Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47482
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37072
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2024, 03:56 PM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default Titty bars

Anybody been out to the gentleman's clubs lately? And if so any good or not? How's the Tennison lately?
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:45 PM   #2
J15202
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Many years ago when I realized the girl I've handed 100 to throughout the night (100 like 20 years ago) to just see her boobs and maybe pussy also runs Craigslist and backpack ads for CFS for $80. That's when I gave up on them. 1 time a girl at Erotica once offered to have sex with me after she was done for the night. She actually quoted me 350 again it was like 2004 or 05. The same girl ran ads on backpack for like 150 total for CFS. Some of them feel like they are celebrities at the club and really overvalued themselves.
J15202 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:45 PM   #3
PghM4Fun
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I was at Cheerleaders a couple weeks ago and there is some good talent there for sure, but I don’t give anything more than for the stage tips. I’ve been considering stopping by the T since I live in the S Hills but couldn’t bring myself to it and just kept driving past it 🤣
PghM4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 08:19 PM   #4
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghM4Fun View Post
I was at Cheerleaders a couple weeks ago and there is some good talent there for sure, but I don’t give anything more than for the stage tips. I’ve been considering stopping by the T since I live in the S Hills but couldn’t bring myself to it and just kept driving past it 🤣

Have you been to the tenny? Some of the best times I ever had at a titty bar happened there.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 08:57 PM   #5
simon469
Valued Poster

waste of money to just do titty tippin. dont even go to those places. look at comments.
simon469 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 10:00 PM   #6
PghM4Fun
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Have you been to the tenny? Some of the best times I ever had at a titty bar happened there.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:57 AM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I used to hit up a few of the now -defunct ones; The HiWay down off 70, the Climax on Rt 22 and the Beehive on 22, but the best places I went to were always in WV. Little-Bits' was one, and My-Club, over on the flats after we'd hit up the dog track. Or Jills on the way back to Pittsburgh.

There were two in the south hills of Pittsburgh, off library road was one, Curry Hotel, and the other was off 51 south about 4 miles down on the left side- Sunny Days, and a few other names eventually before dying and being leveled.

They all had their charm- that funky cherry scented air fresheners, were almost at every single one of them. And the sticky floors- a sure sign of good times! LOL.

If you remember any of those places and have some good stories to share- pop em up on this thread.

The only one that really stood out to me in my reviewing the experiences was a beautiful gal who was going to school and paying for college by showing her tits. Back then, if they served alcohol, you had to have pasties and a cover on your pussy. The one girl I mentioned, had on a cut off t shirt and a school girl skirt. She would lift up the shirt for a dollar- taboo- back then, and then would bend over and her skirt had no bottoms, nor a cover of any kind. It was kinda more like a peep show till one guy she bent over in front of, just moved a little closer and she leaned that pussy right onto his face, where he munched her pussy for atleast 15 mins- till she screamed! It was almost like the old sex shows down in Market square of the old 70's and 80's fame. Ahh..those were some weird and fun times. Not full of the heavy drugs or other bullshit but just some single girls and moms, making some extra money for school or diapers. LOL.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 01:16 PM   #8
PghM4Fun
Premium Access

Ahhh, the old Hi-Way Playground lol. We couldn’t make it out to the truck stop from WashPa so would go there. Didn’t they have a popcorn maker and sell hotdogs there?
In WV we usually went to the Weirton ones but I was always a backseat passenger and don’t have many memories other than a fraternity brother having a pair of a dancer’s panties on his head for the ride back.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:59 AM   #9
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hi-Way Playground Was A Depraved Trucker Spa, With No Action On-Site IMHE.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghM4Fun View Post
Ahhh, the old Hi-Way Playground lol. We couldn’t make it out to the truck stop from WashPa so would go there. Didn’t they have a popcorn maker and sell hotdogs there?
In WV we usually went to the Weirton ones but I was always a backseat passenger and don’t have many memories other than a fraternity brother having a pair of a dancer’s panties on his head for the ride back.
I was a regular at the Hi-Way Playground off Route 70 near New Stanton for years, and I arranged "off-site" deals with a certain number of dancers who worked there over the years. Never did business "on site" because the rooms were well-monitored by cameras, but like at most clubs usually a "certain" number of the attending dancers were/are open-minded to business "off site"....

I have a vague recollection of a popcorn maker and hotdog's for a certain time, and for the last several years of the Hi-Way's existence they gave out free keg-beer with a standard, reasonable cover-charge. Guys paid a standard door-cover and then they could drink keg-beer for free all nights. They started giving out free keg beer around early 2009 if I remember correctly. And guys clearly were walking out to their cars and returning into the club with their own "mixed drinks" throughout the night too....

The free beer (drink all night with a standard cover charge!) and lax attitude to BYO Liquor increased the clubs crowds, they had to hire a humongous bouncer in biker attire, and steadily from 2009 on there were more fights in and outside the club as a result of all the free beer and booze being consumed. The huge biker-bouncer was there only on Friday and Saturday nights so the fights during weeknights often went un-addressed and unresolved until they finished by natural, Darwinian selection. I literally saw a guy being carried out in-traction by paramedics one-night, on a weeknight when the huge biker bouncer was not there to keep control of the situation....

For a time after they started giving out free beer (patrons could drink beer for free with basic cover cost) they were open until (yes) sunrise on weekends, at least for a time. Open until very early in the morning for extended entertainment! Good Times! Standard closing times for years was 4AM, even on weeknights. On weekends and weeknights they attracted a notable number of "civilian" girls/women who were there for the free beer and entertainment....

Sadly the Hi-Way Playground is no more. The dilapidated shack (which looked like the unique structure in the movie "Porky's") lasted a few years after the business ended and even now that is gone. They should have loaded that place onto a flat-bed truck and transported it to the Western PA Legendary-Depraved Stripclub Museum. I loved the Hi-Way Playground....!
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:04 PM   #10
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Conway hotel, also gone for years.
I remember a lapdance was $7 a song, usually just gave them a 10 including tip. There was a gal there that had one boob removed (cancer) and she would say "you're here for titties and I only have one so how about $3.50 half off!". Good times.
aguyiknow is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 12:31 PM   #11
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Girls As Hot As Actresses Kelly Lynch & Heather Graham, Only In Stripclubs.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Not full of the heavy drugs or other bullshit but just some single girls and moms, making some extra money for school or diapers. LOL.
Stripclubs have always been filled (packed) with dancers who are single mothers, of varying Ages and Hotness Levels depending on the club. Cheerleaders and Blush-Rick's = Hotter Girls. "Neighborhood" and Rural Clubs = Variable with Not Hot and also Smokin' Hot girls by variable location. Drugs have always been a part of the stripclub scene, and I saw opiates infest and infect the local and regional stripclub scene just as it (gradually, then suddenly) infested the rest of the country in various urban and rural locales. PGH and Western PA and WV strip-clubs employ regional, Northern Appalacian, rural-white and urban (and rural) black girls. It's just a general assessment, but every time I walk into a club in PGH and Western PA and WV I assume half of the dancers have addictions. Sure, there are always a certain number of "generally"/mostly sober girls/women as dancers who might drink and smoke. And there are usually (almost always) a notable number of active addicts in most clubs too.....

I used to think that the movie "Drugstore Cowboy" was totally un-realistic about the addiction subculture because there are Not many female junkies as hot as actresses Kelly Lynch and Heather Graham, and also most male junkies are not as handsome as Matt Dillon for that matter. Correction- there are Scores of strippers/dancers Exactly as hot as actresses Kelly Lynch and Heather Graham in that movie, but only in Stripclub World apparently.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 05:01 PM   #12
PghM4Fun
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
I have a vague recollection of a popcorn maker and hotdog's for a certain time, and for the last several years of the Hi-Way's existence they gave out free keg-beer with a standard, reasonable cover-charge. Guys paid a standard door-cover and then they could drink keg-beer for free all nights. They started giving out free keg beer around early 2009 if I remember correctly. And guys clearly were walking out to their cars and returning into the club with their own "mixed drinks" throughout the night too....
I could be wrong but I believe they gave the beer “for free” because the laws in PA were you couldn’t be all nude if you sold alcohol and food or something like that so that’s how they got around it.

For anyone that goes to Cheerleaders, please give Lola a tip (or extra one if you sit at stage lol) or visit her OF at lexus69 - sorry mods if that’s not allowed, but she’s a good friend so thought I would try to help her out.
Old 05-04-2024, 05:08 PM   #13
TheIceCreamMan412
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I sorta developed a bad strip club habit in the early 20teens. I spent a hell of a lot of money at Blush. I will say that I hooked up with 5 dancers there, in the club. I ended up dating one of them for a summer. Im still friends with a handful of girls that danced there. I was able to break that habit and havent been back since its been Rick's. Outside of the high price of champagne rooms, I never paid extra for extras. I wouldnt say my experience was the norm for titty bars. There plenty of nights where i knew it was all just a hustle and went home with no money and blue balls. I dont think I could ever go there now. Part of what I enjoyed was going and seeing some titties on stage, having a drink and conversation with a girl and then getting a dance or more if she was cool. Theres not much to talk about with any girls there now because im probably 20-25 years older than all of them. Sure they might have nice bodies but its just different. Hard to explain. Id rather just see a provider thats somewhat close to my age.
TheIceCreamMan412 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 06:21 PM   #14
Don Stephens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

IceCreamMan - getting older does change things!
Don Stephens is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women