Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2016, 06:22 PM   #1
Black Orchid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 352534
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Perfect GFE!! (From My Viewpoint)

I have a regular and we usually me at my incall. We have been seeing each other for a few months now and I really enjoy his company.
Last week he asked if he could spend the whole day with me and take me out like a real date. I didn't want him to get the wrong impression so I reminded him of the cost 1000. He said ok so the next afternoon he picked me up and we when to eat at my favorite restaurant we had a couple of glasses of wine and a few vodka tonics. We were pretty buzzed by the time we left. Then we decided to go to a museum. The only one that was close enough so we didn't have to drive was the Perot Museum. We thought it was an art museum. Boy were we so wrong. We walked down to the museum so by the time we arrived we were feeling it. The Perot Museum is a natural history museum. There were tons of kids running around like chickens with their heads cut off. So we decided to do the same thing. We were all over that museum, touching and playing with everything we could. I had a freaking blast!!

Then we went to his place and floated around his pool talking until late. Then we had our fun and I went home.
It was one of the best dates I've had in years. I think that's why I enjoy the GFE, and my guys are each awesome. They are always coming up with these adventurous dates. I love my clients!!!
Black Orchid is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:28 PM   #2
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That sounds like a blast!! Glad you had a good time
Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 04:04 PM   #3
challenger340
Premium Access

Encounters: 85
Default DAMN LUCKY

Any gentleman lucky enough to enjoy your company, for whatever amount of time, should consider himself , DAMN LUCKY. Looking good young lady!
challenger340 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women