Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2018, 07:59 AM   #1
Ava_LaRue
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 315803
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Squirting for Dummies...15 Things You Probably Didn't Know

Interesting read! I have my own experience with this, but would love to hear about others.

Guys, what are your thoughts on this? Yea or nay?

Ladies, do you try to control it or just go with the flow?

https://puckermob.com/relationships/...paign=bloomjoy
Ava_LaRue is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:34 AM   #2
MrFriendly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Good read.... thank you Ava LaRue
MrFriendly is online now   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #3
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I had an experience with a ex girlfriend one time that was a squirter. For the record she practiced kegal exercises and played with dildos to build her pelvic floor muscles.. She was very tight and could push me out of her anytime she wanted during sex. I was Honestly the best sex I ever had problem was I didn’t know what I had til she was gone. We had our routine as intimate relationships go... but when she would climax she would soak the bed.. I’ve never in my life experienced any thing like it on that type of scale since. FYI it’s all fun and games til your the one sleeping in the wet spot.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:10 AM   #4
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Once I say and only ONCE have I experienced irrefutably squirting. She was excited and I was right proud! Yeah, I am the MAN! That warmth in my crotch proves I am Captain Lovemaker, greatest lover ever born! (Kind of the feeling after riding the unridable bull, exceptional self esteem and feeling like you just conquered the world).
But that one time it was great. For both of us.
Ats jus me! I was as good once as I ever was. Lol
Can’t wait for #2!
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:10 AM   #5
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

oops. Sorry double post. But I deleted it.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:34 AM   #6
Cassmann
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I've experienced several chicks over the years I dated and or just had sex with. Several we're squirters Everytime we had sex, while others it was the occasional squirt. Tried my hardest and never got my ex fiance to squirt in my face lol. She got close, bit the thought of it to her wouldn't let her. Even tho she Knew I wanted to experience that at least once! Then there are others that cum Alot, but never squirted. So I believe that article. And DD that is true, as a chick several years ago soaked a hotel room bed. Neither of us slept in that bed as the wet spot was the size of a semi truck tire!!! Big time, constant squirter, and LE. So I fucked the Law and we both won!!!
Cassmann is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 02:48 PM   #7
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

I do not mind a little but the ladies that soak the bed or not for me. I love to make a lady cum as much as I can but when they squirt a lot it is to much like Like pee and I am not into that. You piss on me and we have a problem. I guess I am old school.
What I really enjoy is a woman that gets hot and I run my hand over her moist hairy pussy like in high school. Oh yes loved that.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:40 PM   #8
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Had it happen once or twice during normal sex from cock stimulation. Not soakers but there was some squirting.

However, happened to me once through oral stimulation with a beautiful provider who has since retired. Nothing in her reviews ever indicated she was a squirter. I had been enjoying her for a long time ... longer than normal. She was enjoying it and she was mighty delicious ��!! Not sure if her face looked more shocked from her squirt or my face from being hit by the squirt as neither of us was really prepared for it. Man did we have a good laugh after the shock wore off. And then I went back in for some more!!

Oh ... and GREAT ARTICLE Ava_LaRue!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:22 PM   #9
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Check out some of Diamond Jackson videos. For some reason I got the hottest crush on her.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 07:31 PM   #10
Ava_LaRue
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you all for joining the discussion and sharing your experiences!

The first time it happened to me took me by complete surprise. I was shocked and more than a little embarrassed. The guy was completely fine with it and even proud that he was the first to ever make that happen. I'm glad, because he didn't buy my leaky roof story, lol!

To this day, he still likes to remind me that he was the first!
Old 09-20-2018, 07:36 PM   #11
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Ava...did you know I'm a certified scuba diver? I guess with your help and abilities I could get my official Muffdiving Certificate?
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:36 AM   #12
monroegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

LOVE IT. have been with a few ladies that could/would squirt. Met a lady one night, several years ago, at a local bar, driving back to her place we were at a red light and i reached over and started to play with her. Before we got back to her place she had not only soaked my seat(had to get a new truck anyway) but had hit the dash and the inside of the windshield. Damn I miss her.
monroegent is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:02 AM   #13
Ava_LaRue
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassmann View Post
She got close, bit the thought of it to her wouldn't let her.
Cassmann, even though it's more fun to just relax and let go, I can definitely relate to her experience. It's definitely all in the mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinMan View Post
Ava...did you know I'm a certified scuba diver? I guess with your help and abilities I could get my official Muffdiving Certificate?
MM, I taught swim lessons while I was in college and always wanted to take scuba lessons! Never thought holding my breath would come in so handy later in life!
Old 09-24-2018, 09:25 AM   #14
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Ava...next time I'm in Monroe I'll bring my snorkel.
MuffinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women