Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40316
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2018, 01:54 AM   #76
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

You know you’d think that people would understand that unless the hobbyist is lying the provider already knows the ROS cause she was frigging there. Shocking I know.

Seriously, when something doesn’t go well the girls remember when things started to go south.

LMCC’s first post just sounded like her recounting what happened from her point of view in chronological order. Oh? OY wrote the ROS is chronological order too? IT’S A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Sorry, I normally stay the hell out of whatever net drama y’all decide to cook up but this is just silly.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:32 AM   #77
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch p View Post
I personally don't understand why providers aren't allowed to see their reviews. It is basically a performance report. How on earth are they going to get better if all they see is a big "NO". Help me understand why some hobbyists are so critical about this.
"White Knight" why is this a bad thing. If you have seen a provider that is awesome and treats you great what's wrong with standing up for her. Your basically doing that when you write a "yes" review. The yes is basically your stamp of approval so you shouldn't be afraid to back it up.

Really? Just shoot me now. Or i could just go and cut my dick off..
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:49 AM   #78
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

This is quite the entertaining thread.

Bravo Dr. G, Post #75

+1 Dr. G
+1 SA Angel
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:13 AM   #79
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch p View Post
"White Knight" why is this a bad thing. If you have seen a provider that is awesome and treats you great what's wrong with standing up for her.
In it’s benign form, there’s nothing wrong with stating your contradictory opinion about a lady who you believe has been inaccurately described or maligned. Just expect that when you do you open yourself up to public criticism from the less polite or mature among us.

Where it crosses the line is when mongers violate the guidelines by sharing private comments from an ROS or from the Men’s Lounge for the sole purpose of sucking up or currying favor with the lady. It’s pervasive, and you should always pause a moment before posting any private comment about a lady because she will likely learn of it.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:30 AM   #80
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry skye View Post

Pot, meet kettle.

Girl, you're too much. Truly. I pity the perpetual state of misery you reside in, so much that I am going to pray for you. I truly hope you find peace, love, and some sort of stability in your life.

Bettlejuice Beetlejuice Bettlejuice!
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 07:46 AM   #81
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTo View Post
Aaand the homophobic slur to top it off.

You're now on my DNS list. I don't do business with the Trump crowd.
Oh you must be one of those people who take the internet serious. That's how we talk to one another. He's my faggot friend. My little brother is gay. Flaming gay. I maybe alot of things but homophobic I am not. Its a word. It only affects you if you allow it.

Oh and Fuck your list
Old 02-10-2018, 07:53 AM   #82
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
Bullshit.
1-You did answer No on the review where it asks if appointment happened at scheduled time. That was on you not me. So yeah i guess you didn't say I was late.

2-Ill post a pic

3- I mentioned that I hadn't logged onto the site because I had been blown up about the session. And yeah we then conversed about it. As for the girls. Yeah you where rude. The session with the client I've already have whom I needed. I mentioned that thought about maybe doing a few with another provider if people are really interested in that. I brought up Three girls who do not need it be mentioned by name, yeah you wernt very kind with your choice of words. You asked about one in particular girls weight loss. You asked if she stayed flabby and said mid section or whatever then went on to compare it to another providers body lol I was like wow. Thats when I said oh you men like mine?! You also mentioned your love for another girl. My bad bitch comment comes from that. Everyones body's are different, what one may like another may not. To each their own. I did take offense to that because I'm very fond of the one provider you asked if her stomach stayed flabby with loose skin. She's good people who provides great service before and still now that she's slimmed down. As for my phone. Yeah I kept checking it thinking you'd get the hint and also because I fidgit when I'm nervous or uncomfortable. I'm nervous with every new client I see. That's why I right off the bat converse. Never have I had to instruct anyone to get undressed. I did say to you early on that had other engagements. Hobby and RW. And I did say you could set your clothes where ever you'd like. You then turned to big ass picture and changed the subject.
Oh and I made a quick call on speaker to someone and plugged in my phone. Hearing that should've also made you be like shit well lets get this over with, but nope. And Jesus comment was a bit harsh but nah you're pretty fucking old. I was raised to respect my elders, I wasn't trying to be rude to you. I'm not a persona. I am actually a very quiet person and kind of shy. I speak up when I need to. I only spawn off when provoked.

4- in response to you're 130 providers comment.
139 girls but you want to act shy with me right? Yeah OK.
IT IS NOT MY PLACE TO UNDRESS YOU. I AM NOT OTHWR PROVIDERS. I DONT CARE WHAT SUCH AND SUCH PROVIDER DOES OR DOES NOT DO. ITS IRRELEVANT. AGAIN THATS YOUR BAD FOR ASSUMMING I WOULD CATER TO YOU AS OTHER HAVE. ( caplock was not intentional I'm just not re typing that shit)

5-I did give you hints! I told you I had to meet with my sons school afterwards which is why I was wearing that sweater dress and heels. I kicked off my heels and shut the bedroom door (as I always do) and told you could set your clothes down where ever you'd like. Even when I made that call I told the guy I was busy but would be done in an hour.

6-once again you wasted your own time. Its not up to me to get you undressed. Even the massage virgins don't nt have to be told to get undressed. Every so often I'll get a guy who leaves his chones on. You didn't even take off your coat.

7- as for when you snatched the money as well as your anger. That I did not like. Ill discuss that privately with you as to why. And yes I did too offer the hh. That's why you got bent outta shape. I finally said fuck this and said Iwell we need to get started bc I have another appt soon BUT were only going to have time now for the hh not the full hour. I have been offered to try and bump my 12 a little later. And I did text him and explained exactly why I wasn't gonna make the appt in time. Once you started your shit, I was over it. I started texting back other who'd where looking to be seen and ended up seeing another person short notice.

I am not for everyone and yes chemistry plays a huge part in it. Theres no in-between with me. Its either we click or we don't. That's also why I'll post as YMMV. Had you reacted differently would things have ended differently. This situation was not a big deal and could've been resolved easily. Instead we have this shit storm and its gotten way out of hand and enabling others with malicious intent to cause unnecessary drama by involving others. This is about you and I everything else is irrelevant. I'm not disputting the no review but I am asking you to close this thread. I'm not going to offer a make up session. No disrespect but I'd rather not have anything to do with you. Am sure the feeling is mutual. Charge it to the game and close it. This is has gotten beyond retarded.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:01 AM   #83
jwall20
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

LMCC IS THE GOAT!
jwall20 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:20 AM   #84
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
I'm not disputting the no review but I am asking you to close this thread.

If this had stayed in the Review section where it belonged, no other providers would be posting here. Your comments would have been deleted (as they should have been) and the review would already have been washed off the front page and forgotten.

OY doesn't get to ask for it to be closed. Even after 30 days has passed, it still gets to live forever in co-ed land or until you trade a favor to a MOD to get them to close it.

This was a review, plain and simple.

But hey, there's no such thing as bad advertising.....right?
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:11 AM   #85
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

^^^

Reality!

Perhaps you may have overlooked the multiple "provider disputes a review" threads in coeds, and links in review replies annotating such.

Be that as it may, I would have expected LMCC to do exactly that, and thus, this thread's replies would have been much the same.

ijs

= = = = =

In spite of, or maybe inspired of, threads such as these can sometimes be considered "instructive" in nature, especially for the noobs (male or female) who have yet to plumb the reality of "be careful what you post, since you get to live with it forever" philosophy.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #86
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Hey Mods, let's shut this down. I've said my piece, she's said hers, and we're done here.

It was simply a communication failure - she thought that messing with her phone would give me the hint to undress, and I didn't hear her suggestions to disrobe. I sensed that she wasn't comfortable, so I just went with what I thought was the flow... but neither one of us seems to have any trouble like this with any others - maybe LMCC and I are just a bad match.
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #87
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Really? Just shoot me now. Or i could just go and cut my dick off..
Would you like to borrow a axe?
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:24 AM   #88
GiovaniDosSantos
BANNED

How about another try?
GiovaniDosSantos is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:40 AM   #89
Xesaddict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Only in your world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
Oh you must be one of those people who take the internet serious. That's how we talk to one another. He's my faggot friend. My little brother is gay. Flaming gay. I maybe alot of things but homophobic I am not. Its a word. It only affects you if you allow it.

Oh and Fuck your list
LMCC. The “we” you refer to when referring to those who direct homophobic, racist, or other slurs towards others hopefully exist, for the most part, only in your little world. By almost any reasonable standard those words are meant as insults to hurt or demean someone, and I have no doubt that is your intent when you use them. To me, you have shown yourself to be a foul mouth, mean spirited whore with a whore’s mentality, and everytime you open your mouth you reinforce that image. Of course, those are only words which can’t possibly affect you since you care about no one but yourself.

Before I get a multitude of angry messages from providers, let me state my use of the word whore was directed solely towards LMCC and not towards providers in general.
Xesaddict is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:19 AM   #90
Fire1317
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

These two just need to fuck already.
Fire1317 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Little Miss Cuntcakes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women