Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2016, 07:03 PM   #16
wolfgangfuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Haha seriously... If you can't take the heat simply get out of the kitchen
wolfgangfuck is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:27 PM   #17
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have met wonderful men off bp before but why not treat any man the same no matter board you met them off. This is a business good service get good results...
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:32 PM   #18
b14me
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
I have met wonderful men off bp before but why not treat any man the same no matter board you met them off. This is a business good service get good results...

Buy that lady a drink!!!!!!!
b14me is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:13 PM   #19
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlybabes View Post
The no doesnt bother me as much as i feel like they are making a joke out of me but its ok im not worried about it i cant read it and we all know how men lie so most of its probably a lie ... and everybody isn't attracted to everyone
Quote:
Oh well i can't please everyone
So why should anyone call you. I see no reason.

I'm sure you could find someone to share the Rest of the Story with you maybe even the reviewers but you can't post any info pertaining to the rest of the story. I believe if you do you maybe be banned temporarily.

I can't see that being banned will hurt your business on eccie and you already get business from BP at least for now.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 08:11 AM   #20
carlybabes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97927
My ECCIE Reviews

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one
carlybabes is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:38 AM   #21
dirt street cowboy
Premium Access

On this site, people's opinion, of your services, should matter to you
dirt street cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:43 AM   #22
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree cowboy if someone had something to say bad about me I would care but never have to worry about that.. some people should not be hobbying...
Old 04-14-2016, 12:46 PM   #23
hsphotog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Well the 1st guy finished in like 2.2 seconds and was super pissed and the second guy if i remember correctly should have contacted me and said he was a eccie member i assumed he was a backpage customer so i treated him as one this is kinda of bs if u dont do exactly what a guy wants your given a bad review and he can write whatever the hell he wants and im unable to read it im gonna start reviewing them
Quote:
Originally Posted by b14me View Post
I thought all clients were treated the same?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
I will say, I really struggled with writing the No review. I don't like to do it. I know the shit storm it could create. And, I know that most ladies depend on a solid reputation in order to maintain their business. But, this certainly explains a lot of the actions of the evening and makes me more comfortable with the review.

I almost threw in a "Pretty Woman" reference in my review. With a little refinement, she could be a great lady. I just didn't realize that that refinement was dependant on where the initial contact came from.
hsphotog is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:17 PM   #24
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

These review were not just NO they were really terrible as were the comments that followed. I would never see this provider based on this.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:44 PM   #25
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not all the time will you met someone you are compatible with but at least try and talk to the guy for a couple minutes. It does not hurt to take at least 5 mins and hold a small conversation so that both parties can be comfortable, instead of just going in for the action. There has only been a couple of times where a guy got on my dam nerves but I handle it accordingly. One guy wanted to talk me to death so got a lil aggressive and told his ass to shut up and get fucking naked lol... he loved it seen him a couple times after and still annoyed me but hey I make it work. Its all about communication and understanding the hobby....
Old 04-14-2016, 08:47 PM   #26
Candyman007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Look at the reviews this girl has. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=140303

240 reviews and NOT A SINGLE NO. Can't wait to see her again! Learn from her you arrogant thing!
Candyman007 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 12:22 AM   #27
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsphotog View Post
I will say, I really struggled with writing the No review. I don't like to do it. I know the shit storm it could create. And, I know that most ladies depend on a solid reputation in order to maintain their business. But, this certainly explains a lot of the actions of the evening and makes me more comfortable with the review.

I almost threw in a "Pretty Woman" reference in my review. With a little refinement, she could be a great lady. I just didn't realize that that refinement was dependant on where the initial contact came from.
There should not be any need to feel you were stressed to say NO.

I look at the hobby like any other company especially in retail. You have metrics that tell you customer service and satisfaction as well as things that you do great on and opportunities to improve upon (codes peak for fix this).

Carly, right now I see a person who is not giving a damn. Not only are you going to lose clients off eccie and bp (because folks on BP will post ads of your bad service), you are also going to make former clients as well as those like me who have never seen you also not want to visit you.

So it's your decision. If you want to have a pity party go ahead but I nor anyone will feel sorry for you.

As Tony Montana would say, "This is a dirty business we are in...could happen to anyone...but all I got this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for no one."
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:02 AM   #28
FourPlaying
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Carly, numerous members have given you suggestions on various occasions, on how to better your service and attitude to gain and maintain a quality client base from here. (And honestly, if JD takes the time to do that...WOW. lol). Unfortunately, it seems things will go smooth for you for awhile, and then your demons (?) rear their ugly head and you seem to spiral for a bit. From your pics, and your "yes" reviews, you truly have the assets and potential to be a quality provider and go far in the Hobby. But YOU, are the only one that can make the decision to do so. If you did, and kept your demons at bay, I imagine you would have a fair amount of repeat and regular business. For me personally, I'd love a quality appt with you, and numerous times have started to make an appt with you. Unfortunately, whenever I'm ready and check your reviews, there's always a recent "NO" review. I'm quite certain that there are more members here than not, that would like to see you get yourself lined out and be able to provide a comfortable, fun, and relaxing atmosphere for a mutually beneficial relationship. At some point in our lives, we ALL have to look within ourselves to seek self-improvement for direction and goal accomplishment, rather than just surviving day to day. Maybe it's time for an honest look within yourself.

(And let me extend a joyful "PISS OFF" in advance, to any of you jackass's with smartass responses to my commentary.)
FourPlaying is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 11:13 AM   #29
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
second guy if i remember correctly should have contacted me and said he was a eccie member i assumed he was a backpage customer so i treated him as one this is kinda of bs if u dont do exactly what a guy wants your given a bad review
As the person doing the screening I would think you would ask a potential client if he is an ECCIE member. That's on you!

Then to treat him differently and because you didn not give him quality service why would you not expect a bad review?
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 08:44 PM   #30
tx05409
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have looked at Carly numerous times only to be turned away by the no reviews. Hopefully she will get things turned around quickly.
tx05409 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women