Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47418
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-17-2013, 12:30 AM   #16
Annie Calhoun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104618
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Look at all the people tweeting that the new, Indian-American Miss America is a terrorist. Unfortunately, people get judged all the time based on skin color, sexual preference, handicaps. It progressively gets better, but as a country, we are far from perfect.
It's ignorance at it's finest.
Ugh. I agree so hard. I assume you read Jezebel?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #17
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default No

No, but I will look into it. It's been all over the news and internet. Coincidentally, look what I randomly stumbled on in another thread....It's not just here.

http://gawker.com/racist-shop-clerk-...ive-1077561016
Old 09-17-2013, 05:23 AM   #18
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Yes, you should go ahead and take this to court Annie. File a suit against the hobbyists for freedom of speech and literature while presenting your evidence from a hooker board. Also, have your attorney request that Heidi take the stand for her liberal irrelevance of throwing the race card into it when in fact no racial remarks were made toward the tranny. Furthermore, you can have Dallas in the back holding supportive signs up of tranny on tranny sex.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:56 AM   #19
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

So you ladies are saying....if a hobbyist let's a transgender....whatever...... dookie dive in his mancave.....he isn't gay.

GTFUH lol

They should post these reviews in the "other" section. Posting them in general population of ladies reviews leads to the negative consequences. Its upsetting as going in the BP ad section, clicking a link, and finding out its a dude. Separate it. And put TS to the title of all of it.......
Old 09-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #20
jl11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
Great post Annie! I have one thing to say about the previous "gay" comments. For me personally gay sex is having sex with a woman. And most other TS agree and feel the same. And as for a guy having sex with a TS woman, its not "gay". Its a fetish, it doesn't mean they are gay or even bisexual.
I guess its all in ones on personal views and such, but just because a woman has a penis and likes men, does NOT mean its gay. I do realize its a fine line, but like Annie said, if TS is in the subject line, and you don't like TS, WHY EVEN OPEN THE THREAD?!? Seriously, in my opinion, your just there to troll/make rude comments, or is it your in denial that you are curious about it???
And I agree people not making/ doing reviews on TS is all because of the flamers and trolls making rude comments, I have NO shortage of men I see, but 99.999% don't write a review for fear of getting flamed or labeled as "gay/bi"

A non gay/bi fetish would probably be more like a woman with a vagina having strapon sex with a guy for a prostate massage.

Those 99.999% aren't writing reviews bc they're in denial about having sex with a tranny and don't want to face the fact that they're bi or gay.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #21
bigclitluvr
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Good Thread!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:27 AM   #22
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
A non gay/bi fetish would probably be more like a woman with a vagina having strapon sex with a guy for a prostate massage.

Those 99.999% aren't writing reviews bc they're in denial about having sex with a tranny and don't want to face the fact that they're bi or gay.

opinions vary! One thing to ask you, how do you know that? Hmmm, maybe you have personal experience with this? If not, then that's just a speculation.

And for those that want TS reviews in other places? why?!? IF IT HAS TS IN THE TITLE DONT OPEN IT simple

And your comment on Backpage, there IS a section for TS girls, if a TS posts in another area, report it.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #23
Annie Calhoun
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Its upsetting as going in the BP ad section, clicking a link, and finding out its a dude.
No, it's not. No one is being misleading when they post TS reviews. Not only is the TS right there in the subject line of the review (which you actually have to click on to even get to the review), but "TS" is IN THE GIRL'S NAME.

Everyone is completely transparent and honest about who is trans around here. If you click on a review that says "TS," you are not a victim; no one misled you. You chose to click on the TS. If it "upsets" you (give me a break, are your sensibilities that delicate?), then that's on you.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #24
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Honestly can't say

I am a natural-born female. From my understanding, most TS feel they were born a female in a male body. I hate to make a statement like this that I can't possibly understand from a straight or gay male POV.

What she is saying is that on a hobby board, who are any of us to judge what someone likes? As far as I am concerned I am a phat HO and lots of guys are into it. Not everyone agrees, but there is a "type" for everyone. If this weren't the case, than I wouldn't still be here.

We all have our preferences. My ideal man is Barry Weiss from Storage Wars. Another woman may love the "Situation", Bill Gates, or George Cloony. Some just love a big cock. How many of you guys want to be ostracized for not having a big cock or paying for pussy? (I do admit, along with other providers that there is something in the water in Lafayette and Lake Charles, more of those guys are hung! Maybe that's why they get the influx of hotties) Whoot, whoot!

I don't have a clue where the line is drawn forom gay to straight. Does that line even exist nowadays? I consider myself straight, but I have played with women. If Shakira were shaking her sexy hips in my face, I would definitely dive in. You little homophobes would be surprised at how many men like a TS, prostate play, submission, or actual intercourse with another male. They might be your boss, best friend or father. That doesn't mean that you also have to like it, but why bash preferences on this kind of a site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
So you ladies are saying....if a hobbyist let's a transgender....whatever...... dookie dive in his mancave.....he isn't gay.

GTFUH lol

They should post these reviews in the "other" section. Posting them in general population of ladies reviews leads to the negative consequences. Its upsetting as going in the BP ad section, clicking a link, and finding out its a dude. Separate it. And put TS to the title of all of it.......
Old 09-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol wifey...you always make me smile!

I do like a down to earth kinda guy---cock size does not impress me! Personality does!

now back on topic.....semi anyways.......I was trying to find a TS in Austin for a client wanting that type of doubles.....I got NO replies back from the TS's I sent inquiries to...and I was told the TS's there do not like playing with another girl present.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #26
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I understand there is prejudice in the world, but I figure that most of the people in the hobby would be more open minded when it comes to sex. Who is it to say that it is ok for someone to get turned on by feet, but it's not ok to get turned on by a TS? That doesn't make any logical sense to me.

I say as long as it is between consenting adults and doesn't harm anyone, no one has the right to judge what you do when it comes to sex. Live and let live.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #27
Annie Calhoun
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by causewaycommuter View Post
I say as long as it is between consenting adults and doesn't harm anyone, no one has the right to judge what you do when it comes to sex. Live and let live.

YES!!! I could kiss you right now.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #28
rex111999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Calhoun View Post
YES!!! I could kiss you right now.
If he wont take it, I WILL!
Old 09-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #29
jl11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
opinions vary! One thing to ask you, how do you know that? Hmmm, maybe you have personal experience with this? If not, then that's just a speculation.

I have no experience with it. I consider myself hetero and won't lay with anything that has a penis no matter what the rest of it looks like. It's not bc I'm a big meanie that says mean things, but bc I have no sexual desire for it. You said that 99.999% of your male clients fear being called bi/gay, so that says so right there.
If being bi/gay is a norm that's no big deal, then why are you and others trying to pass this off as being hetero anyway?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #30
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
I have no experience with it. I consider myself hetero and won't lay with anything that has a penis no matter what the rest of it looks like. It's not bc I'm a big meanie that says mean things, but bc I have no sexual desire for it. You said that 99.999% of your male clients fear being called bi/gay, so that says so right there.
If being bi/gay is a norm that's no big deal, then why are you and others trying to pass this off as being hetero anyway?
we aren't "TRYING" , it is for us. Like I said before myself being with a female is gay to me, not that im against it, I am BI, it must be u just don't understand because you aren't TS. Our genitalia does not define us sexually. Straight sex is me being with a man, if this confuses you, read up on Transsexualism, and what we go thru. I'm not here to teach lessons, its just the way we are. We are females inside, no matter what's on the outside. Guess people that see the world in black & white, cant see shades of gray....
And its a fact most of the men I see have NO attraction to men, only femininity sometimes with a little "extra". If u cant handle these "views" I suggest you stop posting in this thread, or maybe your one of the "middle school" gents the OP talked about? Its fine your not into it, but trust me, there are LOTS on this site and others that are into transsexual women. Its a fetish, like any other, do you go bash on people that have other fetishes that you don't find desirable or just this one?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women