Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default Another hook up lost due to CC mongers cancellations

Well, I got a text from Jordan Lee yesterday that 5 CC mongers flaked on her and I was the last man standing, so she had to cancel. I certainly understand what a poor business decission it would be to come down here for one appointment. I know I have a magnetic personality but that may be a little much.

My bitch is that why do people in Corpus, more than just about anywhere else, continue to NCNS or last minute cancel traveling providers. I know Jordan had to eat one hotel night but felt it was better than gas and time for one appointment. If you made an appointment, make it a priority or pay up as far as I'm concerned.

One fucktard cancelled on her for a "family emergency" reason, then booked with another provider for the same time slot. Duhhhh! Provider #2 contacted Jordan for a reference. Guys these girls talk. If that were me and that lying SOB did that to me I'd put that fucker on a Do Not See list on every board I could.

I always hear complaints about lack of talent from our members. I'll bet it's the same ones that cause the talent drought by not living up to their appointments.

WTF. Rant complete. I just wish I could find out who's doing this shit. You can bet I'd out them in an open forum!!!
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Man I don't know where to begin either but yeah alot of people have been flaking too! I had a hobbyist here on the board call me at midnight for an appointment and he gave me a reference so I called his reference and she tells me that he was calling her for an appoitment so what do you know this guy flakes on me and goes and sees her. Then sometime last week he calls me for an appointment and he tells me that he had to work late the last time and I called him out for lying because he went to go see the girl that I called for a reference on him.

Laredo is another story. Last trip was a waste of time because all the people who made appointments flaked. Of course yours truly THE COLONEL sure did make it up to me for all those mother fuckers who flaked. And I tell you this, he sure did make me feel soooooo much better afterwards!!!! THANKS DADDIE!!! I PLAN ON BLOWING YOU REALLY SOON!!!

Lately alot of people who call for appointments have been flaking. I mean come on guys whats going on? Why make an appointment with someone then not come through? It pisses me off cuz I could be doing something else if you're gonna flake on me. I put my personal life aside just for you, and you're gonna flake??? HONESTLY GUYS, DON'T WASTE A WOMAN'S TIME IF YOU'RE NOT EVEN GONNA SHOW BECAUSE SHE COULD BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD. Some of us women go out of our way to make time for you. I bet some of you men don't think about that. If you're gonna cancel at least have some courtesy and call her and tell her "can I reschedule for a later time or another day?" And when you do that, make promise on that. Don't flake!

Ok I think I'm done here.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #3
Hunter 510
Valued Poster

Wasn't me bro, u know where I was on my last appt...... Lol
Hunter 510 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
rgvrock956
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It must be just as bad in the Valley, no one even visits anymore
rgvrock956 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post

Laredo is another story. Last trip was a waste of time because all the people who made appointments flaked. Of course yours truly THE COLONEL sure did make it up to me for all those mother fuckers who flaked. And I tell you this, he sure did make me feel soooooo much better afterwards!!!! THANKS DADDIE!!! I PLAN ON BLOWING YOU REALLY SOON!!!
I try madam, I try. The Cerveza is always cold and the carne asada hot when you you get the chance.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The same thing happened here in McAllen last year. Jordan Lee had 7 guys pre book with her and 5 of them cancelled on her, so she cancelled her trip to McAllen. I was 1 of the 2 who did not cancel and I was pissed because I really wanted to see her. And she has not tried to come back here either. Can't say I blame her.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:56 PM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

You know it wasn't me that cancelled!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #8
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

This is what has always for at least the past six years kept Corpus in an almost preputual pussy drought. I personally wish the ladies would post alerts on them in the open so they would know that they are being called out. I have seen it happen a couple of times and when the shit storm clears the guy usually leaves the board. I say good ridance. With traveling ladies it has little of no affect, but with local ladies it is an entirely different matter.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:05 AM   #9
Midnit369
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I agree bull the great ones won't show if you Guys that flake are f****** it up for the rest and now back in the game of fun so I will seeing some ladies soon if they ever decide to show up to cc. Like that Page chick who i have my eyes on.
Midnit369 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #10
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D.Davis1099 View Post
Wasn't me bro, u know where I was on my last appt...... Lol
JD I do know and you're probably still smiling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
The same thing happened here in McAllen last year. Jordan Lee had 7 guys pre book with her and 5 of them cancelled on her, so she cancelled her trip to McAllen. I was 1 of the 2 who did not cancel and I was pissed because I really wanted to see her. And she has not tried to come back here either. Can't say I blame her.
Well it is too bad NG, because Jordan has become a definite favorite of mine in the past few months. She's not everyone's cup of tea but we seem to click well, and she is a smoking hot lady. Jordan has probably gotten more $$$ from me in the past 3 months than all the rest of the providers combined.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #11
Delayah White
Account Disabled

User ID: 148947
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a few flakes as well when I visited...thankfully my trip still went nice for me. It does suck to have prebooks and pay in advance for a nice hotel and then have that happen.

But CC, does indeed have some true Gents, that will always have me coming back
Delayah White is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
Dick Diamond
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Well, I got a text from Jordan Lee yesterday that 5 CC mongers flaked on her and I was the last man standing, so she had to cancel. I certainly understand what a poor business decission it would be to come down here for one appointment. I know I have a magnetic personality but that may be a little much.

My bitch is that why do people in Corpus, more than just about anywhere else, continue to NCNS or last minute cancel traveling providers. I know Jordan had to eat one hotel night but felt it was better than gas and time for one appointment. If you made an appointment, make it a priority or pay up as far as I'm concerned.

One fucktard cancelled on her for a "family emergency" reason, then booked with another provider for the same time slot. Duhhhh! Provider #2 contacted Jordan for a reference. Guys these girls talk. If that were me and that lying SOB did that to me I'd put that fucker on a Do Not See list on every board I could.

I always hear complaints about lack of talent from our members. I'll bet it's the same ones that cause the talent drought by not living up to their appointments.

WTF. Rant complete. I just wish I could find out who's doing this shit. You can bet I'd out them in an open forum!!!
What ever dude! It happens on both parties! It's easy to schedule and flake last minute......Let the powder room do it's magic.
Dick Diamond is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #13
Dick Diamond
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
I try madam, I try. The Cerveza is always cold and the carne asada hot when you you get the chance.
True that! but I didn't fuck or flake. I wish I knew you came to this shit hole!
Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #14
Dick Diamond
Valued Poster

I need a quick answering service for ya'll ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #15
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Things that make you go hmmm...

I don't know guys, I've been traveling down south for 3+ years now and it goes both ways. Ya'll know me, sometimes I have to cancel a trip due to lack of bookings or life happening on my part. I try to only book my hotel for a night or two at a time. Yes it stinks to have to do it this way, but most of the time I have to travel south based on one booking just to show the rest of you that in fact I will be there when I say I will be.

We are all human. There have been times I have stayed away from South Texas until my sweet friends message me and tell me it's time once again to visit my home away from home.

I guess I would offer this advice; space out your trips to any one city. It may be that you only visit your favorite city once a quarter. I also tend to have less luck when I come on short notice or between the 1st and the 15th. If my only option is to travel between those times, I try to give lots of advance notice. Also, if you book a trip, try to be there for at least one of the nights. Once the guys know you made it to town, your phone will ring off the wall.

Aaaand, look at the other ads. I do know that I try not to schedule a trip when I know Super Sasha is going to be in town, I mean, who doesn't love that lady, hell even I love that lady!!! There was an instance where I got to Corpus and said to myself, "crap, Sasha is in town, I'm going home."

I will say this, in all my traveling down to South Texas I have NEVER experienced a NCNS especially not 5.

My last trip to Corpus I encountered a horrible situation with my hotel and technology. I couldn't get a signal to save my life and HATE using the hotel internet. Once I got internet connection, my cell service was shot. To any of you that had to endure my lack of technology on my last trip down, I'm truly sorry.

I think this new forum in which the ladies can post their cancellations will truly aid in a resolution.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women