Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2018, 09:13 AM   #1
Bellalovesamore
Account Disabled

User ID: 376501
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you think that your "self worth" is about how many reviews you get?

I just curious if other providers think about this.... personally I like seeing how I've made someone else feel.... I thoroughly enjoy playing.I understand why reviews are done but does it affect some providers self worth?
Bellalovesamore is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 12:50 PM   #2
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

My self-worth has nothing to do with the hobby world.

Since we are discussing self-worth through the hobby, my answer is that reviews can be positive or negative towards the provider and the reviewer, but reviews should not discourage someone's character or self-esteem.

If a provider can learn from a review by constructive criticism, she should look into that. Many times, reviews have comments that put down a provider, saying we sometimes have GPS. There are even comments that put down a client's choices on how they spend their money. It shouldn't concern anyone except the adult deciding to visit with someone they enjoy regardless of cost or activities.

In closing, the amount of reviews do not affect my self-esteem. What matters to me in this hobby are the gentleman that take the time to be with me and those are the people that matter. Everyone else is just a spectator, until they decide to CUM into my world.

All the best,
Mia
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:05 PM   #3
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Any part of this lifestyle can effect your feelings of self worth.
You have to learn ways for you that keep you confident and sane.

Never let your abundance of reviews or lack of make you feel less of a woman.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:14 PM   #4
thatdarlingone
Simone Welsh

User ID: 432273
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think if the provider lets the review affect her self worth then yes. I also love seeing how I made a client feel. It makes me love what I do even more.
thatdarlingone is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:31 PM   #5
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I think you are confused with a business and a personal life.

Most I have met know how to separate them

I had a client melt down on me one minute and then we went to lunch the next minute.

It's just business
Reviews are just that as well.

Business worth on the other hand...
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 03:41 PM   #6
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia View Post
My self-worth has nothing to do with the hobby world.

Since we are discussing self-worth through the hobby, my answer is that reviews can be positive or negative towards the provider and the reviewer, but reviews should not discourage someone's character or self-esteem.

If a provider can learn from a review by constructive criticism, she should look into that. Many times, reviews have comments that put down a provider, saying we sometimes have GPS. There are even comments that put down a client's choices on how they spend their money. It shouldn't concern anyone except the adult deciding to visit with someone they enjoy regardless of cost or activities.

In closing, the amount of reviews do not affect my self-esteem. What matters to me in this hobby are the gentleman that take the time to be with me and those are the people that matter. Everyone else is just a spectator, until they decide to CUM into my world.

All the best,
Mia
Perfect response! Self worth should never be based on this part of your life. Having a very full and happy life outside of this is paramount.

I appreciate my reviews on all the various boards and learn so much from all of them to help make me a better provider. I do not allow negativity of those that are not in my personal life to impact how I see or feel about myself.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 04:31 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellalovesamore View Post
I just curious if other providers think about this.... personally I like seeing how I've made someone else feel.... I thoroughly enjoy playing.I understand why reviews are done but does it affect some providers self worth?
You, and other posting providers, would make me feel warm and fuzzy if taint photos were posted.

Thanck the baby tebow no one's self worth is predicated on a review.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:43 PM   #8
Bellalovesamore
Account Disabled

User ID: 376501
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you ladies for the insightful input...
Bellalovesamore is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 05:45 PM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I guess the gents don't count?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:01 AM   #10
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Self-worth???

I think you may be a little confused (naive or have low self-esteem....duh!) - For the most part, the world's oldest profession is what you do, not, who you are!!

Or, maybe I'm confused (naive and/or just old!)....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:22 AM   #11
sashabenjamin
Sashabenjamin

User ID: 409219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Two separate things

Self worth and reviews are two different playing fields. If we were to equate self worth to reviews then we'd only be worth what each client thinks. Not even just clients because many men will choose not to see us based off our reviews. Equating self worth to reviews also means we're as good as a nut. LITERALLY.

This business calls for tough skin to make it. One MUST have an overflow of self confidence. We're literally selling companionship. Something that's given for free every second of every day.

Do not equate your self worth to reviews. I hope no one does. Reviews are for the sole purpose of letting clients know what's offered, the quality of service given and proof of legitimacy.

Even if a negative review is left. SHIT HAPPENS. There are men who don't read reviews, care for review boards nor write them. Don't put all your apples into one basket. For every bad/false review... there's A lot more positive ones.

Yes this is just business. But it's ok to feel under the weather, if you're not doing as well as you think you should.It's great to have a network of other SW's for advice, venting, etc..

You can follow me on twitter or instagram (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellalovesamore View Post
sashabenjamin is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:05 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I guess the gents don't count?
The ladies know that my 1.3" of dangling death hardly counts.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:14 PM   #13
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am literally a faggot
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 04:03 PM   #14
SxySpanishMia
Account Disabled

User ID: 40758
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The ladies know that my 1.3" of dangling death hardly counts.
LMAO ...I don't know you, but your comments on taint photos, 1.3 Dangling Death, and your reviews are hilarious.

Glad to see some keep things light around here.
SxySpanishMia is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 07:57 PM   #15
Cougarlicious
Selective Cougar xoxo

User ID: 310400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Based on how many reviews I get, Not really, But based on My Reviews on my self worth in this business,Absolutely. The reason why I say this is that reviews outlines and shines who I am in personality, appearence, cleanliness, performance and atmosphere , I take it seriously.
I was a waitress and worked for Corporate and I would get reviewed and evaluated all the time by customers and management team same things they look for is the same things hobby looks for, lol, appearence,performance,on time,hygeine, personality lol.....So yes self worth on my work lol I just like being a hot hooker rather than a server... lol better Tits I mean Tips!!
Cougarlicious is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women