Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Middle East > Dubai - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2016, 11:50 AM   #1
ausername
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Girl Friendly Hotels and pick-up spot review

So, just finished up my trip to Dubai. I didn’t get to check the girl-friendly status of as many hotels as I had hoped, but these two certainly are.

Hilton Dubai Creek – in Diera Dubai – I loved this hotel. Beautiful entryway, very nice room, only about $110 a night. This hotel was the only one I have ever been able to get a girl into without her having to register (giving passport over to reception, which I as the real guest do not have to do). This hotel has a back entrance which leads you to the same elevators as the main entrance but is slightly out of view of the reception. The rear door valet did ask for the second girl of she was a guest, I said “no, she is on my reservation.” He dropped it and moved aside. Highly suggest this hotel.

Majestic Hotel Tower – in Bur Dubai – Room was nicer than I expected for $75, ended up being $10 extra for a total of $85. They tried to stick me with 2 twin beds at checkin, I had to upgrade to a king, annoying. The room was pretty nice, larger than the price will get in any other major city. This hotel is guest friendly but they will need to submit passport to reception, no big deal as this is standard operations.

I didn’t pick up any women at my own hotels and didn’t really see opportunity. Here is a breakdown of the spots I used and my experience at each.

Broadway Hotel – Small bar on the left of reception. This place looked like a bad pick at first, I was there around 2 in the afternoon my first time there. There didn’t appear to be much of a selection and what was there was not great. It is fairly small, even for Dubai. After 1 beer the talent began showing up. My god was this place a blessing in disguise. I ended up getting two girls from here on the same day, at different times. Reviews to follow. I highly recommend you at least swing by to see for yourself.

St. George hotel – No, just no. The pickup spot here is in their restaurant/bar, most other hotels just use a bar only setup. The selection was slim, but there were a few gems. After probing I came to find that all of the talent was managed by one woman, damn was the manager sexy….and flirtatious. The reason this is a no, price. All of the women you would actually want were all ran by the spicy manager, her fixed pricing model was out of line with other locations (2k dirhams flat per hour, roughly $540 USD per hour). Never went back.

York hotel – Club on the left upon entering. This place was insane! I am fairly acquainted with the processes of Dubai and this was overwhelming for even me. If you are Anglo you do not pay an entry fee. If you look Indian or any other race seen as lowly to the Emirati’s you will pay an entrance fee. There were hundreds of people, larger than any other pick up spot I have see. Within 1-2 minutes of entering I literally had 4 women following my on my initial walk-around to scope the entire location. They followed me for 2 complete laps. So many women…. I missed 2 amazing picks, I’m still sulking that I was fooled by the club lights on my pick. This place gets a recommend.

Barrels club – Just outside of Majestic hotel. I went at 1am, normally a solid time for pickups in Dubai. Mostly just what appeared to be real couples and a couple of not so good looking picks.

Astoria Hotel – Didn’t realize I had been here before. Walked in did a quick walk around. Didn’t see anything that piqued my interest so I left. This place had quite a few African women, not my thing, if it is yours I would suggest this place. I did pick one up from here a few trips ago, the price was really good if I remember correctly.
ausername is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 11:59 AM   #2
kingofnerds
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausername View Post
So, just finished up my trip to Dubai. I didn’t get to check the girl-friendly status of as many hotels as I had hoped, but these two certainly are.

Hilton Dubai Creek – in Diera Dubai – I loved this hotel. Beautiful entryway, very nice room, only about $110 a night. This hotel was the only one I have ever been able to get a girl into without her having to register (giving passport over to reception, which I as the real guest do not have to do). This hotel has a back entrance which leads you to the same elevators as the main entrance but is slightly out of view of the reception. The rear door valet did ask for the second girl of she was a guest, I said “no, she is on my reservation.” He dropped it and moved aside. Highly suggest this hotel.

Majestic Hotel Tower – in Bur Dubai – Room was nicer than I expected for $75, ended up being $10 extra for a total of $85. They tried to stick me with 2 twin beds at checkin, I had to upgrade to a king, annoying. The room was pretty nice, larger than the price will get in any other major city. This hotel is guest friendly but they will need to submit passport to reception, no big deal as this is standard operations.

I didn’t pick up any women at my own hotels and didn’t really see opportunity. Here is a breakdown of the spots I used and my experience at each.

Broadway Hotel – Small bar on the left of reception. This place looked like a bad pick at first, I was there around 2 in the afternoon my first time there. There didn’t appear to be much of a selection and what was there was not great. It is fairly small, even for Dubai. After 1 beer the talent began showing up. My god was this place a blessing in disguise. I ended up getting two girls from here on the same day, at different times. Reviews to follow. I highly recommend you at least swing by to see for yourself.

St. George hotel – No, just no. The pickup spot here is in their restaurant/bar, most other hotels just use a bar only setup. The selection was slim, but there were a few gems. After probing I came to find that all of the talent was managed by one woman, damn was the manager sexy….and flirtatious. The reason this is a no, price. All of the women you would actually want were all ran by the spicy manager, her fixed pricing model was out of line with other locations (2k dirhams flat per hour, roughly $540 USD per hour). Never went back.

York hotel – Club on the left upon entering. This place was insane! I am fairly acquainted with the processes of Dubai and this was overwhelming for even me. If you are Anglo you do not pay an entry fee. If you look Indian or any other race seen as lowly to the Emirati’s you will pay an entrance fee. There were hundreds of people, larger than any other pick up spot I have see. Within 1-2 minutes of entering I literally had 4 women following my on my initial walk-around to scope the entire location. They followed me for 2 complete laps. So many women…. I missed 2 amazing picks, I’m still sulking that I was fooled by the club lights on my pick. This place gets a recommend.

Barrels club – Just outside of Majestic hotel. I went at 1am, normally a solid time for pickups in Dubai. Mostly just what appeared to be real couples and a couple of not so good looking picks.

Astoria Hotel – Didn’t realize I had been here before. Walked in did a quick walk around. Didn’t see anything that piqued my interest so I left. This place had quite a few African women, not my thing, if it is yours I would suggest this place. I did pick one up from here a few trips ago, the price was really good if I remember correctly.

I noticed that girl at the St. George managing the talent too. There was ONE girl there that was really hot. A few looked under age, but it's hard for me to tell anymore. Don't even bother with upstairs here. And the hotel itself is not girl friendly unless you pay several "bouncers" about $20 and then the rooms are gross.

I am also with you on the York, but it was really late by the time I found this place on my last night there. There was one girl I really wanted to take, but she decided to leave with an local man she had been talking to.

I left with my pride hurt a bit at about 3AM (and mostly deaf). I ended up calling an agency and just left a review about what happened. What a crazy town. Not at all what I expected to see there.
kingofnerds is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 12:13 PM   #3
kingofnerds
Registered Member

Also forgot to note, there were 2 girls at the bar drinking that looked Arab at St. George Tivoli bar downstairs (claimed to be Russian) that were not with the Madam. They were a little big and not super attractive. They wanted 900/night and said they knew a local place for 75-100 Dirham that had nicer rooms and allowed guests. These girls were with a guy that sat in the corner with the red headband thing (can't remember what that's called) who looked really shady, but knew hotel management. When I told her no, she got angry and told me she was going to call the police and report my inappropriate advances if I did not agree. I just finished my beer and left as she yelled for me to go F myself. That situation gave me an uneasy feeling and I would stay clear of those 2.
Old 08-31-2016, 03:07 AM   #4
ausername
Valued Poster

Broadway will be my go to spot from now on. If you're back in town I would try there or the Moscow Hotel.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:22 AM   #5
kingofnerds
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausername View Post
Broadway will be my go to spot from now on. If you're back in town I would try there or the Moscow Hotel.
I am back in about a month. I will try those two, thanks for the heads up. There were too many options for my last short trip.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:58 PM   #6
rajbhai
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Thanks everyone for sharing the info. I'm going to be there end of the month. Where's the Moscow Hotel?
rajbhai is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:53 AM   #7
kingofnerds
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajbhai View Post
Thanks everyone for sharing the info. I'm going to be there end of the month. Where's the Moscow Hotel?
Deira area. Many of these places are fairly close by taxi and the driver will know them. Make sure the hotel you choose is friendly though. Have heard good things about the club there, but not sure the hotel allows guests, so get your fun to go.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:10 AM   #8
ausername
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofnerds View Post
Deira area. Many of these places are fairly close by taxi and the driver will know them. Make sure the hotel you choose is friendly though. Have heard good things about the club there, but not sure the hotel allows guests, so get your fun to go.

Moscow Hotel is NO longer girl friendly
Old 09-07-2016, 10:29 PM   #9
rajbhai
Valued Poster

So is it safe to go to their rooms ?? I am going to be at the 4 Points by Sheraton in Bur Dubai.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:22 PM   #10
rajbhai
Valued Poster

The Four Points by Sheraton in Bur Dubai off Khalid Bin Walid Road which is 2 blocks before the York Hotel is friendly. They charge 60 Dirhams for the guest every time.
Old 10-02-2016, 07:27 PM   #11
rajbhai
Valued Poster

Someone has already mentioned the Bar at the Le Meridien Hotel near the airport. I can confirm it's a very hot pickup spot.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:35 PM   #12
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24592
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I heard the American hotels allow girls to work but that's it, what if one were to stay in a more upscale location like a Hyatt or such. ?
DakotaSterling is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:41 PM   #13
southernmanners
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Anybody ever tried just renting a limo for a few hours, scooping up a few picks then cruising around having a limo party? Might be a good alternative to the hotel issues. Am I nuts or is that an awesome way to "experience Dubai"
southernmanners is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:13 PM   #14
DSILVEY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

great info. Really handy for the next visit
DSILVEY is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:22 AM   #15
supergreen
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmanners View Post
Anybody ever tried just renting a limo for a few hours, scooping up a few picks then cruising around having a limo party? Might be a good alternative to the hotel issues. Am I nuts or is that an awesome way to "experience Dubai"
I'm not sure how well this would go down in Dubai Wouldn't want to get pulled over there. Could be fun though

Re: Hotels, http://guestfriendlyhotelsindubai.com has a pretty up to date list of which hotels are charging joiner fees and which aren't (they say updated in February 2018). I have never had any problems at Grosvenor House.
supergreen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women