Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2017, 08:33 PM   #16
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

There are a lot of things we do in life and in the pursuit of pussy that are not always legal. It is good that you are curious about the legality of the situation so that you are not flying into it blind and can do some proper risk assessment. Whether you are in Texas or some other state, there are some places where such activity regularly happens in bookstores despite the legal risks. There are risks. Just because a bookstore or private club hasn't been "raided" lately or yet, doesn't mean it can't happen that particular day you decide to play. Chances are it won't happen, but it could.

I believe part of the thrill of the bookstore play is that the people are playing in a semi public place. You don't know who might walk in or what other people may say or do while you are trying to have fun. For some that adds to the excitement and passion of things.

So you and the friend just got to decide whether you two are comfortable with the risks involved in such activity.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:52 PM   #17
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyselfCCS View Post
Sure there's a difference but the question remains, is there a reasonable expectation of privacy at a members only section of an ABS? if so, what are the implication regarding the legalities of this?
Adding a "members-only" section to the hypothetical wouldn't change my opinion. The "members-only" section would still be a public place under the court's broad holding in Cammack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyselfCCS View Post
So my final question is this, since there is a precedent of an appeal being denied, anyone in a similar situation has absolutely no chance of a different outcome even if the judge agrees with the dissenting opinion?
Absolutely no chance? I wouldn't go THAT far. But under the rule of stare decisis, judges follow precedents, and Cammack is still good law, as far as I know. Dissents have no precedential value because, well, they're dissents.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:56 AM   #18
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Well said SJ

+1 SJ

OP, I still want an answer to my question.

MCCS, unless you are a judge on the Court of Criminal Appeals AND you have a majority of judges to vote with you, how you would "hold" matters not!!! Cammack is the law unless you can show show us some authority overturning Cammack
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #19
MyselfCCS
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Well said SJ

+1 SJ

OP, I still want an answer to my question.

MCCS, unless you are a judge on the Court of Criminal Appeals AND you have a majority of judges to vote with you, how you would "hold" matters not!!! Cammack is the law unless you can show show us some authority overturning Cammack
No interest in arguing just for the sake of it, I'm no legal expert at all so I appreciate you guys taking the time to explain how things work in the legal realm.
MyselfCCS is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:27 AM   #20
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I do not speak for SJ but on behalf of myself, you're welcome.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 11:27 PM   #21
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Here's a good "book" for ya!
--> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2014/1...ling-with.html
--> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2015/1...pbackpage.html
Inversion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women