Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2019, 10:30 AM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A gal in OKC had one and we dod doubles on it..was cool to be sliding on the guys oiled back n butt while she was below him enjoying his johnson

I had one custom built. Waz badass...had a pull-up bar undernesth so I could blow him and edge him and molk him all at once!
But alad,was not portable and my guys at home didnt like it,so it was turned into a storage shelf...lol

Enjoy..they are fun
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:20 PM   #17
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default doubles milking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Yes...I have an adjustable mirror set up. For the "glory hole" situation there will be a drape covering the bottom of the table (and the LADY) underneath. You will not see who is under the table.

I do love the idea of 4 hands milking ( or 2 hands plus 1 deep throat )

Still remember my first time, the girl gave a great BBBJ as well as some good handy
work. Would enjoy being able to see under the table at times, other times just close

your eyes and enjoy a delicious finish.

Looking forward to seeing the reviews of your new experience
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:25 PM   #18
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, getting a bunch of questions, so I'll try to address them here.

My initial post said: "I was totally blown away by my first adventure. I've never seen so much jizz pouring out of a man's body when it didn't include an orgasm.' I didn't mean to infer that he didn't explode. It's the preliminary stuff that shocked me.

The "glory-hole" situation is about the mystery, so you won't see or know who is underneath. No exceptions, don't ask. I can tell you that It will be one of 3 well known FEMALE providers.

At this point. I'm not posting or sending pics of the table. GOOGLE is your friend. Mine was custom made for me. It is NOT red.

As is always the case with me, your comfort, safety, and hygiene are very important. I do use a covering on the table. You will not be laying directly on vinyl. This is made with MEDICAL grade anti-microbial vinyl and cleaned with an anti-bacterial solution between clients, then covered with a clean fabric cover for each client. Probably cleaner than some of those hotel comforters you guys are rolling around on. LOL
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:37 PM   #19
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I thought the idea of a milking table always involved prostate massage??
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:52 PM   #20
alaine
"Moved on"..

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
I thought the idea of a milking table always involved prostate massage??
Possibly you are thinking about the term "prostate milking"....totally different. This is about milking via another part. But yes, it comes from the prostate.

Have you ever seen a cow being milked?
Old 06-01-2019, 03:08 PM   #21
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Sign me up! There is the being passive in someone else's control aspect combined with the heightened senses from the holey focus.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 03:39 PM   #22
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey you never know if it’s gonba be me under that table milking you ...yall better hurry and get screened and schedule
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:16 PM   #23
alaine
"Moved on"..

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brot View Post
Sign me up! There is the being passive in someone else's control aspect combined with the heightened senses from the holey focus.
Hey Brot, Your mail box is full.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #24
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

A milking table will clear your pipes like nothing else can!!!

The provider I went to had the table custom made to where the cut out was oblong. She did not have to stay under the table. She could reach underneath while standing. It made it easier on her and very erotic for me. She kept one finger/hand in/up my ass or tugging at my nuggets while reaching under yanking my loin.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:44 PM   #25
okcbreeze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
A gal in OKC had one and we dod doubles on it..was cool to be sliding on the guys oiled back n butt while she was below him enjoying his johnson

I had one custom built. Waz badass...had a pull-up bar undernesth so I could blow him and edge him and molk him all at once!
But alad,was not portable and my guys at home didnt like it,so it was turned into a storage shelf...lol

Enjoy..they are fun
Yes, Kami had one. And as someone said, having experienced doubles, with one lady on top and one underneath is a great experience. But being someone who love to watch, I didn't partake in it very much. Now if there was a mirror setup, so one could look over and seeing the action underneath...now that might be fun.
okcbreeze is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:36 PM   #26
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Sounds like lots of fun. Could also incorporate being spanked and sucked at the same time.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #27
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I experienced the milking table wth Ellieinkc (see my review). She has one that she travels with and it is much like the one described. Being an avid lover of extreme edging I just loved how she switched up different strokes, ball rubbing, sucking and her finger on my prostrate while I struggled to hold back.

She is very good and into what she does and she told me that she couldn't believe that I had held on for over an hour. I tried to hold my precum too but she was able to force some out of me.

When I finally succumbed it felt like my whole body was in orgasm. Trembling, shaking, convulsing, OMG the feeling is not able to be described you just have to surrender to it and concentrate on holding back fighting release with your mind and body until you can't for me I could've gone right up to the two hour session length but she would not take her finger out and I simply got to a point where I couldn't clench down hard enough long enough to hold back any longer and she took my cum against my strongest will. If I could've just convinced her to take her finger out for just 30 seconds I could've held longer.

Milking table done right is an unbelievable experience that should be on everyones bucket list.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:32 AM   #28
alaine
"Moved on"..

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ Great story, Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to adventures like that.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:51 AM   #29
VictoriaDawn79
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 179463
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a "milking table" and love it but I'm also into the kink

I have found that MOST guys (I do have a handful that are obsessed with it ) try it once but don't really care for it due to the visual and hands on aspect...BUT if you do a doubles and give them something to see, touch and play with they love it!
VictoriaDawn79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 02:50 PM   #30
justfun2013
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I have experienced the Milking Table a couple of times. It was ok,but will never repeat. There was a mirror set up so I got the complete view. I enjoyed the lead up to the actual "milking" You see, I really like a fbsm, but I prefer to be able to touch the lady while experiencing the ending. Hey I may even want to reciprocate the pleasure I am receiving. Kind of awkward when the lady is under the table.
justfun2013 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women