Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2012, 07:00 PM   #16
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

I have one more thought, not about outing, but about the different effect of banning on different members that also calls for some discretion (except for the most blatant offenses).

A hobbyist who is banned might lose face. A provider who is banned might lose her livelihood. We want justice to be blind, but there is a built-in gender inequity here.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #17
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Outing it outing. Consequences of which should be severe. If a hobbyist does it, he is blacklisted everywhere. If a provider does it, she should be exposed. Serious consequences should affect either one.

This is true with any fucking profession (pun intended). Take lawyers for example. They fuck you for money, and when they break their attorney-client privilege, they are disbarred, disgraced, and lose their livelihood as well.

Outing is outing, plain and simple, and should never be tolerated in any way.

JMHO, FWIW
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #18
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

ufriend, perhaps I did not make clear that my observation about gender inequity concerns non-outing offenses only. I don't disagree with you if, by outing, you mean "disclosing real identity". I am curious about your opinion on my Reply #14.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #19
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Everybody neeeds to chill JUUUUUST a bit....

For the event in question that I believe led to this thread... and this topic... there was no actual "outing." Not in the thread that I acted on and not in any post or message that was given to me. It was implied, and there was a threat of it only.

Now a "threat" is a serious matter too. And in retrospect, I should have acted on it more strictly. But both parties had a decent track record on the board with no previous history. I knew some of the background that led to it also, so at the time I judged it to be two people who were having a problem with each other and just needed to be warned off. Like I said before... probably not the right move.

Others say they have evidence of much worse things said by PM, email, etc. I had none at the time (and I still don't, in fact!), and I just wanted to act quickly and try to get the posters calmed down and minimize damage.

But again, no one likes a nice guy on this type of stuff. And again.... LESSON FUCKING LEARNED!!

If you guys think jymie's idea of 30 days minimum Ban is best... GREAT! I'll go along. And I'll do it for "threats" too.

But... there does need to be some discretion allowed too. Sometimes people just make mistakes, fer God's sake. And don't do much real damage. Too many on here want blood at every opportunity. And lately, there's been lots of opportunities. I don't know how ANY of us EVER get laid any more!

The people who were directly involved in this have been through a lot of grief. I'm thinking that the hard feelings involved were way worse than any ban would have been. I'm not anticipating more trouble. If they fuck up again, it will be ugly - guaranteed. But for now, leave 'em alone.
rooster is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:17 AM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #21
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
... if, by outing, you mean "disclosing real identity".
sí señor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster69 View Post
... I don't know how ANY of us EVER get laid any more!
+1
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:56 AM   #22
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I don't know how ANY of us EVER get laid any more!
Apparently...
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:06 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I don't know how ANY of us EVER get laid any more!
Its easy. I see 3. Two are not on eccie, and the one that is never posts. a few that where a short run also not on here

This also helps my post count. I don't have to worry who I just pissed off
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #24
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
I don't want to be an apologist for any behavior that threatens the safety of the community, but I hope there is some discretion on the penalty. If "outing" means "revealing any personal information", then we might want to make a distinction between "so-and-so drives an SUV" and "so-and-so's real name is ..."
I feel that If anyone (Ladies or Gents) is threatening or has actually outed someone (ie "so-and-so's real name is ...") should be Banned forever, there should be Zero tolerance for such dangerous behavior. No excuses should be tolerated.
cnym is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women