Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2013, 12:18 PM   #16
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

This is such a sad story to see played out for someone's life. I just don't know what to say. I think the advice given was very good especially about the hospital/treatment option. I hope she is able to use it and move forward.

Best wishes Kitty, I hope you get better.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #17
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Had a crazy woman live with me once..tried to fight me, was having parties, orgies and drinking all my liquor when I was out of town..finally I said, "Look Grandma!..you gotta get the fuck out!!
ralph lauren is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #18
ketchmm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This is why you should never leave cat food on your front door...they always come back and cant get rid of them...sorry about your litter box bro!! Good luck!
ketchmm is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #19
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquemonique
I have never heard of anything like that Before. Your allowed to have guest at your apt. They don't have to be on the lease. It sounds like the op has chnged their mind about helping her out.
Yeah that was my first thought as well. Hell of a lease that doesn't let you have a woman spend the night at your place...... unless something else actually happened here.

If that's the case it's hard to tell who is the crazy one, just to be fair.
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #20
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansfield View Post
If that's the case it's hard to tell who is the crazy one, just to be fair.
That at least ONE is crazy has long been a settled issue. But you make a fair point that there might be two loons in this scenario.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #21
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Homeless? Hungry? It sounds so horrible. :-( Reading what she's going through made me appreciate everything I have....a home, food, money, nice family, friends, a nice real life.
It actually crossed my mind slightly to call her and gave her a ride yesterday....just for a few seconds I thought about it. I felt so sorry for her. But I was afraid that she would cling to me, use me, and I won't be able to get rid of her. :-( And I did the right thing I didn't contact her after reading what the OP posted.

Same here - I'm very blessed and hate to see someone in this situation and did think of helping but I agree with THN and Jules - if you help someone that won't help themselves you're not really helping, you're enabling. If enough of us keep doing that she’ll never get the help she obviously needs. Kitty – I’m not making fun of you by ANY means, it’s obvious this isn’t the profession for you any longer and if you continue down this road there will unfortunately not be a good ending. Sounds like you’ve had a good run but nobody here can provide the kind of help you need. I, as others, will offer prayers and hope the best for you. I think you need to go to the Emergency Room or call 911 and have them come get you.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #22
Molly Chandler
Account Disabled

User ID: 196147
My ECCIE Reviews

She is always hungry and homeless but has a freaking horse and claims to do wonderfully here. *edit* horse was repossessed.

I'm shocked that there would be drama. Just baffled.

Maybe she should team up with Marisa of Dallas and get some doubles going?
Molly Chandler is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 05:15 AM   #23
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Stand by...I'm sure there will be another drama thread with K.L's name in it soon as sad as I am to say it.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:10 AM   #24
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

GS2: I have to say you are a good hearted individual. You care about others, even sacrificing for them. Great indicator. All good to you, my brother...

She is crazy. My issue is I so enjoy seeing her craziness. Its like a trainwreck. However, after thinking / reflecting on what GS had done, how he had been repaid, it appears to be evident to my feeble mind Ms. KL is a mentally sick individual who needs help in the worst way. I feel guilty in the delight I have / had for her continual stories / drama. Having met her before - NOT bcd - I would never have anything to do with her.

Thank you GS, for causing me to reflect upon my own outlook on the Human Condition. Another chapter in my continual learning process...

There but for the Grace of god....
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #25
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

What happened to the money for the stereo that she was just selling....When one tries to screw the next person over or just bluntly lies about numerous encounters to get help and money I be dammed if I would help.......Let the drama continue have so many headaches with work right now making me smile is a great relief....
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #26
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs2 View Post
I took it upon myself to help this chick out yesterday. She really was on the street. I let stay at my apartment. I told her should she could stay a few days.

I told this to kitty this morning and she literally went ballistic on me, to the point of telling me no provider would ever see me again. She claimed her chest was hurting and blood pressure was high. I told her I'd call 911 because that sounded like a medical emergency.

Not to bash you man... But WHAT THE FUCK???

You let the moonkitty have access to your apartment with all of your real life shit in it? Dude dude dude, you shouldn't do that kind of shit man. Thats bringing it too close to home. There has got to be an endless amount of info someone could get ahold of to fuck your world up. Not to mention all the shit someome could steal. There is a fine line between being a nice guy and being dumb.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #27
blinkq45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Great Advice!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I advised her in her sandbox plea to seek medical attention and go into a mental health treatment facility.

People, she needs professional psychiatric help because she is not capable of dealing with her emotional and mental issues on her own.

Regardless of what happened with your landlord, the point is you asked her to leave and she did not. I will repeat what I told her in that thread: "Go walk into the nearest emergency room and tell them you don't want to live anymore. Tell them you have "a plan". They have to keep you for at least three days in an accredited mental health facility. Hopefully they keep you longer and help you work out an effective outpatient plan that includes safe mood stabilizing medication AND substance abuse treatment because it sounds like you need that too. At the very least you will be fed, sheltered and clothed for three days while you figure out your next move. I will most definitely keep you in my prayers. Good luck to you. It saddens me to read this and I truly hope you get the professional help you need."

I hope she takes the advice and finally gets some REAL help.

I know a lot of guys on here enjoy being the "rescuer" but enough is enough. In reality all you are doing is enabling her to continue dodging legitimate resources to assist in helping herself. 0.02
That is some great advice. I hope that she uses it.
blinkq45 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:04 AM   #28
ferg576
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Chandler View Post
She is always hungry and homeless but has a freaking horse and claims to do wonderfully here. *edit* horse was repossessed.

I'm shocked that there would be drama. Just baffled.

Maybe she should team up with Marisa of Dallas and get some doubles going?
So, I am thinking if you can buy a horse with credit, that's a good thing. If you can then get it repossessed, that's a better thing, since you can't give one away, and you can't shoot them anymore.
ferg576 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #29
leilover
Account Disabled

User ID: 38841
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
Homeless? Hungry? It sounds so horrible. :-( Reading what she's going through made me appreciate everything I have....a home, food, money, nice family, friends, a nice real life.
It actually crossed my mind slightly to call her and gave her a ride yesterday....just for a few seconds I thought about it. I felt so sorry for her. But I was afraid that she would cling to me, use me, and I won't be able to get rid of her. :-( And I did the right thing I didn't contact her after reading what the OP posted.

I've had thoughts same way as soon as I saw the post...but better not..
Already had many experience of those..
leilover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #30
wldtravel26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's a risk to let someone you don't know into your house. It's a bigger risk to let someone in a hobby that you're trying to keep private into your real life. It's extremely nice of you to try to help, but where there's smoke there's fire. Reading any of the prior post from certain people on this board will give you a sense of the drama that follows them. If you don't want to be in that drama, best to keep your private life private.

Good luck to all parties involved.
wldtravel26 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women