Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
Fellerpro
Registered Member

Default The right way to ask

I have stated before that I am new to the hobby. There are certain things I find exciting and erotic. Some sites have a list of do's and do not's that the provider is comfortable entertaining, however others do not allow or show the details. I have asked individuals for example if they speak greek. Jeez, would have thought I wanted to peel their skin off. I always ask if it is ok to ask a couple of questions prior to asking. Is there a better way? Does GFE or PSE, kinda include this as an option? Just trying to learn the ropes. Another thing I have encountered is that the provider may save my text message from many moons prior. I have to be on the discreet side of things, so I usually delete mine immediately. Some get a bit upset if you ask the same question that you asked months ago. Sorry, just venting a bit, and trying to learn as stated. Thanks for the help.
Fellerpro is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 02:19 PM   #2
tonguebath
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

First things first.......GET A BURNER PHONE!!!
tonguebath is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:39 AM   #3
Relaxis4fun
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Lol any recommendations on said device?
Relaxis4fun is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:02 AM   #4
tonguebath
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I use a Net 10 device. You can find it at Wal-Mart and pay cash for a month to month plan.
tonguebath is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:20 PM   #5
wishbone2263
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Google voice
wishbone2263 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:45 PM   #6
Diego Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have done both...Google Voice is fantastic and I will stay with it.

To the OP's original question, I am much less into the provider scene these days, and since FOSTA/SESTA I am sure things have changed. I can't imagine STG girls are as easy to read as the old TER gals and the established ECCIE women, but here goes:

The only way to find out is to ask -- politely, respectfully. My thought on your dilemma is that there are certain things that should be asked or researched in advance, and other things that should be asked in person. If you are seeing reviewed providers, then I think you are handling it the correct way -- ask what they are comfortable talking about over text or phone, and they will lead you through it. If Greek is super important to you, then that is a question that should be dealt with in advance. My personal thought is that if it is not clear on their website or in a review or two, they probably aren't offering it.

If you are NOT seeing reviewed providers, you need to be very careful what you ask over text or over the phone. I would be very careful about setting myself up for any kind of solicitation in advance of my arrival. Your "spidey-sense" (sixth sense about red flags and danger) is a very important instinct in hobbying, and I don't have a very good one over text. If you are not seeing reviewed providers, wait until you are together and follow your instincts.

Again, I haven't seen any STG providers, so I don't know the lay of the land as well as I once did, but back in the old days of Backpage and Craigslist, the above would have been how I would have handled it.

Oh, and GFE certainly does NOT mean Greek, and I don't think anyone really knows what PSE means, especially in 2020.
Diego Smith is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:57 AM   #7
Fellerpro
Registered Member

Thank you all for the insight. I do appreciate it very much.
Fellerpro is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 10:19 AM   #8
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

GFE and PSE are such subjective terms there's no way to know what they mean unless you know the person using them.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 11:27 AM   #9
RedorGreenorXmas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Also, if you are new to the site, spend some time on the main/national board - there is a TON of info on things like burner phones, terminology, etc.
RedorGreenorXmas is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 07:49 PM   #10
chloeblue83
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 306003
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alot of providers I know don't like Google text app I travel alot and it's in alot of the forums on other sites.Some use the text app to play on the phone like children or be harmful. I will meet guys using it but with references like p411 or here. That guy here that played games and writes fake reviews uses them I get a text almost everyday and can be all day long from him uses text app and changing the number again and again from a females perspective we don't know who is who if u r crazy or not if u have a text app I highly suggest saying hi I'm on eccie here is my handle because I always check on Whitepages to see what company the phone is from but on the Greek part also once u verified yourself as being a ok guy I think it's ok to ask but not right off the bat. Also understanding we can't say alot on the phone we r scared to death to go to jail and probably have had some issues with them before and won't say anything on the phone. There is multiple reasons why we do things and 99% of the time it's for safety issues. I guarantee if u let her feel comfortable and know who u r on here first of the bat and don't say hi r u available like everyone else u will get further information
chloeblue83 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 09:37 PM   #11
chloeblue83
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just like u pet the kitty to make it purrrrr u have to get us comfortable with you!

I like greek but not everyone does it right lol I have a few bad memories
Old 02-15-2020, 10:35 AM   #12
doopydoo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I have run across a few providers that don't like that I use a google voice number, but it has been a while since that has happened. It happened when I would contact providers on backpage and now STG. It is part of the reason I don't use STG or backpage anymore. I should say that I understand the providers side of the story, it is safety. If both sides are not comfortable then both should walk away.

I now just stick to P411, Eccie, etc. and have really diminished my involvement in the hobby. It is good for a quick fix, but not very fulfilling and increasingly risky as my career continues to grow.

All being said I would recommend:

-Do your research
-Do NOT ask unless it is in person and you know she is legit (you will just have to risk it)
-I used to set a QV or HH as a get to know you and go back if I enjoyed the providers company
-Try this: "How about we start with a QV or HH? If we are comfortable with each other when we meet can I have the option to extend the appointment? I will provide the appropriate donation in either case.
-Google voice is nice because you do not need an extra phone, but it isn't perfect
-You are SAFER and far better off staying away from STG...see reputuable, reviewed providers.
-Providers will be more comfortable with you if you meet them here or on another reputable board. Your experience will be sooooo much better as a result
doopydoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 12:50 PM   #13
abqspencer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

If a provider said she wouldn’t see me or gave me grief for using a Google Voice number when contacting her I’d pass on her and never see her. I’m 100% fine with going through screening, but her having my personal cell number doesn’t need to be part of it. How I make contact is my choice. Just as how she wants to be contacted is hers. If the two don’t align, so be it.

All that said, I’ve never come across anyone that cares if it’s Google Voice, a TextNow App, Cricket, Verizon, whatever. It shouldn’t matter a lick.
abqspencer is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:09 PM   #14
chloeblue83
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We ain't all bad people on here I personally don't want your private information I just want to feel safe when someone is coming to were I live and sleep. We are at the risk of being roobed,rapped, kidnapped,tourtered, arrested,pimped,murdered and at one point or another I dealt with everything on that list except one at one point or another in this hobby it is all about feeling safe in the end and sesne I do play at my house I have to be like I have to be the first week I moved in here I found that out big time I had to move locations. Because being harrassed by a eccie member that knows we're I live is hard to deal with and can make u hard to see the good guys because u don't know if there a good person
Old 02-15-2020, 07:54 PM   #15
Diego Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Chloe -- you absolutely get to make your own rules. The question in my mind is what is the difference in a burner phone or Google Voice to you? If you want RWI, then I would be with abqspencer -- not in my comfort zone. So do you accept clients with burner phones?
Diego Smith is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women