Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2018, 08:15 AM   #1
LargeNutz
Premium Access

Encounters: 21
Default My guide to sniffing out LE

Disclaimer: If you participate in illegal activities no matter what you try you might get busted. 👮 🚓

1. Accepts any offer for anything you want. I’ve asked for rates and had them say 80 hh 100 hr. Seems disproportionate so I will ask if bb is ok. If they say something along the lines as long, “as you are clean” or “I’m clean so only if you are”. At the VERY least a provider will try to up charge for bb.

2. If they have a generic picture. No face and not a lot of skin and only one or two. I just skip past those now as 75% seem to be LE.

3. Will not send nudes. If at all in doubt ask for a nude. I understand providers don’t like giving up nudes but if a girl has no reviews, suspicious texting, seems a little too eager I’ll ask for a kitty pic. If she says no I move the eff on. I know a lot of you internet lawyers will say LE can send pics but from my experience they never do.

4. If they mention being underage. First off if they say they are underage you should report their ad. Secondly, I doubt an underage provider just comes out and says so. Report the post and burn your phone.

You are welcome.
LargeNutz is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:52 AM   #2
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol
You Got it downpacked.

LE do send Nudes. They send something pretty close to the AD pic.

Ask them to send a Nude holding a Fork or make a L with their hand. That way you know its real.
Oh and also. Asking if someone is LE or affiliated with any LE is a Myth.

Cops can say their not LE and still be LE if their undercover.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:04 AM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting info above, but my caution is ---

1) it is virtually impossible to determine always whether the soul on the other end is LE or not.

2) even if you meet face-to-face in say, a coffee shack or maybe a Dunkin Donutz!

3) always better t count on seeing verified playmates (mle or female doesn't matter) and making sure that if the prospective playmate gives you "contact info" for the verifier, to make sure that info is legitimate!

4) almost always -- with perhaps a few exceptions from time to time -- to try not to be the "first in the candy store" sampling the goods. The surprise in the Cracker Jack box may be steel bracelets OR a thug with a loaded pistol ready to relieve you of cash, i.d., car keys, etc.

Play fair! Be square!

Happy Hobbying!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #4
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Lol
You Got it downpacked.

LE do send Nudes. They send something pretty close to the AD pic.

Ask them to send a Nude holding a Fork or make a L with their hand. That way you know its real.
Oh and also. Asking if someone is LE or affiliated with any LE is a Myth.

Cops can say their not LE and still be LE if their undercover.
And if they do ask or you ask it can be held against you in court.

DA asks why you asked if they were LE if it wasn't anything against the law.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:30 PM   #5
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeNutz View Post
1. Accepts any offer for anything you want. I’ve asked for rates and had them say 80 hh 100 hr. Seems disproportionate so I will ask if bb is ok. If they say something along the lines as long, “as you are clean” or “I’m clean so only if you are”. At the VERY least a provider will try to up charge for bb.

I wouldn't mention any activities just time and rate.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:42 PM   #6
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
2. If they have a generic picture. No face and not a lot of skin and only one or two. I just skip past those now as 75% seem to be LE.

Most gals aren't going to put their face pics in their ads. If what you're saying is true then half the ads on BP would be LE. I doubt that's the case.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #7
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:

3. Will not send nudes. If at all in doubt ask for a nude. I understand providers don’t like giving up nudes but if a girl has no reviews, suspicious texting, seems a little too eager I’ll ask for a kitty pic. If she says no I move the eff on. I know a lot of you internet lawyers will say LE can send pics but from my experience they never do.

Many gals on BP are running bait and switch ads and won't likely send actual pics of themselves. They'll just send more fake pics. LE can send pics. They put pics in their ads they can send them to your phone.

The best way to avoid LE is to avoid seeing unknown gals in hotels. Most stings go down in hotels where they can control the situation. They're unlikely to do outcalls to a private residence.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #8
Stockinglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Also if they say no AfricanAmericans or nobody under 30 thats a good sign that they are NOT cops
Stockinglover is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:52 PM   #9
LargeNutz
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
I wouldn't mention any activities just time and rate.
If you don’t and just say you are buying time any lawyer worth their salt can get you off. But still doesn’t change the fact you’ve been arrested, divorced, and ostracized by your friends and family. Cops are eager to deal.

Quote:
Most gals aren't going to put their face pics in their ads. If what you're saying is true then half the ads on BP would be LE. I doubt that's the case.
It’s hard to describe but basic pics no frills and only one or two.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:56 PM   #10
LargeNutz
Premium Access

Quote:
Many gals on BP are running bait and switch ads and won't likely send actual pics of themselves. They'll just send more fake pics. LE can send pics. They put pics in their ads they can send them to your phone.

The best way to avoid LE is to avoid seeing unknown gals in hotels. Most stings go down in hotels where they can control the situation. They're unlikely to do outcalls to a private residence.
Yes, fake clothed pics. I’ve read about 4-5 busts where I was pretty sure it was LE then when I asked for a nude they send a bikini pic or underwear pic. I quit answering and a few weeks later I hear about a bust at the same location and ad description as what I spoke with.

And wrong on private residence. LE uses them all the time.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:08 PM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I assume if they want to meet me at Starbucks-- its probably ok

If they want to meet me at the donut shop... its probably LE

(this is a joke, btw)
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 04:47 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Let the OP believe his LE sniffing steps are golden.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 06:05 PM   #13
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, fake clothed pics. I’ve read about 4-5 busts where I was pretty sure it was LE then when I asked for a nude they send a bikini pic or underwear pic. I quit answering and a few weeks later I hear about a bust at the same location and ad description as what I spoke with.

And wrong on private residence. LE uses them all the time.

Just because a gal doesn't send nude pics doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's more likely because she doesn't look anything like the fake pics in her ad. A few may be LE but most probably aren't. If you're gonna use pics as a criteria then few gals would pass the test. The use of stolen pics on sites like BP is out of control.

I was talking about private residences of hobbyists. LE isn't likely to send a female into a man's home where they can't control the situation. LE does set up in private locations but for the most part they operate out of hotels.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:33 PM   #14
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

I've always been fascinated by the shows that show pros getting busted. I've noticed a trend when the girls get arrested. the cop always had to say something..like a signal or something because the other guys where waiting in a room to grab the girl. so I got to thinking...if a girl was unsure if a guy was LE why not just tell the guy (who may, and understandably be uneasy) listen im not sure if you're LE or not so let me put some tape on your mouth while I jack you off or suck your dick.. but whisper it to him..I'd say that would be a tell tale for sure. haha. who know;s you might find a new kink once it was established the guy was good to go you could remove tape and continue on.. but you might have a few that will stop you to leave the tape on haha.

but then they would set up the cameras to where they would do a hand signal to the camera or something so they didn't have to say anything and could still make the bust...damn, they're smart.

I've been asked if I was a cop before. it cracked me up. she got mad I was laughing. next time I'd just say well I cant arrest if unless I give them the signal word so ya got any tape to tape my trap shut?
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 06:38 PM   #15
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I assume if they want to meet me at Starbucks-- its probably ok

If they want to meet me at the donut shop... its probably LE

(this is a joke, btw)
And a very good one, too!

Q: Wanna hear sirens?
A: Turn on the "Hot Now" sign at the Krispy Kreme!
James1588 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women