Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #16
Brooklyn Sky
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125550
My ECCIE Reviews

this is true, although keep in mind an "ok" on p411 for the most part means the hobbiest is not LE.... I personally like to have general info of who i see (for safety reasons) which an "ok" does not tell me. So please excuse me and others for playing on the safe side
TY
Brooklyn Sky is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:49 PM   #17
YourKinkyMILF
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66676
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 actually supports using other methods of screening in addition to OKs:

"So please do as much screening as you feel is necessary to keep yourself safe, and remember that P411, like any verification service, should only be used as one tool in the process."

OKs can be old, the provider may not be active any longer, or god forbid, she may not even have seen the gent. While I screen with other methods than references or OKs, I have no problem providing references to ladies. It keeps them safe and makes it easier for my clients to enjoy other pleasures.
YourKinkyMILF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #18
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Personally, I'm not a fan of "re-checking" Okays.

I find that too often the provider can't remember exactly who they are talking about and goes off on a rant about someone completely different. Or says "I can't remember, sorry" and then the provider checking thinks that means the provider is saying that she didn't actually give the Okay (which isn't possible, there are no ghosts giving Okays). We have lots of unnecessary issues that come up because of the re-checking of Okays.

P411 was actually first built so that providers would stop contacting my agency (Private Connection) for references, because it was really becoming bothersome and overwhelming.... we would never say anything more than "he was Okay" anyway... and in my mind, saying anything more than that is pretty indiscreet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider
What about the fucknut that has over a hundred OKs on P411 and then goes nutso and hurts a provider? Ladies screen for a reason. If one does not like the screening process then move on.
I hardly think that any of those 100 Okays would be able to accurately predict the fucknut's FUTURE behavior. Unfortunately.

Now, even though I don't personally think that re-checking Okays is really all that great of a screening method, I do support each providers right to do her screening in any way she sees fit. P411 is only intended to be used as one tool in the verification process, and if you wish to contact the Okays, go for it. However, I also understand and support the ladies who don't want to be bother with repeating themselves. The whole point of P411 is so that you only need to say "he is OKAY" once.... not 100 times to every single provider the client happens to contact. So if some providers choose not to respond, that's their prerogative.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women