Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2016, 11:26 PM   #1
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation BAT SHIT CRAZY TO ANOTHER LEVEL- ECCIE2NDAVE- MAKE IT RIGHT FOR EVELYN CRUZ -PROVIDERS PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS LUNATIC

Hello everyone,

I will try to make this as short as I can, however I do need to provide some background information to explain the situation.

This "man" ECCIE2NDAVE (who is the second handle of someone I declined seeing last September) has been targeting me, and trying to make me look bad since October of last year when he conveniently "joined" with this handle right around the time the handle I declined seeing was banned.

After failure, after failure of trying to damage my image and hurt my business, with all kinds of negative comments towards me and all type of crazy, baseless accusations.
Most recent failure was writing 2 fake reviews with 2 different usernames of me on The Erotic Review, which were removed after the mods from there investigated and discovered that both reviews were written by the same guy and were a fraud all around.

Since he couldn't pull that together, he has now decided to target my roommate Evelyn Cruz by writing a fake, negative review on her.
When he knows damn well that, that "encounter" did not happened.

This coward knows that Evelyn is taking sometime off now, and thinks that, that would help him get away with this bs.

A lot of you have seen Evelyn and know that, she is a very sweet woman who takes good care of her business and clients. I am not sure about the magnitude and amount of lies this psycho wrote on "this review" but I am damn sure that Evelyn does not deserve to have this on her profile.

Please guys RTM (Report To Mods) this FAKE review so mods can look into it. And those of you who have seen her and been to our incall will know how we handle our business, I and Evelyn would really appreciate if you call him out on his lies. As we cannot see what he has written.

ECCIE2NDAVE I am calling you out, to present evidence to the mods that this "encounter" happened.

If you saw her you should have pms and texts between you two. -Send it to the mods
Where did you contact her?
What day and time did you see her?
What is that extra $50 for ? Evelyn does not provide any "extras"
Email all that to the mods.

I won't ask you to describe our incall because you can do that by reading other reviews and looking at some of our pics.

I just got off phone with Eve who of course knows and can prove that you have never visit her. Something your lunatic self does not know is that Evelyn does not advertise it but she has not been seeing Indians/middle easterns for a while and the only one she saw this month is a guy she has seen in the past and has reviewed her here and has a p411 as well, who is not a psycho like yourself.
But by any means enlighten us all on how you got to see her.

Stop this madness, you will not get away with this. I guarentee you.

Link to the FAKE REVIEW:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1730468
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 11:55 PM   #2
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Chin-up Eve. Even if the review does not get removed or marked as fake/false, most gents here can see through the bullshit, especially with handles of suspicious credibility.
Hugs Bellisima!
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:08 AM   #3
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Evelyn can speak for herself...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:15 AM   #4
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He needs to leave Evelyn out of this.

Write whatever bullshit you want about me E2ND, or is it that you already said every lie there is about me and NONE of them worked ??
I have never come across someone as pathetic as you.

Leave Evelyn out of this.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:36 AM   #5
jedin8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

TLDNR
jedin8 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:58 AM   #6
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Wow
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:22 AM   #7
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I agree. Evelyn can speak for herself. No need to have her "manager" stand up for her.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:35 AM   #8
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Eveyln can speak for herself. And Anyway you spin this, it's he said, she said. I could care less what another website says....especially TER. And I'm not going to RTM just because you said so. This thread was a very bad idea.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:38 AM   #9
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
I agree. Evelyn can speak for herself. No need to have her "manager" stand up for her.
Actually, if you ever met Evelyn you would know that she struggles with English, so Evelyn coherently refuting this on her own would be a challenge.

Note the fake Review only states "May 2016" with no specific day/date, which is required on all reviews. That's your first clue that it's most likely complete bullshit.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 07:49 AM   #10
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post

The only reason why this man is targeting Evelyn is because of the sick obsession he has for me, so I have not only the right but the obligation to speak on this. And I will call out this crazy stalker.

If you knew Evelyn you would know that she doesn't deserve this bs.
But something tells me you don't, wait, did you try to see her and weren't successful or something?

And oh I'm now a "manager"? LOL I thought I was the one with a manager ? Or is it that you forgot about the little paranoia attack you had when you saw me last year?

You fuckers SHOULD know by now that of course Natalia Mori is gonna speak on this bs, and will do whatever it takes to make this right.
You're welcome to GTFO this thread now, and not click on it again if it bothers you.

Take your dick riding and balls holding for Wakeup elsewhere.

If I was you "gtoman" I will continue talking your little bitter butthurt talk where you will not get a reply from me.
You don't have enough dick in your pants to fuck with me.
And I don't mean it just literal.

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:09 AM   #11
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anywho, back to the subject, if you read this other thread where this crazy man and I were talking yesterday, you can clearly see what lead him to write this "review" on Evelyn, besides for the fact of course that he's out of his mind.

Link: (starts at post #64, post #70 is key)
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1725700&page=5
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:21 AM   #12
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Leave Evelyn out of this.
Fine. We'll leave her out of this. In that case, the review stays. Nothing you say has any relevance to the review validity...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:22 AM   #13
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Thumbs up

morning potty mouth, don't you sleep at night

and please set your things straight about my ethnicity...neither i am a Hindu nor a Muslim..so i can still see you or her per your rules...

regarding the review i shared all the details that i have..so its up to the mod to decide..its just a mere coincidence that i had to write the review during our shitty times...

bye bye LPMOW
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:28 AM   #14
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

LOL
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:29 AM   #15
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Fine. We'll leave her out of this. In that case, the review stays. Nothing you say has any relevance to the review validity...
Man, you and your lack of comprehension just amuses me sometimes.
I was telling the psycho to leave Evelyn out of this vendetta he has against me. The rest is just gibberish of your irrelevant opinion, I'm not worried about idiots who lack 2nd grade level reading comprehension like yourself.

Like yummy mentioned earlier most people know how to read between the lines and see through the bs.
N.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women