Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2019, 11:23 AM   #16
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
Whole Foods? You don't sound like a legit Redneck.

On the code thing. I think I have asked before that we come up with a code for when it is time I should leave. For some reason I can't think straight or even walk straight in some cases so thinking about the time is hard. A little phrase is very helpful to not make things awkward. When I said we need a code, she asked what is it? I said "Get the Fuck Outta Here!" we laughed which leads me to my next tip. I like humor to break the ice.

BTW, Whole Foods is a better bag than the flimsy wal-mart see-through bags. You just have to get pass the stink eye from the Whole Foods cashier for destroying the environment!

lol DR nice choice of stores. I might add.. Whole Foods is the shhhheeit, especially for the brown paper bags with super durable handles!!

Exchequer the code is when the music stops playing... now get over here!!
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 05:36 PM   #17
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Here’s one that Zenovia taught me...not every provider likes to text the room number. Some prefer you to call, so they can hear your voice. It also gives me reassurance when I hear “hola!” in her friendly voice on the phone when I call, too!
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 06:28 PM   #18
Guest110920
Account Disabled

If there’s someone who might notice that you smell different after your appointment, it can be useful to bring some of the soap or body wash you normally use for showering. I myself always have a bar of my trusty Irish Spring in my backpack.
Old 06-22-2019, 06:32 PM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great point

I keep a bottle of irish spring in my incall
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:07 PM   #20
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Keep in mind that the phone number you use is what makes you trusted when you contact someone after the first time. That means if you change numbers, expect to be met with some suspicion if you just send a text from a new number saying “hey, this is Spanky, I have a new number”. Better to contact the provider via PM here or on P411 and give them a heads up about the new number before using it to contact them.

It’s the same when providers get a new number too, though they often announce it here. One time when there was a recent bust that had gone down and everyone was spooked, out of the blue I got a text saying “hey this is <provider name> from my new number”. I asked her to tell me something only she would know, which she did. Another effective technique if you want to make sure of who you’re talking to is ask them a question about something that didn’t happen (like “what hotel did we have our last overnight in” when you’ve never had an overnight with that provider). On the rare occasions I’ve needed to use this I also mix it up with a question about something that did happen, so someone doesn’t catch onto this trick and always answer that whatever question you asked didn’t happen.

The trusted phone number thing is our Achilles heel, in my opinion. Just because there’s a number you trust doesn’t mean the person using it is still the one you trust. Always keep in mind the possibility that the person on the other end may not be who you think it is. Trust but verify if something feels off.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:19 PM   #21
Guest110920
Account Disabled

I’m sure some people are aware of exceptions to this, but every time a provider account has initiated contact with me via PM with no prior interaction and said flattering things, offered a review special, etc., it has turned out to be her representative that was PMing me rather than her. Something to keep in mind for those that care about such things.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:20 PM   #22
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I had Tracfone for a while. One issue I had with it is the text messages. $5 per thousand as I recall and it messed me up a few times because when it ran out of texts it didn’t notify me or anything. Just stopped sending them. But yeah if you don’t have full and exclusive control of your phone then a burner is key.
Don't think they have the $5/thousand texts. I just buy card of my choosing for "X" minutes. I use the time for texts or calls. Calls are a minimum of one minute and if you go 1 sec over, they charge for the next minute also. A 61 sec call will cost you 2 minutes. Texts is .3 min for one page, .6 for two, .9 min for 3 pages. Can text up to 5 pages. They charge the crap out of you for data, such as pictures, and then some are too large to view, so I discourage using text for pics.
Different models of phones may have different rules.
You can buy phone for cash and buy minutes with cash and no one knows your identity. They try every trick in the book to get you to buy minutes with a credit card; don't fall for it.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 08:55 PM   #23
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckahoe View Post
Don't think they have the $5/thousand texts. I just buy card of my choosing for "X" minutes. I use the time for texts or calls. Calls are a minimum of one minute and if you go 1 sec over, they charge for the next minute also. A 61 sec call will cost you 2 minutes. Texts is .3 min for one page, .6 for two, .9 min for 3 pages. Can text up to 5 pages. They charge the crap out of you for data, such as pictures, and then some are too large to view, so I discourage using text for pics.
Different models of phones may have different rules.
You can buy phone for cash and buy minutes with cash and no one knows your identity. They try every trick in the book to get you to buy minutes with a credit card; don't fall for it.
my head hurts now Tuck..

Isn't it just easier to use cash to buy a prepaid visa at the kroger near you? I feel sorry for you guys having to jump through all these hoops.
BK is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:30 PM   #24
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Here’s one that Zenovia taught me...not every provider likes to text the room number. Some prefer you to call, so they can hear your voice. It also gives me reassurance when I hear “hola!” in her friendly voice on the phone when I call, too!
Yes, I remember voices so it is a must to hear yours before giving my room number.
New friends, after being verified, expect us to have a couple of conversations over the phone, building a rapport and getting familiar with the sound of you is one of my many ways to keeping things fun, safe, and discreet.
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:34 PM   #25
Zebco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

when u contact a provider do NOT waste her time using too many words. All u need are hey, u avail? And how much for bng, they will thank u 4 not wasting time on too many words!!!!!
Zebco is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 06:43 AM   #26
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebco View Post
when u contact a provider do NOT waste his time using too many words. All u need are hey, u avail? And how much for CBJ, He'll thank u 4 not wasting time on too many words!!!!!
Very good point!!
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 08:46 AM   #27
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not true.
I screen so I want information. I don't however care for text like hi,hello,available.
You want me to be prompt? and respond quickly?? Me too.
I prefer your text to be
Hi izzy. I am name
I would like an appt @ TIME
for however long. 2 most recent refrences.
What I dont get is the question about donations. Do your research most pros have it posted somewhere in the signature links. I understand there is some time sensitivity at times. I suggest going to your atf or planning ahead.
Wouldn't you want to ensure that your not walking into crap?? I don't trust people that have nothing to lose.period
Safety is key!!!
It's also a turn on when a guy does his research and I dont have to tell him everything because he refuses to read.
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 09:49 AM   #28
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe View Post
What I dont get is the question about donations. Do your research most pros have it posted somewhere in the signature links
I'm going to agree with what you said as with most professionals. The ones that are the best as yourself in TCB. But there are a lot of providers that don't have links in their signature and don't post the donation. If someone has a tryst, P411, Eros page, I would say based on my experience, 95%+ have rates. There are still a lot that don't and don't post rates.

I am not sure if this is the overall truth but I did have a provider tell me she didn't want to give rates until the references were known so that a rate based on the hobbyist prior experience was factored. For example, the provider may charge $350 but if the person asking her about rates saw people that they paid $450 she may quote that person a $450 rate. I am not saying this is the case, I am just telling you what was told to me once when I asked about the rates not being published. Since I didn't have any prior references at the time, it wasn't an issue for me.

When it all comes down to it, I don't want to waste a providers time. I want to know what I am in for and if it is out of my reach, I move on.

Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 05:14 PM   #29
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

It used to be much easier to find a provider's rate. Not so easy anymore, especially if you don't have premium access.
Sometimes all a man can do is ask and hope for the best.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:01 AM   #30
Zebco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

alot of girls say dont want dick picks but they really do its just that u guys dont do them right, they want to inspect u to make sure u dont have cock cooties so u need to hold up a news paper with today date behind ur dick 2 make sure its the kind they want
Zebco is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women