Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #16
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I am on my phone but I never said what either u or cuteoldliar said I said.lol
Right.

First you said fuck Dershowitz. From that I take it you don't like or respect him very much.

Then you said you wanted to see Finkelstein debate Dershowitz, and copied a bunch of shit from Wiki about some dustup that Dershowitz had with him and others over Israel and accusations of plagiarism - neither issue having any bearing on what Dershowitz said about Zimmerman's prosecutor.

So I was left to try and puzzle thru exactly WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY in that previous post with all the Wiki shit. And the only thing that made sense to me was that you were assassinating Dershowitz's character in order to invalidate his opinion about Zimmerman's prosecutor. Pretty sophomoric.

So may I ask you ... do you have a reason to disagree with what Dershowitz said about Zimmerman's prosecutor? If so, please state it. And please dispense with the character assassination of a Harvard law professor over some ancient shit that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:00 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Look asshole I said I was on my phone when I get near a computer you will have your BS answerrd
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #18
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Look asshole, I don't give a fuck if you're on your phone or not. I'll respond whenever I feel like it. YOU don't get to tell ME when I can and can't post messages here. FUCK YOU.

Get the fuck off the phone, then why don't you?

If you think I'm putting words in your mouth that don't accurately reflect your poorly expressed opinion, well, that's because I'm trying to make sense out of your poorly expressed opinion.

So how, specifically, is Dershowitz wrong about the Zimmerman prosecutor (the subject of the thread, remember), and what does any of your Wikishit have to do with this subject?
Old 04-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Nevet mind I thought I was discussing this with a man. I have quit talking to thin skinned bitchs
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
mastermind238
Valued Poster

What, you can't deal with someone who insists that you stay on topic? Besides, you weren't "discussing" shit. When you weren't calling me an asshole for not waiting for you to get off the phone, you were just spewing a bunch of irrelevant Wikishit and hoping nobody would call you on it.

I didn't hold a gun to your head and make you post your idiotic comments here. You did that on your own. As the OP I think I'm within my rights to ask you to clarify the meaning of your post as it regards a Harvard law professor's opinion that the Zimmerman prosecutor behaved unethically. Run away if you like and call me a thin skinned bitch. But answer the question before you do, if you can.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:43 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He will not get 2nd degree.

He may walk...let the jury decide.

Oh and Fuc Alan D
This is my intial post.

My thoughts were, let the jury decide.

I then posted how I felt about Alan D.

I then responded to this thread drift from JD and CuteOldLiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
We all agree that as a liberal you are a closet anti-semitic. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WTF cares about this country? He's already said he sees the disaster coming, but isn't willing to do anything about it. Then he criticizes Alan Dershowitz? I don't always agree with Dershowitz, but he is a straight shooter, and I respect that. He should be on the Supreme Court.

And there he goes with that junior high cheerleader "fuc". No credibility, he can't even keep his stories straight.

So in summary, I do not care what Alan D thinks about the matter. I do not really care what you think about the matter. The law will run its course. That was my point in this thread
I do not even care that much about the matter. It is yesterdays news as far as I am concerened. Post away about it as you see fit and I will do the same.

COG has it wrong. I have posted that there is nothing you can do about the debt, especially on a hooker board. My thoughts are keep your ducks in a row and do as Invisible hand tells you to do. Which is look out for yourself and wish everyone the same opportunity.

I hope that cleared up any misunderstanding.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:23 PM   #22
mastermind238
Valued Poster

WTF ... if you don't care what Dershowitz thinks, and you don't care what I think, then WHY THE FUCK are you posting your comments on a thread specifically about WHAT DERSHOWITZ THINKS?

And on top of all that, your previous post did NOTHING to explain your attempt at character assassination. Isn't character assassination the ONLY explanation for your posting part of a Wikishit article on Dershowitz's controversies? And wasn't that character assassination an attempt to distract us from Prof Dershowitz's assessment that the prosecution of George Zimmerman is a disgraceful political stunt?

So go ahead. Keep posting idiotic and self-serving comments here on a thread you care nothing about.

Now back to the debate over whether a renowned Harvard law professor correctly assessed the strength (or more accurately, the weakness) of the indictment.

Oh, and if Dershowitz is right, a jury will never hear this case. It'll be dismissed at the preliminary hearing, and the prosecutor could face sanctions.

Thanks for playing, WTF.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
WTF ... if you don't care what Dershowitz thinks, and you don't care what I think, then WHAT THE FUCK are you posting your comments on a thread specifically about WHAT DERSHOWITZ THINKS?

Just because I don't care if you are a stupid SOB, does not mean that I can't post about it. I just don't care. Are you the mutha fuc'n post police?

Again here were my thoughts on the process.

Quote:
He will not get 2nd degree.

He may walk...let the jury decide.

Oh and Fuc Alan D
You think it won't go to a jury, I think it will but if it does not go to a jury, I really do not care. Are you to stupid to understand that? It is like a fake bet with fake money. Now if we were to put some real money on it going to trial, I would care a hell of a lot more.

Quote:

And on top of all that, your previous post did NOTHING to explain your attempt at character assassination. Isn't character assassination the ONLY explanation for your posting part of a Wikishit article on Dershowitz's controversies? And wasn't that character assassination an attempt to distract us Prof Dershowitz's assessment that the prosecution of George Zimmerman is a disgraceful political stunt?

No, as I have previously explained, it was a rebuttle to JD stupid post about liberals being anti-semitic.

Quote:

So go ahead. Keep posting idiotic and self-serving comments here on a thread you care nothing about.

How about I cared enough to post Fuc Alan D and now I care enough to post....wait I really do not care enough to post Fuc you to. So I won't. There are you happy?

Quote:

Now back to the debate over whether a renowned Harvard law professor correctly assessed the strength (or more accurately, the weakness) of the indictment.

Oh, and if Dershowitz is right, a jury will never hear this case. It'll be dismissed at the preliminary hearing, and the prosecutor could face sanctions.

Thanks for playing, WTF.
May I ask why you care? Not that I really care....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:59 PM   #24
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

P&M (piss and moan) you guys are wasting bandwidth
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:59 PM   #25
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Well gee, is it too much to expect you to EXPLAIN why you think what you do? After all, I provided a link to a video clip of a law professor making a specific charge against a prosecutor. You make a dumb-ass comment about it as if that's the last word on the subject. Perhaps the person who keeps dodging repeated requests for an explanation of his "ideas" (and I use that term very loosely in this case) is the one who's too stupid to understand the question.

I started the thread because I expected intelligent discussion. What I get from you is nothing of the sort.

May I ask YOU why YOU care? If this thread is of no interest to you, you can stop posting any time and let the grownups continue the discussion.

I can tell you why I keep posting ... to keep people like you honest. To that end, I'm calling bullshit: Your post #10, with the Wikishits quote, was a response to liberaldevil's comment about how much he admired Prof. Dershowitz after hearing him give a lecture.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #26
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
P&M (piss and moan) you guys are wasting bandwidth
Don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! WTF posts that he thought he was talking to a "man" and then goes on with the little girl "fuc" spelling. I love this place!

Mastermind handed you your ass, WTF. It was fun to watch, especially when you get into the middle school texting spelling. You're not used to dealing with men, maybe the quarterback of the varsity team will notice you! U mt B his typ. LOL!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:08 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
We all agree that as a liberal you are a closet anti-semitic. .
Quote:
Just because I care for this country more than Israel does not make me antic-semitic.

I suggest you move there if you care for it so much. Just like assholes suggested that TTH move to France if he liked it so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldevil View Post
I quite fancy Alan D. I saw a lecture from him at University College London. He is quite clever I might add.
Quote:
I would love to see Norm Finkelstien debate Alan!

This was the order of posts that I was paying attention to. As you can see, JD in a round about way called me anti-semitic. Well not even in a round about way. liberaldevil (whose post I like) posted about Alan D.

There had been a thread drift in my mind and I posted on who was Alan D equal (IMHO) on the subject that JD shifted the thread to.

Note all I said intially was "Fuc Alan D". JD moved the thread in another direction which threads tend to do.

Quote:
Well gee, is it too much to expect you to EXPLAIN why you think what you do? After all, I provided a link to a video clip of a law professor making a specific charge against a prosecutor. I did not even watch the clip. I really do not care about that case. But I do like to say Fuc Alan D when people think he can do no wrong. You make a dumb-ass comment about it as if that's the last word on the subject. Not the last word (obviously!) , just my thoughts on Alan D. He may have this case nailed right for all I know. I did not watch the clip but that said. I will put money that it goes to trial or they cut a deal before trial. Perhaps the person who keeps dodging repeated requests for an explanation of his "ideas" (and I use that term very loosely in this case) is the one who's too stupid to understand the question. Do you want to put some money on this case going to trial or the Defense cutting a deal? Words are a dime a dozen just like assholes. See, I am willing to put some money where my mouth is and I do not even have to watch the clip. I understand Human nature and Human nature says this case will not be thrown out without a trial or a deal cut.

I started the thread because I expected intelligent discussion. Well now we have found your problem right there! What I get from you is nothing of the sort.

May I ask YOU why YOU care? If this thread is of no interest to you, you can stop posting any time and let the grownups continue the discussion. Grown ups on a hooker board discussing Alan D! WOW

I can tell you why I keep posting ... to keep people like you honest. To that end, I'm calling bullshit: Your post #10, with the Wikishits quote, was a response to liberaldevil's comment about how much he admired Prof. Dershowitz after hearing him give a lecture. BS, see above, it was a shot accross the bow at JD's stupid comment. It was also to see if LD actually knew anything about Alan D or had just heard him speak. The man is impressive. Does not mean he is right

I have put way more effort into this than I should have and on that front you win. On misunderstanding WTF I said, you win that hands down.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! Nice dodge!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:12 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! WTF posts that he thought he was talking to a "man" and then goes on with the little girl "fuc" spelling. I love this place! I will spell fuc however I like dickbreath.

Mastermind handed you your ass, WTF. Another homoerotic dream on your part. It was fun to watch, I bet, a girl like you can dream especially when you get into the middle school texting spelling. You're not used to dealing with men, maybe the quarterback of the varsity team will notice you! U mt B his typ. LOL!
I was the QB for three years of my varsity football team. It was no big deal then and it is no big deal now but thanks for asking.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women