Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Jacksonville/Gainesville > Coed Discussions - Jacksonville/Gainesville
Coed Discussions - Jacksonville/Gainesville Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2015, 09:53 AM   #16
lexxus
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

I always book for 30min because I can do what is needed in that time. not that im cheap it just doesn't do any good to book an hour and be in and out in 30.
lexxus is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 10:41 AM   #17
flfunguy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejones1969 View Post
Since moving here from Texas, (where there were so many choices and never used back page) I have found the pics and info on providers less than honest. Her the big option is backpage which leaves much to be desired. Therefore I find myself doing short visits because I am usually disappointed upon arrival. The vast majority of gals frankly have not been worth the time or money I have spent. Go to Eccie in any major city in Texas and you will find it a very active board. This makes it easy to know before you go. Same with P411. A very good board there but rather poor here. And I will be very honest, I find the gals here to be way overpriced compared to what I came from. Some gals really have a high opinion of themselves. Now if they backed it up with good service then i am all in. Unfortunately it is not typically the case.
I couldn't agree with this more....
I moved to Jax in 2010 after living in Philly for 9 yrs
TOTAL different ball game up in Philly - you could get whatever you wanted anytime you wanted by well reviewed girls and not all the bs that I have encountered here in Jax....
I agree with many overpriced here in Jax
Now, far be it for me to tell a girl what her time is worth - that's for her to decide - and if I'm good with it, I'll reach out and try to setup an appt etc
I have never and will never attempt to haggle with a true provider who has established her rates - not my style
That being said, I am still in search of a single girl that can be a go to when I have time and hopefully make some sort of agreement to become a true regular and we both have a connection and can determine what works well for both of us
I rarely am a 'one and done' with a girl unless she is a total turn off - I much prefer to find one and stick with her and her only
The hunt here, sadly, continues.....
flfunguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women