Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would You Pay for a Provider Finder Service?
Hell yes! 5 7.94%
Fuck no! 27 42.86%
Depends on if the fee was right. 31 49.21%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2018, 02:04 AM   #31
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Pimpin ain't easy.
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:07 AM   #32
GREATRICO
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I thought that's what the search engine is for.
GREATRICO is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:41 AM   #33
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

She's relying on the laziness of America. My thing would be the refund requests. Guys won't like some chick and want his finders fee back. A lot of trouble for little reward.

For me I can find and make my own good and bad choices.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:32 AM   #34
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I got my $2 for Starbucks this AM
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:24 AM   #35
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREATRICO View Post
I thought that's what the search engine is for.
It is but most guys will not use it.
&
Don't read our current showcases either uhemmmm

* It's my understanding that's where Victoria will come in to direct.

I have had a few clients ask who to see,if I'm not available.

Yes, it's hard to specifically direct them to someone if we ladies don't know each other.

Some guys think we all hang out & know each other.
LOL, most of us don't.
Only via posting

There are a few ladies I have considered meeting that besides clients we have things in common.

For now I continue to directed the clients to the daily ads or available now.

As for Newbies, I direct them to the Newbie Friendly list sticky.

But,yes, I think VOH's idea may be of use with a few specifics to iron out.
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:47 AM   #36
Lincoln.F.Stern
Account Disabled

@OP - so you want to line up ladies for a client to pick from?

I can think of 2 titles that would describe this action but I will let the board figure out those titles.
Lincoln.F.Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:48 AM   #37
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

For me to pay for a service like this I would also expect that you would be able to negotiate a discounted rate. I would think that you would do some prescreening of the clients and this would also save the provider time as well.
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:20 AM   #38
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've done something similar, researched and "select screened" carnal companions for past clients who asked me to when I couldn't see them as usual or if they were traveling, even contacted more expensive lassies to see if they could get closer to my rates. (To be completely honest, sometimes I was well-rewarded, and sometimes it backfired and my client dumped me in favor of the "new gal," a fact that I'm sure many providers have in mind when asked for a recommendation.) Based on those experiences, I think this kind of thing on a steady basis, and with fellows I wasn't personally acquainted with, would involve more time and effort than the proposed $50 fee would cover. Time-saving convenience services online ARE big right now, especially for out-of-towners seeking whatever in unfamiliar areas. Perhaps an arrangement with providers also paying a small "commission" if "chosen?"

As TW and Lincoln implied, however, such biz might classify the overseeing lady as a "madam" in the eyes of the law, which carries an upgrade in penalties above simple providing. Would have to be very discreet, possibly geared to a narrower market of elite clientele.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:33 AM   #39
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Pussy Procurement? I belive the term that best applies is "Madam" I am confidant you will find a buyer.

"Madam Victoria's Pussy Procurement"
LOL
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:39 AM   #40
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I've done something similar, researched and "select screened" carnal companions for past clients who asked me to when I couldn't see them as usual or if they were traveling, even contacted more expensive lassies to see if they could get closer to my rates. (To be completely honest, sometimes I was well-rewarded, and sometimes it backfired and my client dumped me in favor of the "new gal," a fact that I'm sure many providers have in mind when asked for a recommendation.) Based on those experiences, I think this kind of thing on a steady basis, and with fellows I wasn't personally acquainted with, would involve more time and effort than the proposed $50 fee would cover. Time-saving convenience services online ARE big right now, especially for out-of-towners seeking whatever in unfamiliar areas. Perhaps an arrangement with providers also paying a small "commission" if "chosen?"

As TW and Lincoln implied, however, such biz might classify the overseeing lady as a "madam" in the eyes of the law, which carries an upgrade in penalties above simple providing. Would have to be very discreet, possibly geared to a narrower market of elite clientele.

+1. You're always so wise Fancy.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:44 AM   #41
Lincoln.F.Stern
Account Disabled

I would also like some form of guarantee / money back if :
the lady upsells
does not do what she lists in her menu
is unhygenic
bait and switch (does not look like her photos)
cuts the session short / steals the money

in other words if you are checking them out then you are vouching for them and it goes both ways.. you are also vouching for guys you may or may not have seen etc..

Sure you want to offer up this "matchmaker" service?
Lincoln.F.Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:55 AM   #42
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincoln.F.Stern View Post
I would also like some form of guarantee / money back if :
the lady upsells
does not do what she lists in her menu
is unhygenic
bait and switch (does not look like her photos)
cuts the session short / steals the money

in other words if you are checking them out then you are vouching for them and it goes both ways.. you are also vouching for guys you may or may not have seen etc..

Sure you want to offer up this "matchmaker" service?
Indeed. Concerns of same nature are what prevent me from considering this type of thing as a "retirement" gig while I occupy a rocker at the Ol' Ho's Home in front of a computer with a chihuahua on my lap.

Treading a wee bit on existing P411 territory, perhaps? P411 "verifies" the validity of providers and the legitimacy of clients, and both sides have matchmaker-type profiles with their preferences and ideals specified, but P411 doesn't vouch for either as being the best fit and/or guaranteed to fully satisfy the other, so research time has to be invested. A true matchmaking service would have to be much more intimate, thorough, and secure, yet implement a similar caveat. Would that limit its effectiveness any more than P411?

Dealing with the vagaries of multiple personalities and trying to link them on a regular basis with income depending on my success would drive me crazier than I am already!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 11:42 PM   #43
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

50 bucks for the guys...
So...
How much $ for me to be on every list?
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:53 AM   #44
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone for your replies.

I feel like I got a lot of good info and insight from everyone.

To address a few of the points people brought up, and maybe clarify what I have in mind when I call it a "provider finder service": I personally don't see how it could be construed as anything other than "admin work", basically, pointing guys in the right direction.

I wouldn't be doing any of the contact work for them, i.e. contacting the providers for them or doing screening for them, or any of that.

The madam jokes are funny, but it is not like being a madam. Madams actively promote certain girls, bc the business those girls get, benefits them as well. The part that benefits me in my service, is the client compensating me for doing the leg work. It would make no difference to me which lady gets chosen or not, and I certainly wouldn't be advertising to the ladies, like, "Hey, I got you that client." In fact, I would rather they not know that I suggested them, to save me on potential messiness/drama.

It would simply be, you tell me what you are looking for, I suggest 5 people who fit that criteria and whom I think are legit/reputable providers to hopefully ensure a more successful session.

Now, as far as being asked to promote any lady over another, it is definitely not something I would ever agree to do, for a fee or not. That gets messy and also, I am not looking to get into the business of being other provider's promoter.

Anywhos, thanks again for the input everyone.

And, if anyone is actually interested in having me do this for you, please definitely pm me and we can discuss further.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:59 PM   #45
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Wait....shouldn't you be more on the side of getting finders fees from the providers? As it stands with your idea, I'd have to pay you $50 so that I can then spend another couple of hundred when I could sit down, do the search and peruse the photos to see what I like.

Interesting idea you have, but I think you'd end up finding that there are many nuances you would need to pick up on that would just make it a headache for both you and your clients in the end. Business ideas always go through some growing pains. I had to do the same for the business I started. It took a lot of sit-downs with potential clients to see what they thought, what they liked and didn't like in order for me to get it up and running.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women