Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #1
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44
Default Provider Ads - Whats annoying to you?

I have been looking at lots of provider ads, as I often find myself in discussions with girls in the business about what brings men in. I thought I would throw it out there and ask the question:

What annoys you in provider ads?

Annoyance could be "I won't see a girl that posts THIS" or "I find this irritating" the level is up to you.

I'll list mine (in no particular order) These are my opinions only, YMMV.

REMINDERS OF MONEY - Calling yourself "Cash Money", posting pics of you with a wad of 100s, memes that say that "real men tip," or whatever. I know its a transaction, if you want to treat me like an ATM machine so you can increase your stack for your next picture try someone else. Do you really think I looked at that picture of you with your stack of money and thought... Oh YEAH, I gotta get with her! All that screams upsell and a bad attitude, to me.

PICTURES THAT REVEAL NOTHING - I know that some providers want to hide their identities, but if you want to hide what you look like in general you need to use Photoshop, or get some pictures done, or something. What you look like is important, it's not everything, but if you're going to charge more than the market average, or limit your menu, etc then you'd better bring it with your imagery. There are many ways to shoot your selfies at angles that don't show much, but show lots of things. Why would I give you hundreds of dollars and book my time HOPING that you were actually attractive to me when I showed up?

MEMES AND DISCLAIMERS - If you are going to clutter your ads with lots of memes of cherries, or don't waste my time, or whatever graphics are available for you to use ( No "40-50-60 specials" is a popular one) I have to let you know, I don't think many men care about your memes (pictures/graphics) that tell them how to be "upscale" or how precious your time is. Again, it's about selling the fantasy as a whole, and your memetic attempts to persuade are largely lost as we look at your tits.

I won't even disclose the laughable law enforcement disclaimer. Go see the KC board for a great laugher on that one

BAD OUTFITS/"No effort pics" - Come on girls. I know most of you think you're just incredibly smoking hot wearing your tube top, flip flops and some sweats while you take a selfie in front of the bathroom mirror after you just got out of bed, but... yeah... no. Think through your pictures. Does this make me look sexy? What purpose does it serve? What image am I trying to convey? There isn't anything wrong

And really... don't confuse access with attractiveness (so many women do!) one takes a lot more work.

Just because some men aren't that picky and you are making some money (without taking pics of it ) doesn't mean you aren't missing out on a larger market share.

IN GENERAL.

My summary - I'm buying a FANTASY - keep that Fantasy alive in your advertising, as well as your business conduct.

Feel free to post irritating advertising habits those that turn you off, etc... or just respond.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:47 AM   #2
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Relax.. take a deep breath..

You feeling OK Jack!
The girls with the Benjamin's pics are funny( I have no idea what there aiming at but if I'm not in the line of sight even better).
There's all kinds for all purposes, occasions, and palettes. I'm glad not everyone has my taste! It would be boring otherwise...
The ones with the lettering across there nice chest areas is what really brings me down, you know something really failed there! By the grace of god there go I....
So, how about starting a thread on the good ones in whichatity.. Let's focus on the good.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:55 AM   #3
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Good thread! I was just thinking of this same thing the other day. Everything you've mentioned is annoying to me! I wonder how some girls even get calls lol

Annoying shit in ads:
- a photo of her hip or her side
- reading the same exact ad I placed 3 months ago
- girls using the same descriptive words over and over again
- over photoshopped pics...covering up blemishes is one thing but deleting a stomach and building an ass is doing too damn much
- dirty greasy hair pics
- girls who say they are ranked number 1 in the area... I wanna know who the hell ranked them??
- seeing the same ads every other day.
- and as you said, the pointless disclaimers. That is extremely laughable!

You make some excellent points babe. I am still learning and there is nothing wrong with doing some extra work to be the reputable product that will continue to sell. I wish more girls realized this.

Always love your insightful posts Jack!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:01 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Pictures of a messy room or taken in the shitter guy in the background.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:02 AM   #5
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44
Default whooooosah

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
You feeling OK Jack!
The girls with the Benjamin's pics are funny( I have no idea what there aiming at but if I'm not in the line of sight even better).
There's all kinds for all purposes, occasions, and palettes. I'm glad not everyone has my taste! It would be boring otherwise...
The ones with the lettering across there nice chest areas is what really brings me down, you know something really failed there! By the grace of god there go I....
So, how about starting a thread on the good ones in whichatity.. Let's focus on the good.
You can put the Bad... good... and everything in between

This has been kicking around for awhile, and I thought I would put up a topic for folks to comment on, it's sort of slow around the ICT We have a lot of experienced folks that can attest (providers and clients) what grinds their gears in ads!

I hope its beneficial... be careful when you point out specific ADS that are good, or providers who advertise well... you'll be starting a real controversy then! (notice, I didn't name names!)

Have fun with it!
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:14 AM   #6
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
You can put the Bad... good... and everything in between

This has been kicking around for awhile, and I thought I would put up a topic for folks to comment on, it's sort of slow around the ICT We have a lot of experienced folks that can attest (providers and clients) what grinds their gears in ads!

I hope its beneficial... be careful when you point out specific ADS that are good, or providers who advertise well... you'll be starting a real controversy then! (notice, I didn't name names!)

Have fun with it!
Hell no. I'd never point directly at a bad or good ad. Shoot who in the foot!?!

Just need a good pace so I don't go overboard on the crappy ads. But some are priceless.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:30 AM   #7
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Hell no. I'd never point directly at a bad or good ad.
You are nice. Lol. I've commented on good and bad ads! Hell I've even laughed at some of my old ads. I think I wrote a few of them when I was drunk
Old 12-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #8
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default don't forget me when your drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
You are nice. Lol. I've commented on good and bad ads! Hell I've even laughed at some of my old ads. I think I wrote a few of them when I was drunk
Lol. Too funny. Do you keep any for posterity. I need to keep a drunkalog so I know what dumb shit I do sometimes.
Old 12-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #9
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! I'll always have ECCIE!
Old 12-03-2014, 12:58 PM   #10
Tony Barlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Selfies!!! If you wanna see how it should be done, just look at Gemma's pictures. They just exude class! Nothing causes me to pass over a provider quicker than a selfie.
Tony Barlow is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:59 PM   #11
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Good thread! I was just thinking of this same thing the other day. Everything you've mentioned is annoying to me! I wonder how some girls even get calls lol

Annoying shit in ads:
- a photo of her hip or her side
- reading the same exact ad I placed 3 months ago
- girls using the same descriptive words over and over again
- over photoshopped pics...covering up blemishes is one thing but deleting a stomach and building an ass is doing too damn much
- dirty greasy hair pics
- girls who say they are ranked number 1 in the area... I wanna know who the hell ranked them??
- seeing the same ads every other day.
- and as you said, the pointless disclaimers. That is extremely laughable!

You make some excellent points babe. I am still learning and there is nothing wrong with doing some extra work to be the reputable product that will continue to sell. I wish more girls realized this.

Always love your insightful posts Jack!
Oh my gosh, you guys are killing me! I think the ones with all the money, are just waiting for the money to be picked up. LOL And Gemma, I'm sure I am number 1 at something, jeeze. LOL I love the ones showing the messy rooms, or messy bathroom counters too. he he
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 08:50 PM   #12
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Donation at the door! How do i know what the donation is if i can't do any Explicit Talking???

I like most P411 ads because the donation,and activities are spelled out.The ladies that don't go to the trouble of listing activities,don't get a second look from me.
usa kansas is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 09:41 PM   #13
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
Why would I give you hundreds of dollars and book my time HOPING that you were actually attractive to me when I showed up?

don't confuse access with attractiveness (so many women do!) one takes a lot more work.

Just because some men aren't that picky and you are making some money (without taking pics of it ) doesn't mean you aren't missing out on a larger market share.
Excellent points...

Many ladies could do a much better job with their marketing.

I have found that good advertising is a direct indication of the quality of service.

There are some great ladies in Wichita that do and excellent job in their marketing, these ICT ladies also deliver the service.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:13 PM   #14
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

And....

From recent experience, clear communication of rates.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 10:28 PM   #15
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post
Oh my gosh, you guys are killing me! I think the ones with all the money, are just waiting for the money to be picked up. LOL And Gemma, I'm sure I am number 1 at something, jeeze. LOL I love the ones showing the messy rooms, or messy bathroom counters too. he he
LOL! Good one Holly hahaha! You are such a smartie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women