Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Carolinas > Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina
Coed Discussions - North & South Carolina Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #1
oserinia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 158449
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Boobs?...Because we all lust them!!!!

Not many on eccie know that I once had a natural 42DD bust size,but since the weight loss I lost my beautiful size. I am now a natural 36D(Small for what I am use to) I have been on the road to getting healthier and fit. This road has been long and has had many bumps along the way. I have lost the weight now my road is soon heading for construction. Everyone knows that construction work can be painful and it will take some time to get over it.

Now my question is while under construction I have hit a road block! I know natural is a plus ,but I am just not happy with my bust size now. I have done a consultation and plan on getting my boobs back! I know that I will never be a natural 42DD again ,but that is ok... I have been doing research after research...So do hobbyist prefer silicone or saline? What about that ripple effect?? Does the water really splash in the inside of the saline when movement happens?

So what is everyone's thoughts on boobs???

I know that I am ready for this next month and just need some encouraging words besides the pain and the time it take to heal...

Help!?!

XOXOXO
oserinia
oserinia is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:55 AM   #2
Bigwilliam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I love boobs. Natural or enhanced. Do what makes you happy. And of course show us the results.
Bigwilliam is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 05:22 PM   #3
oserinia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you!

Tomorrow I meet with my surgeon once again and decide on the size and look of how the ladies will sit. I am looking forward to the visit with my surgeon.Who would of thought Miss "O" would need boobies?!? lol
Old 06-11-2016, 09:16 PM   #4
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

First, congratulations on losing weight, since that is a difficult battle for many people. As far as silicone vs saline, I've heard that saline is safer long term. I've seen and felt many MMs, some of which I'd have sworn were natural if the girl hadn't told me otherwise. Things like whether they are placed over or under the muscle probably affect the realism greatly, not to mention the skill of the surgeon. I hope everything works out great for you and we'll soon be introduced to the new twins.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:25 AM   #5
oserinia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Vicinms,

Thank you, I am scheduled for surgery this Friday. I am ready but nervous too.. I will be taken sometime off to heal but as soon as I can I will defiantly have photos up of the new girls! I just hope that I don't suffer from boob greed after I get the size I chose.. I did ask my doctors opinion on the size and what would be best for me
Old 06-19-2016, 05:24 AM   #6
Bigwilliam
Valued Poster

How did it go?
Old 06-19-2016, 06:07 AM   #7
oserinia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm doing really good. Sore and a little swollen. I am only taking half of my pain medicine... I got 457 Gel under the muscle with a TT so I will be taking up to 6 weeks off to let my tummy heal.. Walking is getting easier and I have been getting up often to walk.

I am thankful my doctor is close by and will see the doctor again on Monday.
Old 06-19-2016, 03:39 PM   #8
Bigwilliam
Valued Poster

Glad to hear you are doing well.
Old 06-21-2016, 09:06 AM   #9
oserinia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you!

I had my follow up yesterday and i'm healing good.. I do have another follow up next Monday.. I have not been taking any pain medicines since day 3 My doctor says take them to help me sleep but I don't really like or care for pain medicines. If I need them I will take them but I am doing great w/o them
Old 06-21-2016, 11:50 AM   #10
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad to hear you are doing well!
I'm a natural 36D, no shame in that at all!

Post pics when you get all smexy again!

FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 03:26 PM   #11
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by oserinia View Post
Thank you!

I had my follow up yesterday and i'm healing good.. I do have another follow up next Monday.. I have not been taking any pain medicines since day 3 My doctor says take them to help me sleep but I don't really like or care for pain medicines. If I need them I will take them but I am doing great w/o them
I'm with you, Lovely Lady. I hate how pain pills make me feel - out of control. So, I only take them when it really hurts, and I can't sleep.

Heal quickly!

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 08:11 AM   #12
oserinia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks!

I was once a natural 42DD but with weight loss I lost my boobies.. I am loving the new look and they are so soft with No ripples and look great so far. Yesterday I had my stitches removed and 1 of 2 drains.. It has now been 11 days with very little to no pain after day 3.. I can say this has been an experience. I'm glad I chose a great doctor with all the qualifications I was looking for and experience.. Thursday I am hoping to get my 2cnd drain out..

Moving forward

Miss O

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women