Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2016, 04:13 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Truly stupid, dangerous shit, and some here should know better.
Do you still have your bomb shelter from the 50's?

You might look at this way ..... if you think some of the attitudes in here are bad .... can you imagine the "discourse" in the halls of the Iranian "Government" who Obaminable and Hillary have ALLOWED to continue their nuclear weapons program with impunity and handed them funds to keep going!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:16 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It is been obvious for a long time that this forum houses a lot of Wackos who rarely venture into the real world, but this thread is scary. I understand people support Trump, but some of the posts by the RWW crowd here are scary. But then what can I expect from the blood lust crowd: IBBuffoon cannot differentiate the quantitative difference between the blood on Clinton's hands and dropping a nuke or ten.

Truly stupid, dangerous shit, and some here should know better.
You'd be the wino drunk that would allow the cackling witch of a bitch access to the nuclear button, Old-THUMPER. Last check, Trump hasn't killed anybody; nor, has he allowed anyone he is personally responsible for to be killed, Old-THUMPER. Meanwhile, hildebeest was responsible for many, many deaths in Libya, Old-THUMPER, including an American ambassador, and there was absolutely no reason for any U.S. involvement in Libya, Old-THUMPER. None!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:30 PM   #18
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hunker down!

Who's the bunker clown now, oinkboy!

Why don't you ask DSK if you can bunk with him?

Not to worry... after the nuclear holocaust the only living creatures will be cockroaches... and PIGS!

He can bunk with me only if he answers the question..guns or knives?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:38 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the wino drunk that would allow the cackling witch of a bitch access to the nuclear button, Old-THUMPER. Last check, Trump hasn't killed anybody; nor, has he allowed anyone he is personally responsible for to be killed, Old-THUMPER. Meanwhile, hildebeest was responsible for many, many deaths in Libya, Old-THUMPER, including an American ambassador, and there was absolutely no reason for any U.S. involvement in Libya, Old-THUMPER. None!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do you still have your bomb shelter from the 50's?

You might look at this way ..... if you think some of the attitudes in here are bad .... can you imagine the "discourse" in the halls of the Iranian "Government" who Obaminable and Hillary have ALLOWED to continue their nuclear weapons program with impunity and handed them funds to keep going!!!

Can't EITHER of you read? Where, in this post or any other, have I supported Clinton? How much clearer can I be to say she is the most despicable, vile, lying candidate to ever be put forward by any major party since 1776. There is no way I would ever vote for that psychopath under any circumstances.

But that was not the point. I even said I can understand people supporting Trump, my issue was with the completely cavalier attitude toward nukes which he--and apparently several here--have.

How many of you have been to NTS and walked among the results of nuclear explosions? Trump's stupidity + ego in this area is frightening. There is no "reset" button in this era once nukes are used--we had one reset in 1945 because we had a monopoly. We do not now, and likely won't ever again.

A lot of people in the military and other Agencies have real, substantive, moral concerns about Trumps comments concerning water boarding, etc. That is nothing compared to the moral reservations that would abound with the use of nuclear weapons in most first-use situations. A CinC who sows seeds of doubt in his mental stability with the codes is not a good thing.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:50 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can't EITHER of you read? Where, in this post or any other, have I supported Clinton? How much clearer can I be to say she is the most despicable, vile, lying candidate to ever be put forward by any major party since 1776. There is no way I would ever vote for that psychopath under any circumstances.

But that was not the point. I even said I can understand people supporting Trump, my issue was with the completely cavalier attitude toward nukes which he--and apparently several here--have.

How many of you have been to NTS and walked among the results of nuclear explosions? Trump's stupidity + ego in this area is frightening. There is no "reset" button in this era once nukes are used--we had one reset in 1945 because we had a monopoly. We do not now, and likely won't ever again.

A lot of people in the military and other Agencies have real, substantive, moral concerns about Trumps comments concerning water boarding, etc. That is nothing compared to the moral reservations that would abound with the use of nuclear weapons in most first-use situations. A CinC who sows seeds of doubt in his mental stability with the codes is not a good thing.
It's a binary choice, Old THUMPER, you dumb son of a bitch! Qaddafi was sodomized unto death with a friggin' bayonet, and that bitch hildebeest cackled with delight, Old-THUMPER! Where's your degenerate ilk's friggin' "moral reservations" about that, Old-THUMPER?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:59 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is nothing compared to the moral reservations that would abound with the use of nuclear weapons in most first-use situations.
Process:

Media asks candidate if he or she would use nuclear weapons.
Candidate says "yes" ....
Media reports candidate will use "nuclear weapons"!
Media reporters are liberal "peaceniks" talk someone to death.
Media "pundits" point at candidate and call them a loose cannon.
Next think you know a bunch of people start bullshitting about how "trigger happy" the candidate they don't like is because he wants to blow up the world with nukes!!!

So now you think he's a nut case, because he would do what any other president would do .... use nukes!!!

Can you stop, take a breath, and thank about it ....?

This guys whole life and future is about building shit that people can inhabit and use for work and play. What makes you "think" he wants to blow the shit out of the world with some pissing contest with a crazy MF who doesn't give a shit, because he's got nothing to save or go home to at the end of the day?

I when draw my weapon and point it at someone I want them to KNOW I will pull the trigger .... if they KNOW I will .... then my chances of pulling the trigger are lessened. Whereas if he believes I won't then my chances of having to do it are increased! I recognize that concept is difficult for a gun-hater to get their brain around, but if they were standing or kneeling getting ready to get killed they might like the option to be available.

Had the Japanese not known we didn't have any more bombs to drop the war would have continued. They didn't give a shit about several hundred thousand mouths they didn't have to feed anymore. Look at how they conducted themselves during the war. That's the kind of folks we face now!
Old 08-03-2016, 05:04 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

God DAMN, you're simple, LLephantMan.

....?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:05 PM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don't know why you shitbirds are circling... unless over Drumpf's campaign.

Latest reports are about him dropping out... one way or another.

Grip. Grip. Grip.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:52 PM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I don't know why you shitbirds are circling... unless over Drumpf's campaign.

Latest reports are about him dropping out... one way or another.

Grip. Grip. Grip.
Hopefully he will drop out.

Hopefully, you will learn to spell and read maps, too.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:04 PM   #25
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
God DAMN, you're simple, LLephantMan.

....?
He is so much smarter than you....the chasm cannot even be crossed

BTW you little pussy, I'll be down for ACL Sept 30th - Oct 2nd.

This time I will stay at the motherfucking Four Seasons and walk to the events. If you have the balls to hit the bar at the hotel, I'll be the guy drinking scotch with a couple of 20 year old Asian beauties, different ones each night if all goes to plan.

If you are in fact playing, I'll go watch and tip your band, if you have the balls to tell me what you call your band.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:27 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

TRUMP
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 11:57 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Of course the OP title is a lie but do we expect from both the left and Assup. Trump never said anything about using nukes. He asked why don't we consider using them since we have them or why do we build them if they're not on the table. As someone else has said, as a negoiator it is a savvy move. Everyone in the world now has to consider the fact that a President Trump might indeed use a nuclear weapon should a threat become big enough. Imagine the hunt of Bin Laden in the early days if Bush lobbed a couple of nukes into Bora Bora Valley. Check the oppositions position, everytime, EVERYTIME, without fail the left has said that military action (nukes) is off the table when beginning discussions with an enemy. Kind of like showing your cards in poker before the betting begins. Go back in history one more time, what would have the Vietnamese have said or done if we started burning holes in the jungle around Hanoi to make way (at a safely later date) a airmobile ground force on their doorstep?

No, on this one again, Trump is smarter than the talking heads.

According to the left, it is okay for Iran to have nukes (and they will use them) but not Trump (or the USA).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:00 PM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Nuclear weapons - and NATO'S refusal to rule out their first use - kept the numerically superior Russian and Warsaw Pact troops from pouring through the Fulda Gap for over 40 years until the Berlin Wall came down and the Cold War was won without firing a shot.

But faggots like assup are too stupid and illiterate to understand history.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:36 PM   #29
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
US nuclear weapons system is designed to launch and deliver nuclear warheads without notice, without debate.

Drumpf continues to question why we shouldn't use them.

This is one time I wish I had a bunker like some of you guys!

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump...h-reports.html

Trump asks why US can't use nukes: MSNBC
Matthew J. Belvedere | @Matt_Belvedere

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can't use nuclear weapons, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on the air Wednesday, citing an unnamed source who claimed he had spoken with the GOP presidential nominee.

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times [Trump] asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.

Scarborough made the Trump comments 52 seconds into an interview with former Director of Central Intelligence and ex-National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden.

Scarborough then asked a hypothetical question to Hayden about how quickly nuclear weapons could be deployed if a president were to give approval.

"It's scenario dependent, but the system is designed for speed and decisiveness. It's not designed to debate the decision," Hayden said.

Hayden was CIA director from 2006 to 2009 during the George W. Bush presidency. He was the National Security Agency director from 1999 to 2005, spanning the presidencies of Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

CNBC reached out to the Trump campaign via email and was awaiting a response.
Well Bunker Down Bunker Clown, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:53 PM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well Bunker Down Bunker Clown, lol.

Jim
Just checking back in .... is it generally accepted now ....

... that using nuclear weapons in a pre-emptive strike is ok?

So long as the recipient has nukes and is in "loaded and locked" mode.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women