Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2014, 12:23 PM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Should she win this case or not? Thoughts.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/fl...ter-harassment

Watts suspected her private driver's license information was being accessed by fellow officers, so she made a public records request with the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. It turned out she was right: over a three-month period, at least 88 law enforcement officers from 25 different agencies accessed Watts' driver's license information more than 200 times, according to her lawyer.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:21 PM   #2
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I don't think it is right that a woman should have authority over a man like this, even if the speeding officer was wrong, and the other officers were wrong to harass her. Women shouldn't be police officers.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:51 PM   #3
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Cunt cuffs a fellow officer and takes his weapon? For speeding? She should still be healing from the soap party. No need to access info of any kind.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:03 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

She will probably win the case, but should have given a fellow officer a break in the first place.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:07 PM   #5
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The guy was doing 120. He was in the wrong, she was doing her job. The guy should be thrown off the force, and she should win her lawsuit.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:41 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

It's old news... It's total bullshit, that cops would do that to their own... it's Obrobro's civilian army at it's worst... coming to us soon.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I don't think it is right that a woman should have authority over a man like this, even if the speeding officer was wrong, and the other officers were wrong to harass her. Women shouldn't be police officers.
Shocking! You, a bigot? I never would have suspected THAT! Not from someone so accepting and fair minded as you are. Well, actually I would. You and your Taliban pals share a lot of common beliefs, don't you?

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The guy was doing 120. He was in the wrong, she was doing her job. The guy should be thrown off the force, and she should win her lawsuit.
He was fired...as he should have been IMHO. The guy was going 120 to work his second job! Not a very good judgment . I hope she wins her lawsuit too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:51 AM   #9
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Yes, he exhibited poor judgement and probably should have lost his job. Was he going 120 on a busy freeway, or a empty road late at night? Makes a difference. Did she radio in and ask why a squad car was going at that speed? She could have deflected the personal responsibility by doing so, how did she know he wasn't on legit business? Makes a difference. Does everyone who gets pulled for speeding get handcuffed these days? The article says the man was apologetic and admitted fault. She sounds, and looks, like a militant unforgiving and inflexible dyke, and you guys are advocating her and her slimy lawyer sucking up half a million or more of taxpayer money.
Old 02-12-2014, 01:59 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Yes, he exhibited poor judgement and probably should have lost his job. Was he going 120 on a busy freeway, or a empty road late at night? Makes a difference. Did she radio in and ask why a squad car was going at that speed? She could have deflected the personal responsibility by doing so, how did she know he wasn't on legit business? Makes a difference. Does everyone who gets pulled for speeding get handcuffed these days? The article says the man was apologetic and admitted fault. She sounds, and looks, like a militant unforgiving and inflexible dyke, and you guys are advocating her and her slimy lawyer sucking up half a million or more of taxpayer money.
Who care what she looks like? if the guy was wrong, he was wrong.

Try to imagine what this conversation would be like if the speeding cop had lost control at 120 mph and hit a minivan with a family in it. Imaging the justifiable outrage of everyone on this board over a "rogue cop" killing a bunch of kids because he was last for his second job.

And she is not getting the $500K because she pulled over a cop.

She is getting the $500K because - apparently - many dozens of cops accessed her private records so they could heap abuse on her.

I hope every cop that snooped her records gets fined.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:04 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yes, he exhibited poor judgement and probably should have lost his job. Was he going 120 on a busy freeway, or a empty road late at night? Makes a difference. .
Does this look like a road where somebody should be going 120mph on? At some point and I'm not sure where but it is safe to say that 120mph is over that point driving over the speed limit is unacceptable even for LE.

AP Photo: Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Frame grab from an Oct. 11, 2011, video shows Florida Highway patrol officer Donna Jane Watts
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #12
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Does everyone who gets pulled for speeding get handcuffed these days?
120mph would qualify as reckless driving, which can result in a lot more than just getting handcuffed.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:53 PM   #13
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Questions worth asking...it doesn't look like 120 was acceptable for that road.

Doesn't matter what she looks like, but if that many cops are looking into her info, there are most likely more questions worth asking, she may not be handling the matter prudently. And anyway you slice it, she is part of an issue that is going to cost taxpayers a shit load. I'm not ready to grant it was impossible for her to keep peace and justice without all this hullaballoo.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:07 AM   #14
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Shocking! You, a bigot? I never would have suspected THAT! Not from someone so accepting and fair minded as you are. Well, actually I would. You and your Taliban pals share a lot of common beliefs, don't you?

It is hardly my fault that the PC thought control bureau has brainwashed you and told you how to think, feel, act, and what to say. I wouldn't treat women the way the Taliban does but affirmative action has put women in position that makes everyone lie about the job they are doing so no liberal has to admit he is wrong. There is a role for men and women that was universally accepted by all societies until the last fifty years, and I haven't been convinced yet that they were wrong in the past.
Either you have, or more likely you are unable to think for yourself and tend to spout out what you are supposed to in order to avoid unpleasantness.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Questions worth asking...it doesn't look like 120 was acceptable for that road.

I'd have to agree with ya on that.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women