Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59855
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2019, 01:40 PM   #91
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Odumbo knew hildebeest was using an off-site, unsecure server to conduct official business wherein classified material was being sent and received in violation of Federal regulations. Odumbo created a pseudonym to conspire in her deceit and avoid detection. That he knew and did nothing is itself a violation of Federal statutes which state anyone aware of OPSEC violations are required by statute to report and bring and end to said violations. Odumbo was complicit in hildebeest's criminal activities.
I dont see why prosecuters couldn't go after Obama if they could prove any wrong doing.

Again, why couldn't they go after Hilary with or without charges on Obama?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 02:50 PM   #92
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I dont see why prosecuters couldn't go after Obama if they could prove any wrong doing.

Again, why couldn't they go after Hilary with or without charges on Obama?
So after two years of blaming every fucking body and every fucking thing for her lost bid in 2016, you imagine hildebeest would go down without taking Odumbo -- who bumped her out her queenship in 2008? Right.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 02:54 PM   #93
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
So after two years of blaming every fucking body and every fucking thing for her lost bid in 2016, you imagine hildebeest would go down without taking Odumbo -- who bumped her out her queenship in 2008? Right.
Again, I don't see why that prevents her from being charged.

If she committed a crime, why can't she be charged?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 02:59 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, I don't see why that prevents her from being charged.

If she committed a crime, why can't she be charged?
Because that would require also taking down this country's first black president, and that ain't goinna happen.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:56 PM   #95
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You’re still butt hurt about that black president thing, aren’t you, IBH?

If they have evidence of a crime, Trump’s DOJ will happily charge her.

They’ll need it to divert attention to the new Trump Tower at Sing Sing.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 04:59 PM   #96
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because that would require also taking down this country's first black president, and that ain't goinna happen.
I thought Obama was half white like Candace Owens, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas and Condolezza Rice
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 07:08 PM   #97
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You’re still butt hurt about that black president thing, aren’t you, IBH?

If they have evidence of a crime, Trump’s DOJ will happily charge her.

They’ll need it to divert attention to the new Trump Tower at Sing Sing.
Odumbo was willfully complicit in hildebeest's crime. He created a pseudonym to participate and sent emails conducting official business through an unsecure server to hildebeest's non-approved, non-state email account in violation of Federal statutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I thought
Your first assumption is based on an improbability.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:25 PM   #98
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

HAHAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Beam me up Scotty!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:00 PM   #99
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. If she broke the law, she can be charged. Obama be damned.

Trump would love nothing more than to drag Obama into an investigation. If it was because if Clinton, EVEN BETTER! If there was anything that Session could have thrown at her, even if it wouldn't stick, they would have.
It would be their best ever wet dream.

No one in this administration would protect Clinton or Obama.

Tell me I'm wrong. If you do, there's not any point arguing because you will have abandoned absolutely all logic.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:06 PM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. If she broke the law, she can be charged. Obama be damned.

Trump would love nothing more than to drag Obama into an investigation. If it was because if Clinton, EVEN BETTER! If there was anything that Session could have thrown at her, even if it wouldn't stick, they would have.
It would be their best ever wet dream.

No one in this administration would protect Clinton or Obama.

Tell me I'm wrong. If you do, there's not any point arguing because you will have abandoned absolutely all logic.
Odumbo was an accomplice in hildebeest's criminal enterprise. You had "too big too fail"; now you have "too big to prosecute".
Old 03-12-2019, 10:01 PM   #101
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Like I say with Trump though, if she's been investigated and professional non political prosecuters sayv thereis nothing to charge, then everyone needs to move on.

I understand that still may be in question.
the problems here is that a certain officials over-rode protocol swept everything under the rug..

the investigation was sloppy. Obama DOJ & FBI had no intention of investigating Clinton.

this is where the equal application of justice got thrown out the window.

EYE see that IBH got the Clinton thing down pat.

clinton .............. IBH
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:13 AM   #102
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yes, how about an adult discussion.

"The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 61.3% of the nation's total, with the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) being 76.9%"

Using your link, prison population is about 180,000.

Blacks make up 38% or 68,400 prisoners.
Blacks make up 12.6% of the US population. That means they should make up 12.6% of 180,000 or 22,860. Blacks are over represented by 300%

If white prisoners were represented by the % (76.9) they are in our country, there would be 138,420 of them. There are only 104,400. Whites are under represented by about 33%.

And since there are @6 times as many whites as blacks in the US, it should be a 6 to 1 arrest ratio. You numbers show a 3 to 1 ratio (If there are 5.8 million white arrests, the should be less than 1 million black arrests for population %)

Federal Bureau of Prisons considers Hispanics to be white. But your judge doesn't?

You didn't address sentence vs. crime and you used numbers as.....what? You tried to use them to back up your bullshit.

They prove nothing except there are more black prisoners than their share of the population and a lot fewer white prisoners than their share of the population.

I also believe you're lying out of your ass about what this "judge" said or even that he exists.
But it is the kind of thing someone who doesn't know the difference between the burden of proof in a civil case from a criminal case would say.

Any judge who openly admits he (and other judges as well) makes decisions based on race (regardless of which way it goes) should be disbarred and thrown in jail. The idea he is a professor and passing on anti-white (or anti-black or anti-anything) bias to future judges and legal professionals is something that can only happen in your mind. The idea no one who attend his classes would say anything or none of his students would see how wrong he is also one straight from your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Bullshit.

Now we can move on to an adult discussion.

Here's how a judge explained it to me ... (he was Caucasian, and taught for a long time at a significant law school) ... "we" expect Hispanics to react to social situations with violence, but we don't expect "White people from the better neighborhoods to do so," so we are harder on the "White people" than the Hispanics. (a close paraphrase). And he said "we"!

Your "assumption" seems to be that Judges are harder on "people of color," because they are "people of color." Or that they are harder on poor people because they have less money.

Your assumption is not founded on fact. It's based on your bias and the bias of whining fools all over the country.

Current in Bureau of Prisons (Feds) https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...nmate_race.jsp

Blacks 38% of the prison population
Whites 58% of the prison population

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

Whites in 2013 charged with UCR reportable crimes about 5.8 million
Blacks in 2013 charged with UCR reportable crimes about 2.2 million

This is why more often than not. Explain why they do! What happened to them?

On the other hand ... what happened to these guys (White!!!1)

What the fake news doesn't tell you is the history of the person to be sentenced, and the nature of the offense for which they were charged. As has been discussed above: A first offender will not get time or much less time than a repeat offender. If they are looking at time they get a lawyer appointed for them. (And don't try to hand me that crap about "appointed lawyers are not as good"! I know better!)
You know better a court appointed attorney is as good as one who makes 50 times as much and has 1/50th of the case load?
You're totally full of shit.
And looking at time isn't what gets you a court appointed attorney. It's not being able to afford to hire your own. You known, being poor.
Another basic concept of law you don't know.

Since you know court appointed attorneys are as good as say, manafort's attorneys, that means you're poor as well as being a criminal.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:43 AM   #103
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I thought Obama was half white like Candace Owens, Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas and Condolezza Rice
It's not the half white part that serves his interest...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:45 AM   #104
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo was an accomplice in hildebeest's criminal enterprise. You had "too big too fail"; now you have "too big to prosecute".
You got that right...https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...j-told-them-no
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:47 AM   #105
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
It's not the half white part that serves his interest...
I see. You like the humble selfless "white" part of Obama. Your on your way bb. " My name is bb and Im a racist..................
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women