Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2018, 11:38 AM   #91
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
Hey Mods, let's shut this down. I've said my piece, she's said hers, and we're done here.

It was simply a communication failure - she thought that messing with her phone would give me the hint to undress, and I didn't hear her suggestions to disrobe. I sensed that she wasn't comfortable, so I just went with what I thought was the flow... but neither one of us seems to have any trouble like this with any others - maybe LMCC and I are just a bad match.
OY I am gonna call BS. You have been here since 2010. You know the program, we don't wait for lady to ask. Especially a message lady, we get undressed lay on table. I think you pissed in post toasties with this review. If you felt she was uncomfortable you should have excused your self and left. No harm no foul. But you had to no review her trying to say it was her and with that opened it up to all Co-Ed to see. Not smart in my opinion.

BTW I don't think there is any reason to close this thread, but guess that is for Mods to decide. Seems like constructive conversation and comments being added.
Samcro84 is online now   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:03 PM   #92
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Every body should read CK's post. Exactly what I was thinking. There is A LOT to be learned here. On both sides of our little game. And even a 3rd side. Like people who get dragged into these discussions who don't belong in this like SG and SS. Don't do that guys. That's BS. This was supposed to be between OY and LMCC.

But actually I guess it's never a bad thing to drag SG into any discussion because just to see that name always gives me an immediate boner.
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:37 PM   #93
Smoothness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

This is the most BORING thread ever..........a bunch of fractious bullshit which is counter to the putative mission of this board.......which is to get laid......the worst is that both sides compile an entire treatise just to throw shade in a very predictable and immature manner.

JUST SO FUCKING BORING.............
Smoothness is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:46 PM   #94
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover14 View Post
Please riddle me this... how did she know to post a detailed response on the specific issue of wasted time?
Damn.
There isn't a chancla big enough to squash this thread.
Keeps getting bigger each time I check back on it.

Rover, seems i'm not the only one that sees it the same way. Started as a review post. T-n-W responded in same, a review from her POV.

At least they pretty much coincide. Usually point/counterpoint is extremely divergent.

I just want to know if both parties have established private dialogue about the anger issue yet.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:17 PM   #95
i-town
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothness View Post
This is the most BORING thread ever..........a bunch of fractious bullshit which is counter to the putative mission of this board.......which is to get laid......the worst is that both sides compile an entire treatise just to throw shade in a very predictable and immature manner.

JUST SO FUCKING BORING.............
Just when I think I don't learn anything from this board, I see a gem of useful knowledge. I learned a new word and I really want to use it in everyday speech.

pu·ta·tive
adjective
generally considered or reputed to be
i-town is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:29 PM   #96
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
I just want to know if youve ever been [Staff edit. M] In either event get help...or at least stay off the internet.
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 11:24 AM   #97
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xesaddict View Post
LMCC. The “we” you refer to when referring to those who direct homophobic, racist, or other slurs towards others hopefully exist, for the most part, only in your little world. By almost any reasonable standard those words are meant as insults to hurt or demean someone, and I have no doubt that is your intent when you use them. To me, you have shown yourself to be a foul mouth, mean spirited whore with a whore’s mentality, and everytime you open your mouth you reinforce that image. Of course, those are only words which can’t possibly affect you since you care about no one but yourself.

Before I get a multitude of angry messages from providers, let me state my use of the word whore was directed solely towards LMCC and not towards providers in general.

Yes I am a whore, and you are a john.
The "we" in my comment is referring to the comments between Itown and I. I called him a faggot, he called me a lesbo. We both also call one another out when were acting like bitches and tell one another to stfu. WE are cool with one another so yeah WE can speak to one another that way. I'd prefer his company any day over your old mean bitter ass.
You can also knock off the pretentious/passive aggressive bullshit. If you have something to say just fucking say it. Instead of dicking around this " I know her from a different site" " I've seen you before" blah blah bitch blah. What other site is this J? BACKPAGE? *Gasp *facepalm
Gtfoh I've used backpage for years. Everyone knows that. Get over it. Words don't bother me. Defense lawyers who represent men who beat pregnant women bother me. Snitches who rat on others for less federal time bother me. Child molesters/baby killers/abusers bother me. If you're not any of the above then you don't bother my little vulgar whore ass none.

Have a good day sir.
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:11 PM   #98
GeorgeDRII
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Aside from all of this, I love your avatar lmcc! You're so hot!
GeorgeDRII is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:39 PM   #99
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
Aside from all of this, I love your avatar lmcc! You're so hot!

Lol thank you.
Old 02-11-2018, 01:45 PM   #100
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
2-Ill post a pic
My eyes!
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:34 PM   #101
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpepsi View Post
My eyes!
In your ear t-pepsi
Old 02-11-2018, 03:57 PM   #102
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

LMCC, you have some very sexy eyes and damn I love a woman with attitude. You won't have to worry about me not undressing. I just won't wear any when I come see you.
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:17 PM   #103
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Yes I am a whore, and you are a john.
The "we" in my comment is referring to the comments between Itown and I. I called him a faggot, he called me a lesbo. We both also call one another out when were acting like bitches and tell one another to stfu. WE are cool with one another so yeah WE can speak to one another that way. I'd prefer his company any day over your old mean bitter ass.
You can also knock off the pretentious/passive aggressive bullshit. If you have something to say just fucking say it. Instead of dicking around this " I know her from a different site" " I've seen you before" blah blah bitch blah. What other site is this J? BACKPAGE? *Gasp *facepalm
Gtfoh I've used backpage for years. Everyone knows that. Get over it. Words don't bother me. Defense lawyers who represent men who beat pregnant women bother me. Snitches who rat on others for less federal time bother me. Child molesters/baby killers/abusers bother me. If you're not any of the above then you don't bother my little vulgar whore ass none.

Have a good day sir.
I think calling you a foul mouth, mean spirited whore with a whore’s mentality pretty much says what I have to say, and there is nothing passive aggressive or pretentious about it. Thank you, again, for solidifying your image. The only reason I mentioned having seen you via a different website was to let you understand I speak from first hand experience, though reading your posts is more than enough to confirm my opinion.

You have a good day as well.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:24 PM   #104
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
In your ear t-pepsi
LOL!

I thought you were gonna post a full body shot, including your badonkadonk to put to rest these guys saying you got a big badonkakdonk.

Quoted from earlier in this thread:

LMCC: "My hair is blue. Just blue.I'm actually 5'2 160. Don't have much ass boob yes butt no. "

Old Yeller: "Butt no? Post a picture of yourself from the side and have a poll. Maybe you can't see it, but that's a big butt!"
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 08:20 PM   #105
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpepsi View Post
LOL!

I thought you were gonna post a full body shot, including your badonkadonk to put to rest these guys saying you got a big badonkakdonk.

Quoted from earlier in this thread:

LMCC: "My hair is blue. Just blue.I'm actually 5'2 160. Don't have much ass boob yes butt no. "

Old Yeller: "Butt no? Post a picture of yourself from the side and have a poll. Maybe you can't see it, but that's a big butt!"

I don't have a big butt. The dress I had on was pretty form fitting. I'll take one in a bit and post.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Little Miss Cuntcakes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women