Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2020, 07:03 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer View Post
I've been waaay stupider than that. Fortunately, only got stood up once on one of my hobby trips, by a unicorn in DFW. Even got "Hootered" (there used to be a blonde named Heather, in Dallas, who happened to be a friend of said unicorn, whose nickname was "Hooter," who was notorious for NS. It was supposed to be our second meeting. I was in DFW for the weekend anyway. Parents or friends supposedly arrived unanounced or without sufficient notice. Live and learn. That was 15 years ago on the old ASPD board this replaced. Now, my trip to your lovely city a decade ago was more than worth the drive. Her "name" was Mandy, aka Agent99. Oh, the memories!
She was the alpha Ho here for awhile. Seen her several times. Before her rates got a little high., And none to NCNS too. Oh well.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 03:39 PM   #32
warehouse35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Going to see her tomorrow, she said she would make it up ,hope this trip is worth the $$$$
warehouse35 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:05 PM   #33
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
i havent seen one post that has "defended" anyone. bam said it happens on both ends, thats not defending anyone

another guy said she is worth trying again...........again not defending anyone

my rule is, nc/ns me once, i will probably try again at some point..... do it twice, i wont go for strike three
Oh come on now Chizzy, while I typically agree with Bam on many things. These earlier comments from you and he sure read like excuses defending her:

"If she she went dark on a guy, so what. Happens all the time."

"PA doesn’t have a history of doing it. But it’s a part of the hobby."

"U wont be disappointed and she is fine. "

Maybe you didn't intend them to come across as defending her but I believe (and based on others comments, they too believe) they did. And I understand it is slim pickings around here but you know you guys would be blasting most other HOs for NCNS.

Someone who charges what she does should be held to a higher standard
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:52 AM   #34
milfman4u2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

If your able to see her do it! You won't be sorry!
milfman4u2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:17 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Oh come on now Chizzy, while I typically agree with Bam on many things. These earlier comments from you and he sure read like excuses defending her:

Maybe you didn't intend them to come across as defending her but I believe (and based on others comments, they too believe) they did. And I understand it is slim pickings around here but you know you guys would be blasting most other HOs for NCNS.

What I said was true about PA. That’s not defending her. Just stating reality. Appears that the OP has spoke with her since the NCNS. Maybe she’ll make good on her actions. Isn't that the way things should work out? I’ve only seen her once. I don’t know her well or WKing for her. I’m just sayin it happens all the time in the hobby. That’s all.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:29 AM   #36
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I ordered pickup from Pizza Hut. Arrived at my promised time and they forgot my order. Pizza Hut is a billion dollar organization.

It happens.

I'll order from them again because it's never happened before and they don't have a history of dropping other customer's orders.

If it becomes a pattern, then I won't.

Same principle here.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 09:01 AM   #37
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

Oh I will disagree with u. You are reading into things that arent there.
The poster stated he may try again.
And he Hope's she was alright

I responded by saying u wont be disappointed and she is fine

How the fuck is that defending a no call no show?

Its stangting she fine because the poster said I hope she is okay
Its starting that if he sees her, she is a great appt.

How the fuck u try to say that's defending her is ridiculous
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 09:29 AM   #38
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
I ordered pickup from Pizza Hut. Arrived at my promised time and they forgot my order. Pizza Hut is a billion dollar organization.

It happens.

I'll order from them again because it's never happened before and they don't have a history of dropping other customer's orders.

If it becomes a pattern, then I won't.

Same principle here.

Along these same lines, about a month ago I ordered a pizza and crazy bread from Little Caesar's. I hadn't had one in months because there aren't any close to me anymore. Never had any problems with them, the pizza, or crazy bread and always enjoyed them.

Long story short, it was the worse pizza I've had it recent history. It was nothing like I had before and the crazy bread was bad too because for whatever reason it wasn't fluffy but hard and dry.

The big kicker was I was sick the entire next day from eating it.

Now, am I going to try it again, probably. However, it's not going to be any time soon. The experience and the distance involved isn't going to make a very appealing idea.

Now imagine, if this was the first time I had ever been there. If it was, it's likely it would turn me away permanently because in my mind that may be "just how it is" or that's "how it's become". As a customer, it doesn't make sense to me to support that way of thinking. In particular, first time there, no prior experience or knowledge of what it is like any other time.

If there is a make up agreement/session thats great. It shows effort to make things right. But that doesn't change the circumstances of how it happened the first time and brushing it off as "to be expected" or it's "part of the hobby" doesn't quite cover for it. Also, with more of the want for references and providing personal background information I think it is worth wanting more than that.

Yes, accidents happen. Emergencies happen. Misunderstandings happen. Appointments get forgot about.
But none of this is reason to except that a simple phone call cant keep the damage control to a minimum.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:07 PM   #39
warehouse35
Valued Poster

Just seen her, omg where have i been.I have seen a lot of girls and now she is my favorite.I know where I’ll be going every week now.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:10 PM   #40
warehouse35
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
U wont be disappointed and she is fine. U should mention to her about the friday appt.
Yes she is, damn that was a good time.Told her I’ll be coming back once a week now lol.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:37 PM   #41
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

She has two fake boobs and two fake butt cheeks. That’s 4 fake body parts to many for me.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 05:05 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warehouse35 View Post
Just seen her, omg where have i been.I have seen a lot of girls and now she is my favorite.I know where I’ll be going every week now.
Alls well what ends well. Now go get a Pizza Hut pizza to top it off.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:08 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
She has two fake boobs and two fake butt cheeks. That’s 4 fake body parts to many for me.
What does that have to do with the OP? So, she won’t have the opportunity to NCNS you. It’s all good. BTW, when I saw her she had her original buns. I thought they were just about right. Haven’t seen her since.
Old 07-09-2020, 08:26 PM   #44
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

PA is an awesome provider and a fun person as well. In this hobby girls cancel or have rescheduled on me too many times to count...I've accepted it. It's the nature of the business..they're independent contractors. Sometimes they probably just have a day and they're like, "I just can't deal with these douchebags today" and I can certainly understand! Or maybe they just want to watch Netflix for a night instead of having some guy trying to fuck them into the next zip code for an hour, who knows. I'm not sure what the alternative is, considering we don't have many good choices around here.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 02:47 AM   #45
C Spackler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
And I’ll take her enhanced body parts and pleasant attitude over pin cushion scarred arms and legs and wigged out incoherence any time.
C Spackler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women