Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2018, 05:37 PM   #1
rfcrfc2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Anybody been to legal ones?

Hey guys,

I know, we stick to providers who are trusted and well reviewed. I have been wanting to visit a legal Nevada brothel for quite sometime just to see how it is. If anyone has been to these brothels, let me know how much I should expect to spend and if they are even as good as providers who list here and other sites.
rfcrfc2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:21 PM   #2
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

There are some beauties at Sheris in Pahrump but word lately is they get treated like shit. Plus the house takes 50%. You will pay much more than even top end 5 to 6 bill ladies from vegas.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #3
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Some tips

The girls are considered independent contractors, which means they set their own prices. You will have to sit down for a negotiation process. She will give you an initial amount. Do not take this offer. Try and get it lower. A lot of times they will say something such as "my hourly rate is $3,000."

As mentioned above, the girl only gets paid 50% of whatever you agree on, which is why the brothel girls are more expensive. The reason for this is that the brothels have a staff. The bartenders, the madam, the owner, security, limo drivers etc all want to get paid as well.

As far as pricing goes, there is no rhyme or reason to it. I've partied with really beautiful women for under $1,000, and then I've been turned down by women who I would consider not as beautiful because they wouldn't lower their price. I will say this, though. I've been told by one than more lady that it does help if you're a good looking guy. Also, I would not take their "free" limo services. Your best option is to rent a car and drive yourself there. The reason for this is because if you take their limo, a cab, or uber/lyft, they will charge you more because the driver gets a kickback. The reason I prefer to pay more at the brothels is because of the anonymity of it all. I'd prefer not to have my information stored somewhere in a database since independent girls require screening.
Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 02:40 PM   #4
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

And at Brothels you are on camera the whole time. It ain't anonymous man.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:31 PM   #5
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
And at Brothels you are on camera the whole time. It ain't anonymous man.
Only at the bar, which I don't go to because I don't drink. Most of the girls have a live feed of the bar in their room so they can see if it's busy or not. I'm not worried about it.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #6
rfcrfc2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

sounds interesting clark,. so do you have to negotiate a lot? It's my first time in a legal so don't want to get robbed off for alot of cash. I'm tryin to limit under a k.
rfcrfc2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:24 PM   #7
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfcrfc2 View Post
sounds interesting clark,. so do you have to negotiate a lot? It's my first time in a legal so don't want to get robbed off for alot of cash. I'm tryin to limit under a k.
I would suggest either the Love Ranch South or the Alien Cathouse, although I have partied at all houses for under a grand, even Sheri's, which is considered one of the more expensive houses in Nevada.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:12 PM   #8
Kitty_Rains
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 288658
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The brothel girls not only have to give 50% to the house
They also have to pay:
Daily "hotel"/accommodation fees (just to stay there)
In house meal fees
Any beauty services charges

They aren't allowed off site and they stay in there for 3 weeks at a time.
I've heard many other bad stories like no cell phones allowed at some places... No contact with outside world
It's borderline modern day slavery
Kitty_Rains is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:54 PM   #9
easyalbert
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Sometimes it takes a little negotiations but $500 should get you a nice, 1 hour party at Chicken Ranch. Maybe not with every lady in the house but with some or most of them. You kinda have to say "This is what I want and this is how much I can pay". And then stick to it. Don't be afraid to "walk". If you can't reach an agreement, move on to another girl or another house. Sheri's definitely is full of platinum pussy. I've heard of guys getting parties for under $1k but I have never been successful there. If you can't find your party in Pahrump, drive a little further up the road and try Love Ranch or Alien.
easyalbert is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:35 AM   #10
Sfoster
Gaining Momentum

Everything I've heard is they cost a fortune.
Sfoster is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:39 PM   #11
quzi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Legally they can only offer CBJ/CFS. I've heard of CDATY. Factor that the rates are adjusted if you used a professional driver (e.g., you had a limo/taxi/Uber/etc take you to/from the brothel) cause they get toked from the house. It's not all negotiated rates if you hit some of the smaller brothels out in the middle of nowhere.
quzi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women