Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160573
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2019, 12:22 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"symptoms of dementia" ..

!
Old man ,you'd be tje certified expert on that, not that you'd remember!

Did you read the title of the thread?

It is about Gulf Coast refineries.

Refineries pass on cost to consumers. Do you understand this concept old man?

If the sanctions stay in place and if the heavy crude supply stay botylenecked, expect gas prices to rise. It does not happen overnight.

And anecdotal story does not mean you or gnadfly are correct.

Maybe you two JD Rockefellers can point out the economic theiry that tighter supplies and higher costs result in lower prices.

Until then back to your apple side at tje senior center...you probably got a silver alert out for you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 01:55 PM   #32
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Expect gas prices to rise if these stay in effect.

And they will because Trump wants us to buy the more expensive Saudi heavy crude...
My recent comment is EXACTLY ON TOPIC per THE OP.

As has been pointed out by others. Again, repetition is called for!

By the way WTF, how do you know that President Trump wants us to buy the more expensive Saudi heavy crude? Simply because it's heavy? Is that your collusion theory? Proof?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 02:01 PM   #33
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Look who's talking...
You Nazi!!
is calling me a nazi on topic?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 02:04 PM   #34
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Thanks President Trump!

https://www.energy.gov/eere/vehicles...rice-1929-2015
Old 01-31-2019, 02:10 PM   #35
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Heavy crude...try and keep up.
Fuck heavy crude!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 04:16 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

By the way WTF, how do you know that President Trump wants us to buy the more expensive Saudi heavy crude? Simply because it's heavy? Is that your collusion theory? Proof?
I've already provided a link showing just that....shall I read it to you? Maybe a coloring book by numbers?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:05 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Analysts warned that US refiners will now have to import heavy crude from the Middle East at a significant markup. The increased costs will likely eat into razor-thin margins for refiners.

"US refiners will be amongst the biggest losers," Rodriguez-Masiu wrote....

….The complex US refinery system can't rely solely on the very light blend of crude getting pumped out of the Permian Basin and other shale hotspots. It must be mixed with heavy crude — and these days, that often comes from Venezuela.
Where will the crude come from?

Mnuchin downplayed this problem, pointing out that crude can be sourced elsewhere.
"I'm sure many of our friends in the Middle East will be happy to make up the supply," Mnuchin said.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:37 PM   #38
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I've already provided a link showing just that....shall I read it to you? Maybe a coloring book by numbers?
Congratulations on posting a link. That's all you posted. If you want me to click the link you have to give some motivation to do so. Cutting and pasting pieces that support your assertion would be the beginning. Otherwise we have little idea what sections of the link is pertinent. It's fun though watching people go through your articles and point out sections that counter the arguments you think you are making.

Quote:
Analysts warned that US refiners will now have to import heavy crude from the Middle East at a significant markup. The increased costs will likely eat into razor-thin margins for refiners.

"US refiners will be amongst the biggest losers," Rodriguez-Masiu wrote....

….The complex US refinery system can't rely solely on the very light blend of crude getting pumped out of the Permian Basin and other shale hotspots. It must be mixed with heavy crude — and these days, that often comes from Venezuela.
Where will the crude come from?

Mnuchin downplayed this problem, pointing out that crude can be sourced elsewhere.
"I'm sure many of our friends in the Middle East will be happy to make up the supply," Mnuchin said.
You haven't pointed out why "Trump wants us to buy the more expensive Saudi oil." I need a direct quote from President Trump, not something you, CNN or Mnuchin surmises. It's more mind reading. If it's slightly more expensive who cares? You haven't made an impact statement.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:53 PM   #39
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
is calling me a nazi on topic?
That's your "go to" word in every post...topic or not!!
I just though I would indulge you...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 01:57 PM   #40
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Congratulations on posting a link. That's all you posted. If you want me to click the link you have to give some motivation to do so. Cutting and pasting pieces that support your assertion would be the beginning. Otherwise we have little idea what sections of the link is pertinent. It's fun though watching people go through your articles and point out sections that counter the arguments you think you are making.

You haven't pointed out why "Trump wants us to buy the more expensive Saudi oil." I need a direct quote from President Trump, not something you, CNN or Mnuchin surmises. It's more mind reading. If it's slightly more expensive who cares? You haven't made an impact statement.
This is WTF's narrative...not facts!!
Old 02-01-2019, 02:19 PM   #41
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
That's your "go to" word in every post...topic or not!!
I just though I would indulge you...
ok Nazi ive had enough. now get back on topic and don't speak Russian this time. I know you are an immigrant but we speak English in the usa
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 02:30 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
ok Nazi ive had enough. now get back on topic and don't speak Russian this time. I know you are an immigrant but we speak English in the usa
“We speak English in the USA” really? Many of your ilk think it’s fine NOT to speak English. Just ask Tom Brokow.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 02:44 PM   #43
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another waste of bandwidth...
Old 02-01-2019, 02:58 PM   #44
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
we speak English in the usa
Some of your buddies on the left think we should speak less of it!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgRGB3HUsdo
Old 02-01-2019, 03:30 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

evidently the power of deductive reasoning never resonated with you

Let us see:

Trump bans Venezuela oil

Canada's pipelines arr full.

The only other place is the more expensive Saudi crude.

Top Trump official on record as saying how happy they'd be for you to buy Saudi oil.

But our resident oil expert wants Trump on record as SAYING that is wtf he wants instead of all his actions proving so.

What was your standard on the Benghazi investigation was it that high
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women