Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #31
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
And obviously, there are people I choose not to see because of the attitudes they express on this board. Fortunately, most of the rude people aren't interested in me anyway. Speaking my mind is helpful because it turns off the guys who hate strong women.

it boggles my mind that any man would hate a strong woman. oh well, it does serve a good purpose by excluding them from experiencing the benefit of your company.

consider me one of the many sensual sophia admirers---and it is good to see you posting again.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #32
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And obviously, there are people I choose not to see because of the attitudes they express on this board. Fortunately, most of the rude people aren't interested in me anyway. Speaking my mind is helpful because it turns off the guys who hate strong women.
Understand your comment quoted above and respect that totally. There once was a young lady by the name of "Hooter of Dallas", some know her as "No Show Hooter", damn me and this girl clicked so well, the friendship continues even today, and I was totally attracted to her not only because of her exterior beauty but because of her interior beauty, she told it like she wanted, not overly opinionated but head strong thou she was able to look outside the envelope. She had smarts, and determination that she believed in herself. But un-like many others that are opinionated, she knew when and where to keep her comments and opinions to herself, to sit back, watch and take advantage at the right moment. Speaking ones mind is great, but at the same listening can be even more rewarding.

I love strong women, just don't throw it in my face every moment (this comment was reflected in what London Rayne does, listening to her she is the smartest provider ever, the rest of you suck as providers), give your thoughts, believe in yourself, but remember "the designation" that you are traveling to has many roads to get there, yours nor mine might not always be the best route even thou we are both going the same place.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #33
ezman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

As much as I hate to admit it on here, what the hell is a ball gag?
ezman is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Book an hour with Sensual Sophia and she'll show ya!

or wait a week......

There is a new stripper one of the guys is breaking in that I'm onto next and she will show you as well!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #35
runswithscissors
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

A ball gag is a device used to gag your partners mouth. It can be an elastic band and a rubber ball on up to an elaborate fine leather strap and buckle affair with a hollow ball that certain things can be inserted into said ball...

Just a wild guess on my part... and I am sticking to that...
runswithscissors is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #36
gman44

Encounters: 203

when I choose a provider it is mainly based on price mainly since I'm on a budget

I don't rely much on the forums to uncover the ladies posting style whether it be good or bad

I've often heard that if you meet people from here, they are much different in person. I don't know how much truth there is to that but I just don't put too much emphasis on posting style
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #37
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sure it is Sophia :)

Quote:
This isn't exactly the same thing, but I do rely on posting style when choosing doubles partners. If a guy suggests a double with a girl I haven't met and I can tell from her posts that she is a drama mama or lacks class, I decline.
Maybe I should have made the headline regarding both parties side of posting. You made a good point about a potential doubles partners posts, if I were into that I would verify the gals posts as well. I would want to be with a smart hot cookie, who didn't type BIG LETTER little letter BIG LETTER little letter LOL! .
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #38
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
I would want to be with a smart hot cookie, who didn't type BIG LETTER little letter BIG LETTER little letter LOL! .

Doesn't that just drive you Bananas!!!

hehehehe
GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:00 PM   #39
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

It SuRe DoEs ! LoL
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:10 PM   #40
Paven
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default LiKe ToTalLy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post

Doesn't that just drive you Bananas!!!

hehehehe

Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #41
bibliophile
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I have never made a decision solely based on someone's looks. Admittedly, there are certain "things" about a person that can tweak my interest, but to me it always boils down to comments in reviews about attitude and what type of vibe I can get from them either through their posts or through initial emails.
bibliophile is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:03 AM   #42
Paven
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Like they say on the Family Feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibliophile View Post
I have never made a decision solely based on someone's looks. Admittedly, there are certain "things" about a person that can tweak my interest, but to me it always boils down to comments in reviews about attitude and what type of vibe I can get from them either through their posts or through initial emails.
Good answer, or answers actually . It's great to know it's not all about looks for some and yes a good attitude goes a long way.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:50 AM   #43
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Maybe not for everyone but for myself a great personality can make someone appear to look like a Million Bucks..There is something abou the Old Saying "True Beauty comes from within".I find this to be true not only here but in the civvie world also..
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:15 AM   #44
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default yes that would make a difference

the best example being dallas rain. while i find her attractive its her persona and style that makes her the top of my wish list. as for you Paven while i love tiny petite girls the combination of your sexy personality combined with those incredible breasts make you ever so desirable but unless fs is avail i would pass. just your pictures arouse me so much i cannot fathom seeing you naked, touching and tasting you and not being inside you. that may seem bad but its just my honest opinion. i feel no matter what happened bcd anything short of full service would leave me wondering forever what it would have been like and id be more frustrated after the appointment than before it. os that weird thinking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
I'm just curious because this has happened to me
several times ie: fellows who aren't into tattooed females .
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:20 AM   #45
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Good point AssMAN..but from the other end of the Spectrum.I am also a FUll GFE Hobbiest.But next time i get to Austin I am defianantly considering Paven..Just because of her posts and personality..I think just spending some quality time with her would be very Rewarding.
Texasquest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women