Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Elchapo? Should this be allowed?
Yes it funny! And no one gives a shit! 104 18.18%
This is BULL SHIT and should NOT be allowed! 3 0.52%
Who is running the fucking show around here anyway? 9 1.57%
Site management should do something about this! 3 0.52%
Don't fuck with this guy! He'll not point you he'll KILL you! 76 13.29%
Why are hobbyists / board members with ZERO reviews allowed to be MODS? 8 1.40%
If the site makes money fuck it who cares! 67 11.71%
Still Looking is such a dumbass, that he got himself banned 302 52.80%
Voters: 572. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2017, 08:59 PM   #16
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Last thing I want to do is get on the wrong side of a MOD but "ELCHAPO"? Really? 48 posts no reviews and suddenly he is a MOD over all the Texas forums? Handle and Avatar depict a drug lord responsible for countless horrific murders. I'm all for humor. Hell I look for the humor in everything.

Exactly what the fuck is funny about this? What's next Jeffery Dahmer? Hey how about "childmolester" is that handle available? Perhaps Scott Peterson? Just curious what you guys thinck?

Only 48 posts ZERO reviews... wouldn't hard to pick another one... would it? Love to hear from him as well to hear his thoughts!

Send a message to the ADMINS & OWNERS via the poll! Remember guys if they do NOTHING, they are doing something.
Still looking can you give me any advice, maybe your overqualified it looks like they want new guys on here like me!
Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:18 PM   #17
mariahkissesgfe69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 366565
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean stud View Post
Still looking can you give me any advice, maybe your overqualified it looks like they want new guys on here like me!
Hey stud...
mariahkissesgfe69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:23 PM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean stud View Post
And who could blame them.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:24 PM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariahkissesgfe69 View Post
Hey stud...
See you Thursday
Old 11-13-2017, 04:27 AM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

What does The Truth know that we don't?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=16
Old 11-13-2017, 05:00 AM   #21
elchapo
Viva México

Thank you for the tribute Still Looking.

Methinks ~Ze~ has the right idea.

You and I have had dealings in years past, good sir. All positive, I would imagine to some folks surprise.

I would characterize the powers that be agreeing to allow me to rejoin the community with a certain degree of anonymity as experimental. I appreciate the trust that has been placed in me.

I expect I will earn that trust with the site administration, as well as our fine community, not excluding yourself.

I'm sorry you are so disturbed by my choice of avatar and username. Don't read too much into it. I am not the real Joaquin Guzman, and I don't plan on murdering anybody. I'm quite harmless, actually.

I've been given specific marching orders for this tour, so while I have been entrusted with a large section of the community, my attention will be somewhat targeted for the foreseeable future.

You'll grow to like me. I can offer you that assurance, at least. I'm well-versed in the site's guidelines, and to be honest, quite member-friendly. If you try to call that into question using specific actions you've seen me take, you'll fail. Not everything is as the eye sees it.

Regarding The.Truth's remark.....you misunderstood his post. He welcomed me to the forum. The El Stupido reference was towards one of the members who had posted in that thread, having made their first post since returning from a short suspension. Those two had been going back and forth for quite some time.

To wrap up, I am here to help you sir. Reach out whenever you are in need. I will always do my best to lend a helping hand. Hit me up when you are in West Texas and maybe we can sit for beers.

And for anyone who thinks elchapo is on a head-hunting mission, there is no need to worry or walk on eggshells because of me. 99.9% of you will never see the edge of my blade. The ones that do, they probably had it coming for a very long time.

\\\\\\\Good day to all////////
elchapo is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:06 AM   #22
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default See???

Looks like murdering drug-lords can be nice, too. He is very believable when he says he's not the real El Chapo...butt, that's exactly what the real El Chapo would say... hmmmmm....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:11 AM   #23
elchapo
Viva México

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I'm not taking that bet.
But as SL has started a game, can we guess?
Or, would we get points for mentioning the other label?
Respectfully, please don't try to guess.

You might get it right, and it is for very personal and private reasons that I can't return as my old self to enjoy the comeraderie of day's past.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:39 AM   #24
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Honesty is not always the best policy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchapo View Post
Respectfully, please don't try to guess.

You might get it right, and it is for very personal and private reasons that I can't return as my old self to enjoy the comeraderie of day's past.
I don't know if I woulda said that in open forum... now you're just feeding the trolls....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:53 AM   #25
elchapo
Viva México

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I don't know if I woulda said that in open forum... now you're just feeding the trolls....
Sage advice, indeed Mr Highlight.
I guess I'll just have to take my chances.
I don't want trouble with them, and I'm pretty sure they don't want trouble with me.
Something about bulls and horns comes to mind. (and I'm a Tech fan, so don't go there)
Old 11-13-2017, 05:55 AM   #26
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Since we are on the subject of a NEW MOD.
I vote for ~ze~ to be the NEW CHAT ROOM MOD.
She will clean that place up.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 05:57 AM   #27
elchapo
Viva México

As for the 0 reviews concern

I'm planning a trip to the Provider Mecca of the great state of Texas (Dallas) just after the holidays. I can assure you that during my visit there I will be posting my very first review to break my cherry and change that 0 to a 1. Still haven't decided who I want to see tho. There's ALOT to choose from!
Old 11-13-2017, 06:56 AM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Hmm.. I don't know if it's okay to have a Mod named elchapo.. I can name one guy who planned to join ECCIE, then backed out

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ry-series.html

who am I to judge?

my avatar is that of Vo Nguyen Giap, who arguably is responsible for more death than elchapo, having led military forces at Dien Bien Phu, and later against US Forces in Vietnam.. he is a Hero to many, enemy to many.. he is damn near 100 years old in my avatar, and you still wouldn't want to fuck with him.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:34 AM   #29
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
my avatar is that of Vo Nguyen Giap, who arguably is responsible for more death than elchapo, having led military forces at Dien Bien Phu, and later against US Forces in Vietnam.. he is a Hero to many, enemy to many.. he is damn near 100 years old in my avatar, and you still wouldn't want to fuck with him.
Wow Chung, I always thought that was a pic. of you in days past.

As far as El Chapo goes, I would have preferred he come back as...I don't know, maybe as Ike or Billy Clanton??

SL, once again, your pissing in the wind here. IMHO, Admin., will not be seeking your or my approval for personnel decisions anytime soon.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:15 PM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchapo View Post
Thank you for the tribute Still Looking.

Methinks ~Ze~ has the right idea.

You and I have had dealings in years past, good sir. All positive, I would imagine to some folks surprise.

I would characterize the powers that be agreeing to allow me to rejoin the community with a certain degree of anonymity as experimental. I appreciate the trust that has been placed in me.

I expect I will earn that trust with the site administration, as well as our fine community, not excluding yourself.

I'm sorry you are so disturbed by my choice of avatar and username. Don't read too much into it. I am not the real Joaquin Guzman, and I don't plan on murdering anybody. I'm quite harmless, actually.

I've been given specific marching orders for this tour, so while I have been entrusted with a large section of the community, my attention will be somewhat targeted for the foreseeable future.

You'll grow to like me. I can offer you that assurance, at least. I'm well-versed in the site's guidelines, and to be honest, quite member-friendly. If you try to call that into question using specific actions you've seen me take, you'll fail. Not everything is as the eye sees it.

Regarding The.Truth's remark.....you misunderstood his post. He welcomed me to the forum. The El Stupido reference was towards one of the members who had posted in that thread, having made their first post since returning from a short suspension. Those two had been going back and forth for quite some time.

To wrap up, I am here to help you sir. Reach out whenever you are in need. I will always do my best to lend a helping hand. Hit me up when you are in West Texas and maybe we can sit for beers.

And for anyone who thinks elchapo is on a head-hunting mission, there is no need to worry or walk on eggshells because of me. 99.9% of you will never see the edge of my blade. The ones that do, they probably had it coming for a very long time.

\\\\\\\Good day to all////////
Any chance you might change your avatar & handle? Surely GOD and or the ADMINS will help you with that?

Thank you for addressing my post. On that alone they should make you an ADMIN!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women