Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2019, 09:39 AM   #76
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
hildebeest sent and received classified SAP intel over an unsecure server. She had her maid print same on her home printer. hildebeest violated federal statutes that others are in prison for violating. There's no "technically" to it. hildebeest willfully and knowingly violated federal statutes.

I understand why under the Obama administration, why no charged were filed.

However, under Trump and Sessions, if there was substantial evidence against her, why were no charges filed then?

What we read in the media is worthless anymore.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:51 AM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I understand why under the Obama administration, why no charged were filed.

However, under Trump and Sessions, if there was substantial evidence against her, why were no charges filed then?

What we read in the media is worthless anymore.

The evidence against hildebeest is common knowledge. It's common knowledge that a foreign government -- other than Russia -- has all of hildebeest's emails. Comey testified to that.

Per Lisa Page's testimony, Odumbo's DOJ emphatically told the FBI it would not prosecute a "gross negligence" case against hildebeest. WTF Session's was doing and why didn't he take action against hildebeest is anybody's guess. Even Trump won't release the unredacted FISA warrant requests.

Judicial Watch is going after hildebeest for willfully and knowingly violating the Freedom of Information Act -- but they have to prove it in court. And that might prove difficult. Whether Barr will act on what is known remains to be seen.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:05 AM   #78
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
The evidence against hildebeest is common knowledge. It's common knowledge that a foreign government -- other than Russia -- has all of hildebeest's emails. Comey testified to that.

Per Lisa Page's testimony, Odumbo's DOJ emphatically told the FBI it would not prosecute a "gross negligence" case against hildebeest. WTF Session's was doing and why didn't he take action against hildebeest is anybody's guess. Even Trump won't release the unredacted FISA warrant requests.

Judicial Watch is going after hildebeest for willfully and knowingly violating the Freedom of Information Act -- but they have to prove it in court. And that might prove difficult. Whether Barr will act on what is known remains to be seen.

IB,

It is common knowledge by way of the media. The media isn't a reliable source.

Sessions could have made a phone call and it would be done.

He is secretly bestys with the Clinton's? I recall him not being a big Clinton fan.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:25 AM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB,

It is common knowledge by way of the media. The media isn't a reliable source.

Sessions could have made a phone call and it would be done.

He is secretly bestys with the Clinton's? I recall him not being a big Clinton fan.
Comey's congressional testimony was televised on C-SPAN. Comey testified that hildebeest sent and received classified intel over an unsecured server in violation of federal statutes. Those facts are unfiltered by the lame-stream media. Comey also announced that anyone else doing what hildebeest had done could expect to be prosecuted.

Furthermore, Odumbo, via an alias, knew what hildebeest was doing; so, he too was guilty of violating Federal statutes. hildebeest is getting away with a crime because anyone prosecuting her would also have to prosecute Odumbo -- who also committed a crime by allowing hildebeest to do what she did. Politically untenable.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:45 AM   #80
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
As usual - DPST's got nothing to contribute to forum on equal rights Except:
Name-calling.

Must be hard to be so sensitive and OUTRAGED in Life!

Off topic.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:52 AM   #81
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Humor escapes you, must be tough being you.

Off topic
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:15 AM   #82
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Off topic

But oh so truthful.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:25 AM   #83
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Comey's congressional testimony was televised on C-SPAN. Comey testified that hildebeest sent and received classified intel over an unsecured server in violation of federal statutes. Those facts are unfiltered by the lame-stream media. Comey also announced that anyone else doing what hildebeest had done could expect to be prosecuted.

Furthermore, Odumbo, via an alias, knew what hildebeest was doing; so, he too was guilty of violating Federal statutes. hildebeest is getting away with a crime because anyone prosecuting her would also have to prosecute Odumbo -- who also committed a crime by allowing hildebeest to do what she did. Politically untenable.
Why didn't Jeff Sessions have her charged?

Why didn't Comey, who for arguments sake was pressured by lynch not to pursue the issue, press charges the day Session was confirmed as AG?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why didn't Jeff Sessions have her charged?

Why didn't Comey, who for arguments sake was pressured by lynch not to pursue the issue, press charges the day Session was confirmed as AG?
Who is going to prosecute Odumbo? Politically untenable. Comey knew that as well.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:35 AM   #85
grean
Valued Poster

Comey, because he did not like Clinton so much, was willing to scuttle his own career by announcing he would reopen the investigation into Clinton right before the election, also putting himself at risk of breaking the law.

You would have me believe if there was any evidence to bring charges against her that he wouldn't?

Same with Trump. As much as I want that motherfucker to get thrown in jail, it doesn't appear there is any evidence to backup charges even as people on the left insist that it's plain as day.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:45 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Comey, because he did not like Clinton so much, was willing to scuttle his own career by announcing he would reopen the investigation into Clinton right before the election, also putting himself at risk of breaking the law.

You would have me believe if there was any evidence to bring charges against her that he wouldn't?

Same with Trump. As much as I want that motherfucker to get thrown in jail, it doesn't appear there is any evidence to backup charges even as people on the left insist that it's plain as day.
Comey had to reopen the investigation because other people were going to expose him and Strzok for sitting on Weiner's laptop. Reopening the case and then lying about having examined Weiner's computer thoroughly just prior to the election was an act of self preservation.

Who was or is going to prosecute Odumbo?

I know the federal regulations regarding OPSEC. The government spent a lot of money teaching me those regulations. It was part of my job to enforce those regulations. Comey testified under oath that hildebeest violated those regulations and that Odumbo knew she was violating those regulations. That Odumbo didn't stop hildebeest, is also a violation of Federal statutes.

Who was or is going to prosecute Odumbo? Politically untenable.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:50 AM   #87
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Comey had to reopen the investigation because other people were going to expose him and Strzok for sitting on Weiner's laptop. Reopening the case and then lying about having examined Weiner's computer thoroughly just prior to the election was an act of self preservation.

Who was or is going to prosecute Odumbo?

I know the federal regulations regarding OPSEC. The government spent a lot of money teaching me those regulations. It was part of my job to enforce those regulations. Comey testified under oath that hildebeest violated those regulations and that Odumbo knew she was violating those regulations. That Odumbo didn't stop hildebeest, is also a violation of Federal statutes.

Who was or is going to prosecute Odumbo? Politically untenable.
Obama, is another issue. The original question was about Clinton.

Why don't we finish Clinton, and then move in to Obama.

Why hasn't she been charged? No one is protecting her.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:52 AM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama, is another issue. The original question was about Clinton.

Why don't we finish Clinton, and then move in to Obama.

Why hasn't she been charged? No one is protecting her.
No. Odumbo is not "another issue". He was an accomplice to hildebeest's crime.

Who was or is going to prosecute Odumbo? It's politically untenable.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:59 AM   #89
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. Odumbo is not "another issue". He was an accomplice to hildebeest's crime.

Who was or is going to prosecute Odumbo? It's politically untenable.
Obama instructed Hilary to move classified documents onto a personal server and have her maid print them?

How does he have anything to do with her actions?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:15 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama instructed Hilary to move classified documents onto a personal server and have her maid print them?

How does he have anything to do with her actions?
Odumbo knew hildebeest was using an off-site, unsecure server to conduct official business wherein classified material was being sent and received in violation of Federal regulations. Odumbo created a pseudonym to conspire in her deceit and avoid detection. That he knew and did nothing is itself a violation of Federal statutes which state anyone aware of OPSEC violations are required by statute to report and bring and end to said violations. Odumbo was complicit in hildebeest's criminal activities.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women