Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Passions Erotic Adventures...

It was a hot summer day in Texas. I was down at the pool getting wet and hot. I look up and this hot guy was getting in the pool. I kept looking at his hot ass under my shades. I knew he did not notice me so the longer I was there watching him the wetter I got. My pink pussy started getting wet,hot and moist from looking at his tight arms and his tight ass. I could only imagine his buns of steel. I could only imagine how his arms could wrap around me and take control of my body. I could not take it any longer I had to go.....

I head to my apt and make it to the door and I close it. I lean against it and just cant wait. I take my fingers and slip inside my pussy. I need the relief. I take my other hand and put to my breast and squeeze tight enough to give me the rush I so desire. It is not enough but who do I call. I step in the shower and I take bob with me. It is working.... I hear a knock on the door. I think not now. I was about to cum. I jump out of the shower. I go to the door and it is the sexy pool guy..

I open the door dripping wet from my head to my toe. I have a towel on. He closes the door pushes me against the wall and the towel drops to the floor along with me. I have to devour him. I cant wait. I have to taste him. I need that hard dick in my mouth. I need to run my tongue against his shaft. I need to feel the warmth of it. I unzip his pants and pull it to me. I take it in and I go deeper and deeper. I look up in his eyes and I just want to cum. I take his balls in my mouth as I rub his hard dick. I cant believe he is here.

I pull myself up and lead him to the table. He bends me over and starts pounding me. He pulls my hair and pulls me into him. I go deeper and deeper. I feel his hard dick in me and I cant get enough. I take his hand and slide it to my throat and he starts fucking me more. I am getting wetter and I am about to cum. I cant take much more. He flips me over and gives me a long passionate kiss. He runs his fingers in my pussy. I pull his hand to my mouth and I lick the juice off. He raises my legs and starts pounding me more. I whisper in his ear I want your cum in my mouth. I want to taste the hot cum. I want it to run down my throat. I beg him to stop so I can taste it. He pulls out and cums in my mouth. I take his dick and pull it to me and I start sucking it more. I want more. I want to get him hard again. I want him to cum for me again. I wont stop till he does. I want to drain him so he will always remember me...
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #2
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I don't smoke, but I could use a cigarette right about now,

And that, ladies, is how a threAD should be done. Match it or even come close, and there will be little if any complaining.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
randall flagg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I appreciate you not mentioning me by name. I would hate to be outed.

Great thread - exactly like I remember ( or at least fantasized about)
randall flagg is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #4
Guest040214-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Holy crap..... that was hot.
Guest040214-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
GoManHo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Woody
GoManHo is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:18 AM   #6
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

TP....I want to be a character in chapter 2 of your next story!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Damn TP, that was HOT !!!
Your handle fit's you sweetie.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:53 AM   #8
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Smile

Whew, I need loving now!!!!!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #9
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I'd better get to work sculpting my "buns of steel!"
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:09 AM   #10
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

It has been a boring week not much to do. I just want a break from this hot Texas heat. I want to go to the movies. I do not care what is showing I Want Some Company.. I go over the guys I know and it has to be the perfect one the right participant. I make a few calls and say " Hey You Want to go to the Movies?" I find one. He wants to get out for the afternoon work is boring. We meet at the theater. I just want popcorn, a drink and the most important part a Dick....

He is shocked I want this boring old movie to watch. I take his hand and we walk into the room. He wants to set in the middle I just keep walking to the back. The lights are on and I could not help it I dropped my purse and had to bend over and pick it up. I know he had to see my bare ass and a glimpse of my pussy.

We find a seat in the back row and we chat for a bit. It has been awhile since I seen him. Oh how the sex is awesome. All I can think about is sucking that dick. The movie starts I wait a bit. I am like the cat about to pounce on the mouse. It has to be the perfect time.

I know he hates the movie it is boring but I do not want to leave. It will be the most remembered movie he has ever seen. It will replay in his mind over and over. He will go purchase it to watch at home alone. I will make sure he remembers it.

I lean over and start blowing in his ear. I start kissing his neck and I slowly move my hand to his pants. He just turns his head and looks at me. I give him a big passionate kiss and squeeze his dick. I whisper sweetie this is about worshiping your dick today. It was getting hard. I keep on blowing and rubbing. I run my fingers down to his jewels how they feel just like I remember. I know that dick will feel awesome once again in my mouth. I can tell he is getting harder. I get up and he looks at me. I take his hand and pull to my pussy. The dress is the right height. He feels how wet it is and how it just drips from cum. I lean over and tell him no this is about you. I am here to worship your dick. You just enjoy. He is speechless. I want one last kiss before I go down.

I decide No I can not just suck it. I turn around and slide his hard dick in my wet pussy. I pull his hands to my breast and he pulls me down. I am against him going up and down. I stop and get up and look at him and go slowly to my knees. I am ready for the hard dick. I am ready to suck it dry. I lick my pussy juice off it and he looks at me and just grins. I cant decide do I make it a quick blow job or do I devour it.

The head of his dick feels so right in my mouth. I run my tongue hard against the shaft and go down to his jewels. I take them in one at a time then both. He is getting so wet. I can feel it running everywhere. My face is getting wet and my dress is getting soak. I want that hot cum. I want it and I need it. I reach down and I feel how wet I am. I put my fingers in my pussy and I pull them out and lick them. Oh how did it taste.. I go back to his dick. It is not about me it is about him. It is to show him how much I love his hard dick. How I just want to worship it today. I can tell he is about to blow. He takes his hands and pushes my head deep on his dick. I feel it oh how it taste. It is going down my throat. He does not make a sound. He lays back removes his arms slowly but I am not finished. I enjoy feeling his dick go limp in my mouth. I get up and adjust my dress. I slide in my seat and act the way I am suppose to at the movies. I start eating my popcorn.

He stands up and pulls his pants up and just looks at me with this grin on his face. I lean over and just watch the movie. It ends and he stands up his pants are wet from me being so messy. I look and laugh guess you spilled your drink. We go outside. He walks me to my truck. I lean over and get a kiss and I grab his dick and ask him if he wants to fuck. I know he does I feel how hard it is getting. He gives me a kiss pushes me away and says he has to go. I ask him to come back and I give him one last passionate kiss and I grab his dick. I ask him you sure no quick fuck right here or a quick blow. He pushes me away and says I have to go.. He looks at me grins and walks off shaking his head. I shut the door and lean back and run my hand to my pussy. It is wet. I slide my fingers in it and pull them out and lick and think man who do I call where do I want to fuck at.......

More Passionate Wicked Stories on my yahoogroup.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #11
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Let's go to a matinee TP!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #12
TXHUNTER66
Valued Poster

Damn its hot in here have to check to see if the AC is working.
Hott stuff Passion.
TXHUNTER66 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:14 PM   #13
golfertexas
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Fiction is a great fantasy !!!!!!!!
golfertexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:17 AM   #14
Falcon58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12