I know this is crazy but all talk of roleplaying makes me want to just put this out there. I've had different versions but the same basic fantasy in my mental list for a long time. It's all roleplay and I do not condone any real life mom/son because it's illegal we're I live.

Anyway. Me and Mom are sitting around watching TV and I notice she keeps fidgeting with her top and bra. I can see her discomfort, so I ask what's wrong. She explains that the baby stopped nursing and her breasts we're so full of milk it was really starting to hurt. I asked if she needs me get her pump, but she explains it stopped working and she has to wait until tomorrow to get a new one. After a short time I see her really look like she is in a lot of pain. I tell her I can't stand to see her like this any longer and after summoning all my guts I just come out and ask. "Mom I know it's weird and if anyone found out it would cause huge problems, but I can't stand seeing you suffer. Let me breastfeed from you, just to relieve the pain. I promise it will never leave the room and only we will know.". Mom says "oh my baby boy thank you but we can't if someone found out I wouldn't be able to show my face around town.". I look her in her beautiful eyes and tell her "me either mom so you know I wouldn't tell anyone ever!"
I could see Mom blushing at that moment a wave of pain shot through her causing her to cry out. She looks at me and say "God baby please I can't take anymore." With that I get up and go over looking down at her as she directs me to lay across couch with my head in her lap. At the same time she quickly opens her blouse and popping open the front clasp of her bra causing her swollen breasts to burst past her top. She cries out "please baby." And gently she takes her hands and guides my head up to her hard nipple until my mouth sucks as much of her breast as my mouth will take. She directs me to suck in the proper way as she strokes my hair and moans in relief. Her warm milk starts filling my mouth. As the relief flows out of her she tilts her head back and moans softly. Quietly telling me how good a boy I am and how good this feels. She drops one hand from my hair it falls down my chest until resting gently on my lap. It hadn't occurred to me until right then my cock was so hard it was pulsing and throbbing in my thin shorts just under my mom's hand. Suddenly she feels it and looks down and says " oh baby boy I'm so sorry I didn't think about what effect sucking on mommy's breasts would have on you". But baby I need you to do the other one so bad". I tell her it's ok mom as I move to her other breast. She says "we'll I can't have my baby hurting either" and with that she slowly starts rubbing my shaft while moaning in relief as her breast fills my mouth with warm milk. After what was only a few minutes I realise my cock is out and mom's stroking it. Telling me what a good boy I am and that she's going to take care of her baby boy when I finish her milk.

slowly shee runs her finger nails from the base of my shaft up to me tip, then around the head. I can't help but moan into her breast not wanting to release her soft breast from mouth. Her nipple so fat and in gorged with every suck I'm rewarded with warm sweet mother's milk filling my mouth. The sound of my suck and gulping filled my ears and the throbbing of my cock cause a pulse effect mixing with the swallowing sound. It was to much for a man to handle, pre cum dripping from my cock as Mom rubs her fingers over it and around the head of my cock. She kisses the top of my head pulling me to her breasts wispering good I need you my baby boy, forgive me but I need your cock inside mommy's pussy.

My mouth made a wet Popping sound as I released the suction I had on her breast. Oh god baby, my mom moaned out. Her nipple wet red and swollen looked more beautiful then I could have ever imagined if I had not seen it with my own eyes. Lustfully I tell her how good her milk was and how I loved her warm milk filling my tummy and her loving fingers teasing my rock hard cock without mercy. She smiles at me and says oh son I know it was wrong to tease you so much, I know my baby needs to release his massive load. With that she stands up brushing her pelvic mound against my face as she takes my hand and pulls my willing body in the direction of her bedroom...........

More to cum
I know it's bad but hey it's a fantasy and there's nothing wrong with that. But I would give a lot to have that roleplayed out for real well not with my real mom mind you. But with a lactating woman to breastfeed
Old 11-15-2017, 08:24 AM   #12
biguywants
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Wow that is hot! Never really thought about it but my pants suddenly are way too tight!
biguywants is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women