Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
Elgato69
Valued Poster

Default Reflections of the year almost gone and looking ahead to 2013

It's almost the end of another year. Twelve more days and we turn the page on another year in this hobby world of ours. That is if we make it past Friday.

I was trying to reflect and remember the good and bad of 2012. The guys and gals that joined our community and those that are no longer here for whatever reason.

We had the Capitan starting the year with his projection. It appeared last month or so that he had thrown in the towel and then the Col. egged him on and he made it. All of us had a good time reading about his escapades in Costa Rica. Good job amigo.

Then there's Mr. Smith. What can I say that would do justice to this purveyor of women. From the lovely providers on ECCIE, to the countless sugarbabies, to the waitresses and dancers, to the Moco girls, (your welcome) I am sure that he has seen his share of girls in 2012. No wife, mother, aunt, cousin, girlfriend, or daughter is safe when he has her in his crosshairs. I am truly lucky to call him a friend, now if only I can instill in him to Honor the Point!!!!!

The Colonel......One thing we have always know about the Col. but especially this year is
D 0 N O T P I S S O F F T H E C O L O N E L.......Period........... Enough said about the Col.

RJDiner......This guy is all about the quality versus quantity. RJ is a classy guy and seems to only see the HDH. And not only does he see them, he sometimes will book multi-hours with them and is known from time to time to bring a nice bottle of wine with him. Very classy guy.

ThatGuy......Mmmmmm. Complete opposite of RJ. That is why they get along so well together..Opposites attract each other.......Don't get me wrong, he is also a classy guy. But he is a bargain hunter and there is nothing wrong with that at all, buddy. He might bring a bottle of water with him. Just kidding, buddy. I sometimes marvel at some of his accomplishments.

Bull, the statesman of our community. Always a sage adviser to us all.

Louigi......Moved to our area a year or so ago and hit the ground running. A prolific poster and a friend to many of the providers here on the site. If there is a good looking traveling provider coming to our area, Louigi will be waiting for her to properly welcome her to our area. In addition, if there is a question from a hobby brother, Louigi will be one of the first to lend a helping hand. When asked who would play him in a movie about our hobby experiences, without missing a beat he said Sean Connery.

Then there are the women of our community. Some have joined this year, other have left the hobby or area and still others come and go through out the year. We have read the reviews and are truly appreciative of the ladies we have here. We have some very good providers and then there are some that do not give us their 100%. But in the overall scheme of things, it's all good.

There are a lot of us on this board that contribute in one way or another and bring our own little spice to the mix. I for one am pleased to be a part of this community and especially ECCIE. Although, for our area it has been slow as of late. I do not know what is contributing to that. We just had a thread about NCNS reputation that might be attached to our area. And we all know the arguments on both sides. We should just strive to make it better in 2013 and most importantly have fun in this hobby.

A friend of mine used to say.....If you are not having fun in this hobby....it's time to change hobbies.

I am looking forward to 2013 and I wish everyone a safe and good time through the holidays and a prosperous new year.

Hasta luego

Elgato69
Elgato69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Great post my friend. It has been a fun year. I hope 2013 is as good for most of us as this year has been.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Good assessment, Elgato.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
That.guy001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Gato, youre a funny fucker! If I had a dollar for every bargain basement deal you wanted thrown your way, I'd be seeing RJ's girls...HAHA!!! I can't help it if my boyish good looks gets the bottom feeders to drop things down to a beautiful TGR. Sometimes, I can't believe what a cute young girl will say yes to. HAHA!! I dont know what to wish for with 2013....maybe just more of 2012 deals.
That.guy001 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #5
free4dave
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Spoken like a true bargain hunter... Merry Christmas to all
free4dave is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:44 PM   #6
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Great post buddy. I'm not always sure what my board persona is. It depends on how much wine I've had on any given night. Lol
My New Years resolution is to be more tolerant. If you believe that you should be committed.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I have decided to take up a knitting
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #8
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Overall, I would have to say it has been a pretty good year. We have all made strides, sometimes in the wrong direction, but we are what we are.

The ladies down here, for the most part, have been super! A few rocky places along the way, but let an outsider come along to try to stir things up a bit and watch the fireworks!

We do have a great group of people down here, quite a few of which I have had the pleasure of meeting and hope that I can call a friend. But there are several more that I am hopeful to meet in the future.

The opportunity to get together and have a beer or ten and talk about what we, as a group, have gone though is indeed, a real pleasure.

Not that there hasn't been a downside or two, but we all have to realize that just because you put boots in an oven, that still doesn't make them biscuits. And on the opposite end, sometimes you find that things are not as we all assume.

All to soon, 2012 will be just a memory, 2013 will be in full swing. And I, for one, am excited to see what it will bring!

BTW, the world hasn't come to an end yet today, but who is planning on a final tryst today, just in case?
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Overall, I would have to say it has been a pretty good year. We have all made strides, sometimes in the wrong direction, but we are what we are.

The ladies down here, for the most part, have been super! A few rocky places along the way, but let an outsider come along to try to stir things up a bit and watch the fireworks!

We do have a great group of people down here, quite a few of which I have had the pleasure of meeting and hope that I can call a friend. But there are several more that I am hopeful to meet in the future.

The opportunity to get together and have a beer or ten and talk about what we, as a group, have gone though is indeed, a real pleasure.

Not that there hasn't been a downside or two, but we all have to realize that just because you put boots in an oven, that still doesn't make them biscuits. And on the opposite end, sometimes you find that things are not as we all assume.

All to soon, 2012 will be just a memory, 2013 will be in full swing. And I, for one, am excited to see what it will bring!

BTW, the world hasn't come to an end yet today, but who is planning on a final tryst today, just in case?
Oh Colonel!!! The world hasn't ended yet and don't think it will. I say we end this year with a big bang and begin 2013 with a big bang!! Lets go surfing!!!! (insider)

this has been one hell of a year though. HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #10
Fedexpilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

A personal thanks from me to Mr. Smith, Colonel Z., Louigi and Majesty for helping this newby get started this year. My, how time flies.
Fedexpilot is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:27 PM   #11
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 04:55 AM   #12
grimes244
Premium Access

Encounters: 132

With the end of the year, is the final call for ASPD and ERAPS. RIP
grimes244 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:51 PM   #13
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

The world did not end afterall, so there is still time for a bcd or ten as the Col says.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:39 AM   #14
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This year has been wonderful met great guys, and the new year should be as great as 2012..... need to take my ass to the valley more and visit my family.... everyone have a wonderful Xmas and New Year..
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:20 AM   #15
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Well I can't say that I will try to top 2012 but will try to bring in 2013 the same way. Not sure who yet as it could possibly be a regular female but rest assured when the clock strikes midnight if the good lord is willing I will be in action. Any providers want to help make history?
capitan1962 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women