Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tampa/Orlando > Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando
Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2018, 05:37 PM   #1
gordonnonfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 43
Default Few Days in Orlando

Hello,
I am here for a few days alone. Would really like some relief tonight (Thursday) so hit me up with PM or post here. WE can hook up.
gordonnonfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 11:52 AM   #2
sashabenjamin
Sashabenjamin

User ID: 409219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Orlando based provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonnonfan View Post
Hello,
I am here for a few days alone. Would really like some relief tonight (Thursday) so hit me up with PM or post here. WE can hook up.
Good afternoon !

I would've loved to meet you. Now you know I'm here. Reach out next time !

Subscribe to my newsletter, via my website. I tour and am available for FM2Y's. We'll definitely cross paths again soon (:

Email: sashabenjamin@safeoffice.com
P411: P259681
sashabenjamin is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:59 PM   #3
rouge
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

totally agree don't provide your real world information - it will be all over the internet and can be use as blackmail.

In addition, Sasha requires driver license picture, real name, real phone number, fill out her contact form and $100 deposit. Starting 01/01/2019 she raised her rate to 500 per hour for the same non gfe as before (raised rates with no additional services provided).

The following posts and post 80 show she is terrible at keeping a secret.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2301471

https://www.sashabenjamin.com/book-me/
rouge is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 02:44 PM   #4
sashabenjamin
Sashabenjamin

User ID: 409219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Smile more (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouge View Post
totally agree don't provide your real world information - it will be all over the internet and can be use as blackmail.

In addition, Sasha requires driver license picture, real name, real phone number, fill out her contact form and $100 deposit. Starting 01/01/2019 she raised her rate to 500 per hour for the same non gfe as before (raised rates with no additional services provided).

The following posts and post 80 show she is terrible at keeping a secret.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2301471

https://www.sashabenjamin.com/book-me/
Good afternoon sir,

I'm not sure who you are as we've never met. It seems as if you may be someone that I declined to see or worse. The information that you're sharing is FALSE which anyone can view for themselves. I have 4 screening options and not all require ID, hint the word "option," My clients choose whichever one they're most comfortable with.

The thread you shared is from January 2018, one year ago. ALOT has changed since then, including my rates which you profoundly have kept up with (being as so we've never met). I have been a GFE provider since March 2018 and made an announcement on twitter. On my website in the FAQ section, you'll read this piece of information.

My rates will always reflect the quality of service that I offer versus my "menu." I am a companion, not a sex doll or cum bucket and my brand reflects this image. The clients who see me are attracted to this aspect. The clients who book me and the ones I choose to see are not YOU.

PSA (My rates were raised yesterday, 1/7/19, not 1/1/19)

ALOT of your information is false... Relax, see a companion and let off some steam. It's the new year. Start off a bit happier.
sashabenjamin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women