Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #16
The Chelsea Stone
Account Disabled

User ID: 122152
My ECCIE Reviews

No one stabbed you in the back i wasnt in chat all day i wasnt talking to anyone why? because i am stuck in a hole in the wall room.. that a client bought for me. Think what you want but i did nothing but sit around and wait for you
Old 10-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #17
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

TD's Rule #4.......

When a provider calls, text's, emails or contacts you for cash..... reply as follows as many times as it takes to get a dial tone or contact is otherwise ended abruptly...

"Sorry your PIN number is invalid.... please contact Customer Support or try another ATM."
Old 10-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #18
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cry me a river. Now tell the whole story Chelsea. I haven't been that big of a bitch yet.

BTW. I did NOT need that money to pay my phone bill. The money is sitting right here and I feel like burning it.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #19
The Chelsea Stone
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Merci That is the story. I have nothing to you and you start sending me accusatory texts like i did something.. please merci your trying to be a victim when sorry but theres no victim in this sob story.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #20
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
Hell yeah the money was kept. Do you think I should send it to her? Someone provided a service for that money and I think I earned it. I had every intention of helping her until she stabbed me repeatedly in the back. Would you really want to give money you sucked a dick for to someone who is calling you names like she is calling me? I do not in the slightest feel the slightest tinge of conscience in my actions. My heart was in the right place. People who know me know that I am a very giving person to a fault. Walrusman wanted a cheap bng is where his true intentions were...trust and believe. If she needs that 60 bucks that bad. I will be happy to buy her a bus ticket with it. So let me know if you need a bus ticket Chelsea dear. I have some blood money I'd be more than pleased to give you.
So by the time you asked for gas money to pick chelsea up and the time you received the money in the parking lot at CVS she stabbed you in the back?

I have to say that I advertised once about giving a certain amount of my donation fee to another provider to help her children out
during Christmas.. boy I would never use another person's misery for my own personal gain and I provided a service for it
also..mercianna, your word is all that you have and without it you have nothing...
Karma is a bitch......
Old 10-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #21
The Chelsea Stone
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Merciana tried to come get me.. but people were telling her i was talking about her and being two faced even though i was with gypsy heart all day waiting for her to come pick me up.. I dont understand how all of a sudden me and merci are at each others throats when just yesterday she was mama hen coming to save her chicky
Old 10-17-2012, 09:17 PM   #22
The Chelsea Stone
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

See how am i throwing you under the bus when im sitting here in public defending you..
Old 10-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #23
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post
TD's Rule #4.......

When a provider calls, text's, emails or contacts you for cash..... reply as follows as many times as it takes to get a dial tone or contact is otherwise ended abruptly...

"Sorry your PIN number is invalid.... please contact Customer Support or try another ATM."
For the record. I did not call, text or contact anyone for cash. PERIOD. He contacted me and offered. I thought he was being nice. But I was mistaken. I think that the bad guy here is walrusman who has tried to manipulate his own mal intentions to make me look bad. Even hints at me and Chelsea running some kind of scam. And probably is the catalyst behind this whole delightful repertoire.
Shame on you walrusman. No more bbbj's for you in the near future.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:23 PM   #24
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Chelsea....I think I smell a rat.

Fawn, I agree...on the karma part. No one is a firmer believer in karma than I. But, I do believe that in the case here...you are mistaken in your judgement on me. Ok. Chelsea I am sorry if I have been misled by he said she said bull shit. I still care and I will still help you get home. To all the shit stirrers and the main turd, walrusman...butt out.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #25
camouflage
Account Disabled

Business must be pretty bad in KC for Chelsea to get stranded there. I wonder what the circumstances were that stranded you there? Why not just drive back to TX, I assume you drove up there? Or I know that KC has an airport that Southwest flys into, direct from Love Field. For the cost of a session, you could have been back in Dallas in 1.5 hrs, $232 currently.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #26
The Chelsea Stone
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Mercianna,
You know i would never talk about you or stab you in the back, i seen how hard you were working in chat to help me. I appreciate everything you and gypsyheart did for me, i dont need anyones help. I just seen that ya'll were genuinely offering so i accepted, if i knew all this would happen, i would have just said no thanks.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #27
The Chelsea Stone
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I was caught in a sting operation in KS and no one was trying to come see me right now they were all busy till tomorrow. The police took my money and my car, money cause its evidence and my car cause its in my dads name
Old 10-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #28
camouflage
Account Disabled

Caught in a sting? You didn't get arrested but all your property was seized?
That doesn't make much sense to me. If true, that sounds like a nice lawsuit opportunity against the city/county...whoever seized your property.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #29
walrusman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
For the record. I did not call, text or contact anyone for cash. PERIOD. He contacted me and offered. I thought he was being nice. But I was mistaken. I think that the bad guy here is walrusman who has tried to manipulate his own mal intentions to make me look bad. Even hints at me and Chelsea running some kind of scam. And probably is the catalyst behind this whole delightful repertoire.
Shame on you walrusman. No more bbbj's for you in the near future.
You could have refused the bj, i considered it a freebie. Or asked for more money. You didn't do either. The gas money was yours anyway. No more white knight for me, I am turning to the darkside for good!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #30
The Chelsea Stone
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

they didnt seize my car they just towed it. they took all my money though for evidence. your not a provider and you havent been caught in a sting so you have no idea
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women