Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > Coed Discussions - Ohio
Coed Discussions - Ohio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-04-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Lightbulb Just wanted to light a candle

Have a few friends drop by and take a moment to reflect on the hallowed ground of Annoyingone's last stand. We came not to praise John Bull but to bury him, wait did we just get that assbackwards?

That is not important this is a moment in SHMB herstory and we need to mark it. Besides I thinck we won some type of wager and being a good sport is important, so while he may be gone he is not forgotten. Just sayin'
Old 01-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Having lost the wager, please do not judge me for the bitter taste of the loss.....he was a big man in the hobby game....he had the unique ability to send me to some of my greatest literary work....where is the justice.....why do I always have to lose.....why couldn't he wait three more days.....I was so close to the finish line.....I demand a hanging chad recount....I smell a conspiracy....where is my rubber ducky?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Who's buying the first round?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:40 PM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I'm gonna miss him...

Old 01-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #5
BARFLY
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Have a few friends drop by and take a moment to reflect on the hallowed ground of Annoyingone's last stand. We came not to praise John Bull but to bury him, wait did we just get that assbackwards?

That is not important this is a moment in SHMB herstory and we need to mark it. Besides I thinck we won some type of wager and being a good sport is important, so while he may be gone he is not forgotten. Just sayin'

Why, the dumbass got what he deserved.

Mourning this shit would be like getting teary if your buddy became a zombie.

No sir, you don't shed a tear, you put a bullet in his brainpan and put him out of his misery--before the fucker bites you and gets you infected.

He got caught up in the pussy, turned into the scourge of the earth, a FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT and then pissed on a mod's shoes in front of everyone. . .fuck him he had it coming. He would be the first to say this about some other guy that did the same thing.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #6
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

I still love Charles Bukowski by the way, have you actually read very much of his stuff?

Let's go out on a limb and accept that this isn't exactly honoring or morning annoyingone, then perhaps we can find some common ground. South of the Red River we tend to laugh about this kind of thing a little more. Besides aren't you the llama that was sorta his running buddy or something?

There are subtle and semi-polite ways to light someone up, down at NASA, it's that place where they used to be the sharp end of the stick for all of humanity; light the candle didn't mean exactly the same thing it might mean in church. Like Bukowski it's important to explore the natural duality of man or men in this case.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #7
BARFLY
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
I still love Charles Bukowski by the way, have you actually read very much of his stuff?

Let's go out on a limb and accept that this isn't exactly honoring or morning annoyingone, then perhaps we can find some common ground. South of the Red River we tend to laugh about this kind of thing a little more. Besides aren't you the llama that was sorta his running buddy or something?

There are subtle and semi-polite ways to light someone up, down at NASA, it's that place where they used to be the sharp end of the stick for all of humanity; light the candle didn't mean exactly the same thing it might mean in church. Like Bukowski it's important to explore the natural duality of man or men in this case.
LOL!

I am not a fag or anything, but I do enjoy his poetry. And his dialogues are the shit. I think he is funnier and smarter than Hunter Thompson.

I am friends with Anon, but like I said, he fucked up. He would be the first to bitch slap me if I did what he did. It will all be good. I can't imagine him falling for the golden pussy for long. He is way too much of a horndog to taste the same pussy for very long.

You know while we are speaking of the duality of man, how stupid is it to suspend a guy who has clearly stuck his entire head up to the neck in a pussy. By cutting him from a board, aren't you pretty much asking him to crawl up into that golden pussy's lap while he is suspended. Kinda seems to me like giving an addict a whole bunch of whatever they happen to be addicted to and calling it groundbreaking therapy.

Nah, that doesn't make any sense. I need another vodka and tonic and need to chew on that one a bit. Disregard it.
Old 01-04-2011, 11:03 PM   #8
BARFLY
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'm gonna miss him...

You do know you are helping him when you post shit like this. The guy is all about branding. When you go to all this effort to make (by the way this is really talented and creative) a piece of art like this, you are essentially being his graphic artist for free.

I don't know if I completely buy his bullshit on this branding thing, but it does seem to work for him.

Remind me to tell you about his sig line some day. It is actually pretty fucking brilliant, but perhaps should only be discussed among men, if you catch my drift.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #9
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Have someone slap his dick for being twiterpated by pussy and then let him back in.

I like Anon but JB is a great mod.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:07 AM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARFLY View Post
LOL!

You know while we are speaking of the duality of man, how stupid is it to suspend a guy who has clearly stuck his entire head up to the neck in a pussy. By cutting him from a board, aren't you pretty much asking him to crawl up into that golden pussy's lap while he is suspended. Kinda seems to me like giving an addict a whole bunch of whatever they happen to be addicted to and calling it groundbreaking therapy.
That is exactly where the humor in all of this comes from.

I'm kinda pissed that he let me down so quickly though. I had his final meltdown all mapped out. It was supposed to be February 17th.
The surprise came when John Bull Foul Hooked him and refused to cut the line. Quite the fisherman that JB.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #11
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARFLY View Post
He got caught up in the pussy, turned into the scourge of the earth, a FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT and then pissed on a mod's shoes in front of everyone. . .
As His Holiness might observe, The AnnoyingOne got all ate up with it.

Now you know why the Y mods never wear shoes. Plus, the uric acid helps hold down the toe funck.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #12
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Have someone slap his dick for being twiterpated by pussy and then let him back in.

I like Anon but JB is a great mod.
You should rethinck crossing the Rubicon in this threAD, just sayin'
Old 01-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #13
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You should rethinck crossing the Rubicon in this threAD, just sayin'
I don't know what you mean.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #14
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Wink

The idiom "Crossing the Rubicon" means to pass a point of no return, and refers to Julius Caesar's crossing of the river in 49 BCE, which was considered an act of war. from the Wiki those cats are so helpful.

While I respect your right to your opinion, it is fundamentally flawed using an historical example was my way of gently suggesting this with out coming right out and saying it. If one was to apply that to your post for example, it might suggest another conclusion than the one you have arrived at. So your half right, if you see what we are saying.

Crossing the Rubicon also refers to declaring war on the people that you govern. It seemed to fit.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #15
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Of course. This was used when I was welcomed to ASPD way back when as well.
That wasn't the question. I was trying to see what boundary I was crossing in this thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women