Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2017, 03:17 PM   #1
Guest031918
Account Disabled

User ID: 387194
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nosey neighbors

Will try to keep this one brief. I do incalls at my private residence, have owned the house for 10 years, started providing 2 years ago. I am low volume, maybe 4-5 per week so not a lot of traffic at my house anyway. Recently neighbors have started taking pics of cars in my driveway and it concerns me. So I stopped providing last week. My question is, what can they do with the pictures if they suspect what I am doing? What is the likelihood the popo will try to set me up in my own home? What is considered proof? I would assume they would have to pose as a client and get me on audio agreeing to an "exchange". I never mention any details when they contact me or when they come, it's an unspoken rule. Also, I am very diligent about verifying who I see. If they pull someone over after they leave and get them to talk, would that be sufficient proof beyond a reasonable doubt to make an arrest without my corroboration? Of course I will deny everything. I have an active profile on SLS (swingers website), and I also do spiritual cleansings in my home. I just don't know what is considered sufficient evidence to come after me. Like I said I am very low volume, I verify EVERYONE, and have stopped providing for now until I get some answers. Any help would be appreciated. and I live in New York state if that helps since I know laws are different in every state.
Guest031918 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 06:38 PM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna maria View Post
Will try to keep this one brief. I do incalls at my private residence, have owned the house for 10 years, started providing 2 years ago. I am low volume, maybe 4-5 per week so not a lot of traffic at my house anyway. Recently neighbors have started taking pics of cars in my driveway and it concerns me. So I stopped providing last week. My question is, what can they do with the pictures if they suspect what I am doing? What is the likelihood the popo will try to set me up in my own home? What is considered proof? I would assume they would have to pose as a client and get me on audio agreeing to an "exchange". I never mention any details when they contact me or when they come, it's an unspoken rule. Also, I am very diligent about verifying who I see. If they pull someone over after they leave and get them to talk, would that be sufficient proof beyond a reasonable doubt to make an arrest without my corroboration? Of course I will deny everything. I have an active profile on SLS (swingers website), and I also do spiritual cleansings in my home. I just don't know what is considered sufficient evidence to come after me. Like I said I am very low volume, I verify EVERYONE, and have stopped providing for now until I get some answers. Any help would be appreciated. and I live in New York state if that helps since I know laws are different in every state.
Make it a point to have a conversation with a few neighbors and let them know you offer tutoring for Remedial Reading, English or something. That might throw them off course. Just a thought.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 08:00 PM   #3
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

take a picture of every license plate in their driveway
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 02:20 PM   #4
Heywood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Same thing happened north of Kansas City a few years ago. A young lady named Jen was entertaining at her place in a residential neighborhood.

Neighbors got suspicious and Jen got set up. It was pretty ugly. If I remember correctly, undercover police busted her at her home and it was very public. All over the news.

I don’t know all the particulars. At one point I think she suspected someone had complained and would have folks at a nearby gas station and then she would pick you up and take you to her place.

She was basically run out of town.

Be careful.
Heywood is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 08:37 PM   #5
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna maria View Post
If they pull someone over after they leave and get them to talk, would that be sufficient proof beyond a reasonable doubt to make an arrest without my corroboration? .

Yes
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 08:07 AM   #6
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Find out about zoning or HOA regulations in your neighborhood. Even if you come up with some cover for the visitors, you may still be in violation if there is a "no business" regulation in your neighborhood.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 12:06 PM   #7
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I were a neighbor, I would run the plates and send the pictures to the home of the address listed on the registration. When you run the plates, the DL and any person listed at that residence will pull up. I would also contact the HOA and surrounding neighbors. And God forbid you have any minors in the home at any time, now you've got CPS all in your ass, as any Provider should that takes that risk.

No one wants hooking going on next door.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 01:23 PM   #8
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

op should offer neighbors a sloppy seconds discount
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:53 AM   #9
xfrankthetankx
Valued Poster

Location: The ugly red headed bastard stepchild of the Twin Cities
Encounters: 21

How about we switch this question up?

What if this were the opposite?

Say the hobbyist has verified at least one nosy neighbor with too much time on their hands in their relatively small and mostly conservative neighborhood.

The hobbyist used to do outcall to his home with VPs he had established agreements with somewhat frequently.

Then one day, the hobbyists lawyer calls about a nosy neighbor causing problems and mentioning that it's possible I'm entertaining providers (except the neighbor used a more derogatory term).

So I had been hobbying for less than a year at the time with no issue.

I don't want to say that someone in my conservative neighborhood might be a certain type of ist. But the the provider did not help the situation.

The light skinned mixed part helped, until my nosy neighbor saw her "Uber" that looked like it drove straight out of a junkyard. Something that sticks out in a small neighborhood full of custom homes.

I'd been wanting to see this provider for a while and the right opportunity came along so I had her over. I should have used my better judgement, but the provider had multiple positive reviews in several mostly Midwestern cities. So despite never having seen her before I had her over to my place for the first meet. Everything went great with the provider and resulted in one of my better hobbying experiences.

Since then I have stopped "shitting in my own backyard". I only hobby with touring providers or while traveling now.

I only see a provider who is more of an SB situation as we have more of an arrangement or agreement type situation than a provider/hobbyist situation.

She is of appropriate dating age range for a single male with one ex wife on the payroll. She is attractive and what might be important to the nosy possibly -ist neighbor. She's very much white and arrives as though she's a concerned friend or having a casual dinner date at my home. Also she drives an acceptably nice late model vehicle.

Since lowering my volume at home to my SB only, only seeing touring providers, or hobbying while traveling I have received no indications that my neighbor is concerned. Plus I gave it about 6 months before my SB and I changed our arrangement from meeting at her incall to meeting at my home. Which has actually improved the personal life side of our arrangement which has been a large part of her move into being my SB.

I keep my SB around because if anyone has the potential to actually get me and become more of a housewife type it's her. How she ended up in the SB world is beyond me. I stumbled upon her entirely by accident as I've never been on or used SA. Since I have a reliable and trustworthy SB I have no need for SA at this time.

So, my question is should I continue to test the waters and allow someone else to be on the safe to let in my home roster?

Or should I stick to only having my SB and/or any RL dates over? (PM me if you're interested in learning about a very scary scam/possible sting that I caught onto before it could go south.)

I'm pretty sure if my neighbor is an -ist that all it would take would be having someone that qualifies as a person of color over for me to start getting strange phone calls from my lawyer again (I have a lawyer on retainer for other reasons, but if you're in this you should all have a lawyer on retainer). Not really wanting to invite that possible hell though.

Good thing I like white girls, right?

So just looking for advice from hobbyists, providers, and assorted types of lurkers.

Also are there any legal implications on the hobbyist side. Can LE bust me in my own home? What if LE shows up while my SB is over for a visit?

Inquiring minds want to know.

And yes I realize it may not have been the smartest idea to hobby out of my home as well. But please advise on that as well if necessary.
xfrankthetankx is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 09:09 AM   #10
Revision
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx View Post
How about we switch this question up?

What if this were the opposite?

Say the hobbyist has verified at least one nosy neighbor with too much time on their hands in their relatively small and mostly conservative neighborhood.

The hobbyist used to do outcall to his home with VPs he had established agreements with somewhat frequently.

Then one day, the hobbyists lawyer calls about a nosy neighbor causing problems and mentioning that it's possible I'm entertaining providers (except the neighbor used a more derogatory term).

So I had been hobbying for less than a year at the time with no issue.

I don't want to say that someone in my conservative neighborhood might be a certain type of ist. But the the provider did not help the situation.

The light skinned mixed part helped, until my nosy neighbor saw her "Uber" that looked like it drove straight out of a junkyard. Something that sticks out in a small neighborhood full of custom homes.

I'd been wanting to see this provider for a while and the right opportunity came along so I had her over. I should have used my better judgement, but the provider had multiple positive reviews in several mostly Midwestern cities. So despite never having seen her before I had her over to my place for the first meet. Everything went great with the provider and resulted in one of my better hobbying experiences.

Since then I have stopped "shitting in my own backyard". I only hobby with touring providers or while traveling now.

I only see a provider who is more of an SB situation as we have more of an arrangement or agreement type situation than a provider/hobbyist situation.

She is of appropriate dating age range for a single male with one ex wife on the payroll. She is attractive and what might be important to the nosy possibly -ist neighbor. She's very much white and arrives as though she's a concerned friend or having a casual dinner date at my home. Also she drives an acceptably nice late model vehicle.

Since lowering my volume at home to my SB only, only seeing touring providers, or hobbying while traveling I have received no indications that my neighbor is concerned. Plus I gave it about 6 months before my SB and I changed our arrangement from meeting at her incall to meeting at my home. Which has actually improved the personal life side of our arrangement which has been a large part of her move into being my SB.

I keep my SB around because if anyone has the potential to actually get me and become more of a housewife type it's her. How she ended up in the SB world is beyond me. I stumbled upon her entirely by accident as I've never been on or used SA. Since I have a reliable and trustworthy SB I have no need for SA at this time.

So, my question is should I continue to test the waters and allow someone else to be on the safe to let in my home roster?

Or should I stick to only having my SB and/or any RL dates over? (PM me if you're interested in learning about a very scary scam/possible sting that I caught onto before it could go south.)

I'm pretty sure if my neighbor is an -ist that all it would take would be having someone that qualifies as a person of color over for me to start getting strange phone calls from my lawyer again (I have a lawyer on retainer for other reasons, but if you're in this you should all have a lawyer on retainer). Not really wanting to invite that possible hell though.

Good thing I like white girls, right?

So just looking for advice from hobbyists, providers, and assorted types of lurkers.

Also are there any legal implications on the hobbyist side. Can LE bust me in my own home? What if LE shows up while my SB is over for a visit?

Inquiring minds want to know.

And yes I realize it may not have been the smartest idea to hobby out of my home as well. But please advise on that as well if necessary.
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
Revision is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:49 AM   #11
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Neighbors pay attention. A drug dealer and an underage runaway girl selling pussy were recently run off the cul-de-sac where I live. The neighbors got the police involved and they handled it pretty quickly. Be careful !
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:45 PM   #12
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
Yes
+1
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:57 AM   #13
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Perhaps there is a way to blunt some of the neighbor's curiosity, but not eliminate it, if you care about it.

Otherwise, find out why your attorney has gotten involved, because it looks from my end "out of the clear blue."

I would clear that up first and foremost.

Did neighbor file a complaint with LE. Did LE somehow know who your attorney is? If you have a very highend community profile, you might consider potentenial for blowback on social sites -- doublecheck those!!!

= = = =

Potential remedies:

Make sure that your house cleaners arrive in a marked vehicle - such as MOLLY MAIDS to establish that periodically you have legitimate visitors. If you don't have one, get one.

Set up a legit car service, and have your SB arrive in style, and make sure she is dressed professionally, such as a lawyer or whatever, and carrying a business briefcase, or some such. Or have her toting a portable chef's kit, or massage table.

She should arrive in the daylight hours nothing to hide, nothing going on here style.

To address your initial question about LE visits, they are not gonna bother unless there is some sort of documentation by the nosy one of illegal activity, drugs or underage, etc.

Yes, Omaha (?) is a "small town" as are some larger communities ... so you do have to watch out for the neighborhood. So, join the neighborhood association, if one exists, talk frequently enough with all of your neighbors, even if just at the mailbox kiosk, or when taking out the trash, etc. The one neighbor won't be able to say much to the others, and, you may well glean some info about the one idjit.

Maybe also have some "newcomer" get togethers for folks new to the 'hood; set up a welcome wagon group, work with local real estate agents.

Also, you should infrequent get togethers for folks maybe you work with or know socially (other than the SBs or hobby crowd.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:14 AM   #14
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

First of all, IMO, the OP did the right thing by shutting down. She should wait to make sure that the heat has blown over, then if she wants to resume seeing clients she should look into different incall scenarios such as hotels or sharing an incall with another provider, or limiting her availability to outcall-only.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 06:27 PM   #15
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I experienced the samething. You are w/in your legal right to entertain whoever yu see fit too. Moreso bc your a low volume provider yu dont have alot of traffic && its not like you have a crowd of ppl outside your residence right? Have a conversation w/ whoever is taking pics and let them know what is the deal && you would appreciate if they would stop or you'll have to file for harrassment or restraing irders if they're coming on your property to take those pics
Lia88 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women