Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2018, 10:49 AM   #1
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Them type people who wear a hoodie in the summer, wear sagging panths that hang to their thighs so their underwear hangs out and walks like they have shit in their diaper

I have a few sincere questions.

I know most of you old dudes wear tubesocks and shorts but that style isn't a sign of a worthless human.

Why do them people wear hoodies to cover their entire face and with saggy panths down to their thighs so their colored underwear hangs out?

Do only people who dress like that have a dirty diaper or does dressing that way cause them people to walk like they shit in their diaper?

To me it seems like them people have total lack of self respect so their is no way they can respect anyone else.

BTW. This has nothing to do with skin color because it crosses all racial boundaries.

Please help me understand the meaning.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:11 AM   #2
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

"Please help me understand the meaning"

try the tide pod challenge, I understand it will enhance awareness greatly thank me later
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:16 AM   #3
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

History proves old farts never like the kid's fashions. when I was a tweener it was hiphuggers and bell bottoms and boy did the old farts hate that too. before that is was blue jeans that pissed off the older generation. I had a mohawk in college and punks got beat up for their fashion choices all the time back when it was new. youth fashion often exists to piss off the old folks. just don't worry about fashion, it never makes sense to the prior generations and it is a way for a young person to feel like they belong to a peer group where they all think it looks cool. it is not meant to appeal to you. this too will change to something new and weird, just give them time. the latest fad i noticed was all the jr high kids not wearing socks and sporting bare ankles when it was in the 20's last week. fashion does not make sense, it is is to unite a peer group. it is to exclude the old people who do not get it.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 03:25 PM   #4
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

^^^ it's always difficult to explain "bullshit" to kleptomaniacs because they take things so literally
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:05 PM   #5
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I have a few sincere questions.

I know most of you old dudes wear tubesocks and shorts but that style isn't a sign of a worthless human.

Why do them people wear hoodies to cover their entire face and with saggy panths down to their thighs so their colored underwear hangs out?

Do only people who dress like that have a dirty diaper or does dressing that way cause them people to walk like they shit in their diaper?

To me it seems like them people have total lack of self respect so their is no way they can respect anyone else.

BTW. This has nothing to do with skin color because it crosses all racial boundaries.

Please help me understand the meaning.
It is a little racist, regardless of your "I'm not racist but..." closing but even if not, this argument is so last century.
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:59 AM   #6
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

LOL I am an old fart that spent 40 years in a career where I had to dress for success. Now I enjoy old wash out jeans, Harley T's, no underwear, tenny shoes, but keep my hair cut short and I shave.
However, do not wear tube socks and always fresh and clean.
What category do I fit in? Any yes if it is 60 or above I will arrive on my Harley. My Harley was a retirement gift to me by me.
As you get older do as you fucking want to is my motto.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 10:15 AM   #7
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
LOL I am an old fart that spent 40 years in a career where I had to dress for success. Now I enjoy old wash out jeans, Harley T's, no underwear, tenny shoes, but keep my hair cut short and I shave.
However, do not wear tube socks and always fresh and clean.
What category do I fit in? Any yes if it is 60 or above I will arrive on my Harley. My Harley was a retirement gift to me by me.
As you get older do as you fucking want to is my motto.
I can dig it for sure
sydmo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women