Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-05-2021, 07:03 AM   #31
Rainbird4668
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
There is no "haters" that's a child's woke reaction to escape the reality of an OPINION REVIEW SITE.

If your wondering where people start wondering more than usual about this hooker look no further than at yourself

Theres only 2 possible scenarios with your continual multiple posting in an over the top emotional reactions

1 scenario is your Her which in reality is pitiful if your in such a state of renewal and living in some present time.

Mainly because if you where her you shouldn't care less about any views contrary to yours because of your new found strength in all aspects of life.so the 5 to 10 postings in every Phoenix review brings me to scenario 2

Which is your some obsessed jimmie that tries to make me believe I m not looking at misshapen calves and bad photos which turns me off even further as a prospective client

In other words you creep out people in my opinion.now if Phoenix thinks it's a great .business decision to have you on every review brow beating potential clients to see her hey by all means continue to attack people that are sounding the alarm with simple constructive criticism

I could go further but as a potential client NONE OF these 2 scenarios is a help

Neither scenario. Just observations, not meant to be a brow beating. I get its a review board, with each to their own opinion... my posts in this thread are just my opinion.

People are entitled to post if they feel Phoenix is manly... but i disagree and can post contrary... its how review/opinion boards work. I'm sure there are others who enjoy her attributes... as there are surely others who do not.

If anything people have been more attacking toward me here. Honestly, the fact people go out of their way to accuse me of being Phoenix and harrass me or even impersonate me... not just here but on twitter has been hostile and bizarre.

And... Phoenix doesnt need this review board to be successful... my insignificant posts on here don't affect her business in any way... neither do any of the negatives tbh.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:00 AM   #32
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbird4668 View Post
Neither scenario. Just observations, not meant to be a brow beating. I get its a review board, with each to their own opinion... my posts in this thread are just my opinion.

People are entitled to post if they feel Phoenix is manly... but i disagree and can post contrary... its how review/opinion boards work. I'm sure there are others who enjoy her attributes... as there are surely others who do not.

If anything people have been more attacking toward me here. Honestly, the fact people go out of their way to accuse me of being Phoenix and harrass me or even impersonate me... not just here but on twitter has been hostile and bizarre.

And... Phoenix doesnt need this review board to be successful... my insignificant posts on here don't affect her business in any way... neither do any of the negatives tbh.
not me, I just want to know which posted that ^^^ and other posts.
When will she let the new mandle post more ??? just askin

hope ya don't end up one of its trashed
Old 06-05-2021, 09:24 AM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

mmmm strange pm
was that dictation, copy n paste or she has my password or the real rain ??? just askin
Old 06-05-2021, 09:35 AM   #34
teddybear6011
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This whole back and forth nonsense is childish and serves to do little but draw attention to themselves instead of focusing on the qualities of this provider. I had the privilege to see Phoenix and found her to be very attractive, great energy, passionate, genuine, and not manly at all. Let's stop the silly bantering and do honest comments about these providers. You waste the time of all of us on here with mindless non-related comments.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:12 AM   #35
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear6011 View Post
This whole back and forth nonsense is childish and serves to do little but draw attention to themselves instead of focusing on the qualities of this provider. I had the privilege to see Phoenix and found her to be very attractive, great energy, passionate, genuine, and not manly at all. Let's stop the silly bantering and do honest comments about these providers. You waste the time of all of us on here with mindless non-related comments.
yep
Old 06-05-2021, 11:19 AM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear6011 View Post
but outing is ok if I like ta fuck the outer ???? just askin
if so sweet till ya next unneeded unwanted
its just one of her "qualities"
Old 06-05-2021, 05:28 PM   #37
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Fuck the haters. I only saw her twice. But the first time I saw her was one of the best fucks I have ever had.

Musta been a long time ago sir roo.... I'll fill ya in the next time we have a beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry View Post
On topic, she is looking like a man. Its not hating, its truth. You like women with calves bigger than a man, you do you.

Haters come from her bad history. She has a long one.
Popeye is jelly a them calves and cankles....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
There is no "haters" that's a child's woke reaction to escape the reality of an OPINION REVIEW SITE.

If your wondering where people start wondering more than usual about this hooker look no further than at yourself

Theres only 2 possible scenarios with your continual multiple posting in an over the top emotional reactions

1 scenario is your Her which in reality is pitiful if your in such a state of renewal and living in some present time.

Mainly because if you where her you shouldn't care less about any views contrary to yours because of your new found strength in all aspects of life.so the 5 to 10 postings in every Phoenix review brings me to scenario 2

Which is your some obsessed jimmie that tries to make me believe I m not looking at misshapen calves and bad photos which turns me off even further as a prospective client

In other words you creep out people in my opinion.now if Phoenix thinks it's a great .business decision to have you on every review brow beating potential clients to see her hey by all means continue to attack people that are sounding the alarm with simple constructive criticism

I could go further but as a potential client NONE OF these 2 scenarios is a help
Old 06-05-2021, 05:53 PM   #38
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen please get back on subject or start another thread
Old 06-05-2021, 07:01 PM   #39
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-epg View Post
Gentlemen please get back on subject or start another thread
rereading all of thread I see not any off topic Sir

some like her a lot

others not so much for what she has done to other members

mmmm like posting posters in a guys hood he has hookers stay at his home
with real name and a pic mmmm may he RIP LOL she was one of many times

others say that's over she's cleaned up

many have been there seen that before a few times over, just sayin

So there will never be a short list of posts on this Ahem lady's Reports

All reports will be a mix of great time to overly BSC

all in this thread, even with all the disagreement

shhhhhh Sir Doc, one of them likes was from me
Old 06-05-2021, 07:06 PM   #40
Airmag315
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Looks aside, she absolutey loves pleasing. Her hands and mouth.. shell chose your dixk over air. The dedication is why you would see her, I don’t post reviews often but there are few girls that will give you 100% with cum coming out of their nose.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:22 PM   #41
Luvbubbles
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

If you had a duo with her and Eve, you missed fantastic interaction ! Loved it when Phoenix sat on my face to be nibbled on !
Old 11-21-2021, 10:21 AM   #42
djcentric7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Oh my gawddd i cannot wait for her next come around to cuse! I am setting it up and i just missed her ughhhh lol

[Please do not reply to reviews that have been idle for 30 days - GM]
Old 11-21-2021, 10:27 AM   #43
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcentric7 View Post
Oh my gawddd i cannot wait for her next come around to cuse! I am setting it up and i just missed her ughhhh lol
nice bump closed in 1 2 3
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
PhoenixFux

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women