Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40293
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2018, 08:58 AM   #1
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

Default A New One @ Splendor

Over the years, I feel like I've seen it all at the clubs. But every once in awhile something new happens that I have to comment on.

Recently I went to Splendor (night) and didn't see anything I couldn't do without, except one, when S**** came up to me. Tallest girl I've seen at 6'1" barefoot! With heels of course she was about 6 inches taller than that, if you can imagine. White, blonde, cute, 20 yrs.

She starts hustling right away, seeming to want to go straight to VIP, making all the usual promises. I like to think things over, so I declined, but suggested we exchange #s and stay in touch before I head out. She agreed, taking my phone, saving her # in it, and even calling herself from my phone so she'd have my #. Promised she'd be "harassing" me until we met up again. Fine.

A short time later, on my way home, I text her to say it was nice to meet her and I'd like to see her again, preferably OTC. No response. The next morning she texts me back saying, 'Sorry, you have the wrong #.'

W.T.F. I've never seen such an abrupt about face before. Considering how aggressive she was, I figured she'd be all about it. Only thing I can figure is that someone there maybe badmouthed me as soon as I left (unlikely), or she for whatever reason got spooked and thought I was LE, which I am not. How weird. And annoying. But, lol, had to share.
PBPM_Lover is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:51 PM   #2
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I believe it. Something similar happend to me at the same place. Exchanged numbers and confirmed that they were right. When trying to set up something OTC, nothing. I think that's the new thing to try and "hook" you - exchange and confirm numbers trying to hustle dances, but later all cold fish.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:00 PM   #3
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

It’s all about patience and choice. Good, but not great hunting grounds.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:36 PM   #4
nabhi00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

One think.I learned never believe on S**** they only love $$$ which is good...
nabhi00 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:34 AM   #5
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Happens from time to time. A few years ago I had an ATF who was a stripper. I asked her about this and she said it can anything that causes them to do this, but it’s usually that they sober up after a busy evening and flake. Or it could be a boyfriend that tells them no.

Like BatteriesNotIncluded said, it’s about patience. I’ve had this happen and reply with “oh well, sorry.” Followed by, “well if you see ______ let her know I’m always happy to meet up and am always generous.” I’ve had two ladies end up reaching out and scheduling OTC.

If you treat them with respect, take care of yourself, and let them know your power is in your money, it’s amazing how well things can go.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #6
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

Wise words, HoustonDan. All true. This one had a happy ending. I went back and ran into her again. When I asked her about the text messages, she realized she had entered her own phone number into my contacts incorrectly. Not too surprising I guess, considering that these girls are often buzzed, high or just plain air headed.

She apologized and seemed embarrassed. She made it up to me and followed my original suggestion after that.
Old 07-18-2018, 05:35 PM   #7
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

If she called herself from your phone as stated in the first post then obviously it wasn't the wrong number and she just blew you off. Then changed her mind when seeing you again probably needing money.
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:55 PM   #8
Hawkeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
I believe it. Something similar happend to me at the same place. Exchanged numbers and confirmed that they were right. When trying to set up something OTC, nothing. I think that's the new thing to try and "hook" you - exchange and confirm numbers trying to hustle dances, but later all cold fish.
Savant is on the money here. Dancers telling you anything and everything in the moment in the hopes of separating you from your cash has always been part of stripper game, but they almost all do it now. They also like use the wanting to do dances to “build trust” or “prove that you’re serious”. Just about all of them will give you a number. Often times, you don’t know if you’ve got a live one until you follow up by text. Lots of them just ghost, but not all of them. That’s when things start to get more interesting
Hawkeye is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 06:35 PM   #9
DesertRunner
Valued Poster

Saw this young lady there Thursday night. Definitely a tall drink of water!! She was flirting with me but never got the chance to visit with her. FWIW, there were probably 2 women for every guy there. Nice scenery!
DesertRunner is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 10:26 PM   #10
The1Slayer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I've been hitting Splendors more often and that place has some serious talent.........

Since tomorrow and the next 5 to 7 days is Rent money day..... it will be a buyers market..... Even on here.

August 1st........ Rent time.
The1Slayer is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 06:12 AM   #11
DesertRunner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
I've been hitting Splendors more often and that place has some serious talent.........

Since tomorrow and the next 5 to 7 days is Rent money day..... it will be a buyers market..... Even on here.

August 1st........ Rent time.

When you pass back through, ask for Blake or Milli. Let me know what you think!
DesertRunner is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:40 AM   #12
PBPM_Lover
Gaining Momentum

This hoe (original post) was texting me tonight, trying to get together. Guess it wasn't a very good night, lol. She asks for a lot, though. Last time I talked her down a bit, but even then I'm not sure she was worth it, performance-wise.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:29 AM   #13
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

If she's a over 6' slim blonde with A cups, I believe she's at Centerfolds now. Cute girl.
xfrankx is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women