Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160322
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2012, 09:08 AM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default just asking

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

I was not outed, where is the thread.

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

mmmm would have the joking been ok if in the form of questions and answers.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

does this also cover given and supplied by a hospital.

it was all near the edge. but was it over?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

<---- called it. Hope all is well OSD.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

now its just take the antibiotics till it heals. Hoping to be ready to be plowing fields next weekend.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

I was not outed, where is the thread.

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

mmmm would have the joking been ok if in the form of questions and answers.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

does this also cover given and supplied by a hospital. YES it does.

I removed the whole thread as it pertained to prohibited topic.
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling;2381727

[COLOR=red
does this also cover given and supplied by a hospital. [/color]Yes it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusbluto View Post
I removed the whole thread as it pertained to prohibited topic.
Since the Yes it does covers the supplied by an established medical professional (hospital doctor) wouldn't that also mean all the discussions here of the treatments for E.D. also be given the same treatment since they are also only to be used under a doctors script?

Glad you're feeling better OSD.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #6
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

When does a properly prescribed and administered drug become illicit and prohibited? Hope you're feeling better Offshore, but WTF!
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:32 PM   #7
guest032013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

What about peace? Can we get some peace in this thread?!?
guest032013 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:42 PM   #8
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

ya WTF. errrr not you BB. I will take your answer. But WTF, ATF and Hunter would not even give me a lap dance. Hunter needed some things done. I did them and she paid back the out of pocket plus a bit of pay. Asked if I could get lap dance. mmmm called me a ASS, then, not till your all set, maybe next week.

shit now ant that a bitch. They looking out for me. errrr Ah come on honey just a dance I will not cum. Nope, I got sent home.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:36 AM   #9
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

OSD, as far as I can see, the guidelines do not prohibit you from outing your own medical conditions or mentioning any licit medication.

The next time you have a colonoscopy, you should ask your gastroenterologist to stream the live images here.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:36 AM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

That's how I saw it jack. Current mods may not agree. that's cool. I pushed it a bit past the end. Soon to be lost in a heap of old posts and threads.

Not using but hope this does not kill the male plumbing and enhancing threads.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #11
guest082113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

See if you can get your gastroenterologist to be a verified provider. WHo knows, maybe she can make a killing here. Just trying to keep it alive OSD!
guest082113 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women