Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2018, 01:04 AM   #31
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846

I ask for deposits from newbies and extended travel
I’ve had requests for 3 hour drives, I’m not about to risk that much time for a “Oh I’m sorry something came up.”
It’s one of those things where ladies run their business, if you don’t like how she runs her company then please take your hard earned money else where. Just like a gentleman can have his account flagged ladies can too. Reputable is Reputable
southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 09:43 AM   #32
Banker1970
Account Disabled

Cheap guys, just pay the deposit - she'll show up
Banker1970 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 12:52 PM   #33
Jellybeans
Account Disabled

User ID: 377999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyDave View Post
Reputable or not, when there's simply so many other other options out there, if the sale is complicated, buyers will just move on to the next one. I'd be interested to hear how often ladies who ask for a "deposit" are successful? That will tell you all you need to know.
**And really, this is the bottom line. Either party .is entitled to move on to the next client, or provider if the sale is not to the liking of the other.
We all know the rules that we should adhere to. Whether it is call if you can't make it (either party) not going dark and letting down the other, or paying the required donation before, during, or after the fun (lady's preference), being punctual, being respectful, and doing the job to the best of either party's ability. That being said, we all fuck up in some way, sometimes. Best to apologize and move on. If you want to require a deposit, that is your right. If you understand a provider's point of view, then paying a deposit should be no problem, even if you have never paid a deposit before. In addition if a man is planning to fuck her over, or won't pay electronically, or doesn't understand where the provider is coming from, then don't pay the deposit.
amen
Jellybeans is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:46 PM   #34
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
Really!!!!??? You cannot tell people to do what you do. I require deposits because of the high volume of ncns or just someone trying to bullshit me. Again, if you don't like the deposit, see someone who doesn't require this. I know I have spoken to at least 5 men on this thread about this. Quit starting shit, posting bullshit posts and just see someone else. Don't tell someone never to do it. Because I have never fucked anyone over, but I have to protect my gas money that I have wasted, hotel room money went to the toilet multiple times. And y'all are pissed cuz a deposit is necessary. How about grow the fuck up, quit bitching & FIND SOMEONE WHO DOESNT REQUIRE THIS! BUT KC dudes should know, if ya don't like the deposit, quit fucking with us & quit setting up appointments that you don't follow through with!!!!!!!
"I’ve been hobbying for a long time. I would never pay a deposit nor wire money to someone for meeting. Cash at the time of the meeting is my only way.

There are way too many frauds, schemers, and rip-off artists to do otherwise.

If that means I can’t see someone, so be it. I’ve got plenty of options. It doesn’t offend me for a lady to ask, just know I’ll politely decline and move on.

Obviously some people need to learn how to read and comprehend a simple paragraph.

just know I’ll politely decline and move on"
We have all heard you loud and clear. Now we will politely decline your services and move on to other women who understand the situation.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women