Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2018, 09:06 PM   #1
leelo_huna
Account Disabled

User ID: 273424
My ECCIE Reviews
Default 💌Do Hobbyst still enjoy Overnights & Dinner Dates??🚻

Haven't been on a Dinner date in a while , I guess its Strictly business with most , I would Love to get back to the Actual Compassion flowing,
I love to Converse over Dinner or a glass of Champagne then Handle business later with no rush no interruption , I want you to Actually see Me for me and My true motive; To treat you like a king ....

Plus who doesn't love a women with a Appetite ready to swallow you whole....
leelo_huna is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:11 AM   #2
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Regulars take their girlfriends out on a regular basis when they are available, OTC. Just to show appreciation for what the lady is doing for them.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 06:29 AM   #3
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

I actually prefer OTC dinner dates, after all, the lady has to eat sometime, and especially with providers I meet for the first time as it tends to break the ice, with better conversation and more relaxed atmosphere than a few minutes of small talk before the BCD activities. Plus, it actually seems like a real date, but one that you are guaranteed to get laid and that time after a meal and non rushed conversation makes for more passionate BCD time.

Overnights are good, but with providers you have seen multiple times for hour visits in the past.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:15 AM   #4
MarineButch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I enjoy taking a lady out for lunch, I’ve never done it on a first meet mostly after I’ve seen her a couple times before.
Question I have is the dinner/lunch time compensated by the meal itself or is there donation added for the time ??
If we go to lunch and it’s 45 min and we spend an hour BCD is that 2 hr donation ??
Or is it an hour donation ??
I know most will say confirm before you go, but I read a review recently where the monger understood the 2 hours BCD was not part of the dinner before the they agreed to meet, but the provider evidently forgot that part....
MarineButch is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 10:57 AM   #5
Kobe_Kassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Would love to take a provider for a nice dinner, but it would have to be OTC.

Kobe_Kassidy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:22 AM   #6
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer a 4 hour date that is 2 hours non bcd and the other 2 hours is bcd for 420

Great fun when the guy has time and is willing! A great icebreaker!
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:24 AM   #7
Alicia Lee
Have We Met

User ID: 464287
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm the perfect choice for a lunch/dinner date OTC then fun time back at my place or yours!
Alicia Lee is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 11:44 AM   #8
slowmover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I'm not in the market for overnights, but I do enjoy longer sessions. As others have said it would have to be included in some sort of "package deal". I enjoy socializing with a provider even if it's just sharing a drink before the BCD. I would just make a judgement about the value of the package. I do try to get the maximum pleasure out of my limited resources. Analeese's price point appeals to me.

The big caveat for me would be the girl must know how to dress in public. No stripper shoes. No tits hanging out. No super short dress. I don't like unwanted attention. I've gone to some socials and some girls just scream "pro". Not my cup of tea.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:00 PM   #9
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
I'm not in the market for overnights, but I do enjoy longer sessions. As others have said it would have to be included in some sort of "package deal". I enjoy socializing with a provider even if it's just sharing a drink before the BCD. I would just make a judgement about the value of the package. I do try to get the maximum pleasure out of my limited resources. Analeese's price point appeals to me.

The big caveat for me would be the girl must know how to dress in public. No stripper shoes. No tits hanging out. No super short dress. I don't like unwanted attention. I've gone to some socials and some girls just scream "pro". Not my cup of tea.

I agree about the dressing appropriately part..I even tell guys I will dress casually to outcalls and bring my “uniform” to change into once I’m inside because I too don’t want any unwanted attention ruin dream to me or looks or stares.

I got the 4 hour deal idea from another provider friend...sounds cheap but it’s a great value and an awesome time with someone like me who prefers a more personable engagement
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:40 PM   #10
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

God I hate to see this . it' just says look at me im a hooker . out with a guy 30years older !
socials always the ones who do dress like at the club

I even know how to hide my FF's when out
and going to outcall dress down ,,

The big caveat for me would be the girl must know how to dress in public. No stripper shoes. No tits hanging out. No super short dress. I don't like unwanted attention. I've gone to some socials and some girls just scream "pro". Not my cup of tea.[/QUOTE]

LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:45 PM   #11
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'v have a few Regulars go to dinner with
off the clock..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #12
randell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Eat, Sleep, Fuck

So you say you'd like to get paid for eating? I'm sure there are people into that I wish you the best in finding it.

As to your likely follow up, how do I get paid to sleep? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...udy-guide/amp/

As for the last one, I'm sure you've figured that out.

And there you have it, the trifecta, paid for each of lifes basic drives
randell is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:50 PM   #13
Willow Breeze
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 152631
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy dinner dates.
Willow Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:50 PM   #14
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I've enjoyed a couple of dinners OTC, made me realize I should never have caved in for a dinner "special".

Best of all was Caitie Mae taking me to dinner for my birthday. Gawd I miss her.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 08:27 PM   #15
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I offer a longer date, complete with a home cooked meal, wine or cocktails.
It works well for those that travel for business, single or widowed that get tired of eating out.
alaine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women