Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-17-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
walrusman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Exclamation what happens in kansas city should stay in kansas city

I was in chat this morning and Chelsea Stone says she is in trouble in Kansas City and needs a ride back to Dallas. Mercicanna offered to drive up and get her but need gas money. I offered to help with $60 to get her there. She came and got the money but spent on her phone bill and did not go. Now I am her all kinds of stories. My advice is stay away from both Chelsea Stone and Mercicanna. probably a misunderstanding but too much drama and possible scam.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

That is beyond fucked up, and I know you felt like you were doing a good deed, which you were. But no good deed goes unpunished and you can kiss $60 goodbye, and I will follow your advice
Old 10-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #3
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

11751648997956435_smMbKXSC_f.jpg
Old 10-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I picked up CS from her hotel, got her some lunch then gave her a $95 gift card so she could get her another room. That is as far as I am willing to go given all the info I heard and only went that far because of the info. As far as Merci, I don't know what is going on there other than she was short of funds.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #5
the_chewtoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

OMG, Ze~ that post is 'teh awesome.'

I give it a 9 of 10. I'd give it a 10, but now I have to go find a towel to sop up the milk I just snarfed all over the screen when I started laughing.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

I need the back story and more popcorn.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #7
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

DAMMIT, WHY CAN'T I BE IN CHAT WHEN THIS DRAMA HAPPENS

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 10-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Some things never change....
Old 10-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WalrusMerci1.jpg

WalrusMerci2.jpg
Old 10-17-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
AT6Texan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

So perfect
Old 10-17-2012, 08:28 PM   #11
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This is what I am going through for trying to help somebody...

I was in chat late last night and The Chelsea Stone let's me know Do not post real life info-Torito She was desperate to get back to Dallas. I told her I would try to come get her but that I did not have the means to drop everything and leave right then.
Between myself and Gypsy Heart we figured how to keep her from being on the street. Gypsy was going to be in KC, i told them I would have to see a client or two before I could think about leaving and Gypsy said she would make sure she was ok. I believed her because Gypsy was very straight forward, and talked clearly and concisely. I could tell she had her act together.
Ok, I had to pay my incall for the day, I had to make some "roses" another $114.00.
Walrusman contacts me that he has $60 that he can spare. I agree to go get it...he is in South Arlington. I drove from Richardson. An hour's drive...at least 2 hrs round trip...he tells me to meet him at the CVS. I park he pulls up gets in my car and hands me the $60. I say thank you...he says... "aren't we going to do something? I ask him what did he want me to do for 60? Mind it cost 20 in gas just to drive to arlington. He wants a bbbj. Right there in front of CVS. I was not comfortable in the car in front of a pharmacy with civilian traffic... He gets more insistent...I almost threw up...I specifically asked him if he had showered and he said he had. That was not true.He is forceful shoving on my head, I will refrain from describing that.
Then guess what? My phone gets turned off, why? because silly me forgot to pay the bill. I simply forgot. Well it was turned off all day. I am out of the loop of communication. I come back to taunts jeers and threats.
I am bombarded with "WTF? why didn't you go get Chelsea??" I am called names like "You had no intention of going you skank ass old bitch.
Threats like..."You got a mixed rep now you are getting another no review worst bj ever"
He is telling people that he gave me money to go get chelsea. 60 was a drop in the bucket compared to what I needed to get there. 60 wouldn't have even got me to Oklahoma City let alone Kansas City. That he gave me money in good faith to go get Chelsea and I just kept it. Like 60 bucks is a lot of money and like i didnt drive an hour over there and an hour back for a whole 30 bucks cause It cost me 20 in gas. Like I really needed that 60 funky dollars to pay my phone bill. WTF ever. I went to get that money to help her. Just like I said. I had every intention of using it to do so and had money of my own, but also have obligations such as phone bills to pay and couldn't spend my living expense money on a unplanned trip to Kansas City. I also would not have driven all the way to Arlington from Richardson for a funky 60 bng. I do have a little bit of standards.
I do not deserve to be treated like this for circumstances that were beyond my control. I did all i could to help her.
Well I wanted the truth out so there it is. When I texted chelsea what was happening to me as a result of trying to help her, and forward her the texts I am getting she was nice enough to respond calling me a bitch and saying she had 2 witnesses that I called her a liar. Now I recall a lot of people calling her a liar. I recall trying to help her against everybody's advice to not do it. Since then she has called me retarded, told me to fuck off and told me I'm not worth it. Her latest text called me a washed up old hag. Lol. Wow... talk about throwing someone under the train. I did nothing but try to help her.
I do not want to run the gauntlet for someone who doesn't give a fuck. I have worked too hard at repairing my reputation. Busted my butt to give stellar service and get nothing but Positive reviews. Why should my record be sullied and my reputation tarnished with a fake review for something that was beyond my control???
I wish I know what was being said about me in chat by a certain stranded provider while I was working on trying to get over there to save her.

You know it is a shame that I really feel that I cannot and will not offer to help any more providers. It backfires every single time. But I can't. I'm sorry but I am not putting myself out there like this ever again unless it's for family.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #12
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Merged threads of the same topic.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
HeadShaftBallsandAll
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
I was in chat late last night and The Chelsea Stone let's me know Private information removed. -Matador She was desperate to get back to Dallas. I told her I would try to come get her but that I did not have the means to drop everything and leave right then.
Between myself and Gypsy Heart we figured how to keep her from being on the street. Gypsy was going to be in KC, i told them I would have to see a client or two before I could think about leaving and Gypsy said she would make sure she was ok. I believed her because Gypsy was very straight forward, and talked clearly and concisely. I could tell she had her act together.
Ok, I had to pay my incall for the day, I had to make some "roses" another $114.00.
Walrusman contacts me that he has $60 that he can spare. I agree to go get it...he is in South Arlington. I drove from Richardson. An hour's drive...at least 2 hrs round trip...he tells me to meet him at the CVS. I park he pulls up gets in my car and hands me the $60. I say thank you...he says... "aren't we going to do something? I ask him what did he want me to do for 60? Mind it cost 20 in gas just to drive to arlington. He wants a bbbj. Right there in front of CVS. I was not comfortable in the car in front of a pharmacy with civilian traffic... He gets more insistent...I almost threw up...I specifically asked him if he had showered and he said he had. That was not true.He is forceful shoving on my head, I will refrain from describing that.
Then guess what? My phone gets turned off, why? because silly me forgot to pay the bill. I simply forgot. Well it was turned off all day. I am out of the loop of communication. I come back to taunts jeers and threats.
I am bombarded with "WTF? why didn't you go get Chelsea??" I am called names like "You had no intention of going you skank ass old bitch.
Threats like..."You got a mixed rep now you are getting another no review worst bj ever"
He is telling people that he gave me money to go get chelsea. 60 was a drop in the bucket compared to what I needed to get there. 60 wouldn't have even got me to Oklahoma City let alone Kansas City. That he gave me money in good faith to go get Chelsea and I just kept it. Like 60 bucks is a lot of money and like i didnt drive an hour over there and an hour back for a whole 30 bucks cause It cost me 20 in gas. Like I really needed that 60 funky dollars to pay my phone bill. WTF ever. I went to get that money to help her. Just like I said. I had every intention of using it to do so and had money of my own, but also have obligations such as phone bills to pay and couldn't spend my living expense money on a unplanned trip to Kansas City. I also would not have driven all the way to Arlington from Richardson for a funky 60 bng. I do have a little bit of standards.
I do not deserve to be treated like this for circumstances that were beyond my control. I did all i could to help her.
Well I wanted the truth out so there it is. When I texted chelsea what was happening to me as a result of trying to help her, and forward her the texts I am getting she was nice enough to respond calling me a bitch and saying she had 2 witnesses that I called her a liar. Now I recall a lot of people calling her a liar. I recall trying to help her against everybody's advice to not do it. Since then she has called me retarded, told me to fuck off and told me I'm not worth it. Her latest text called me a washed up old hag. Lol. Wow... talk about throwing someone under the train. I did nothing but try to help her.
I do not want to run the gauntlet for someone who doesn't give a fuck. I have worked too hard at repairing my reputation. Busted my butt to give stellar service and get nothing but Positive reviews. Why should my record be sullied and my reputation tarnished with a fake review for something that was beyond my control???
I wish I know what was being said about me in chat by a certain stranded provider while I was working on trying to get over there to save her.

You know it is a shame that I really feel that I cannot and will not offer to help any more providers. It backfires every single time. But I can't. I'm sorry but I am not putting myself out there like this ever again unless it's for family.

I'm feeling a popcorn moment coming folks....Wal and Merc have two different accounts of what happened...I have no opinion on how it all wentvdown but I do have a question....what happened to Chelsea Stone, since the op did reveal the money was kept? Is she still stranded or did someone help her?
Old 10-17-2012, 08:52 PM   #14
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell yeah the money was kept. Do you think I should send it to her? Someone provided a service for that money and I think I earned it. I had every intention of helping her until she stabbed me repeatedly in the back. Would you really want to give money you sucked a dick for to someone who is calling you names like she is calling me? I do not in the slightest feel the slightest tinge of conscience in my actions. My heart was in the right place. People who know me know that I am a very giving person to a fault. Walrusman wanted a cheap bng is where his true intentions were...trust and believe. If she needs that 60 bucks that bad. I will be happy to buy her a bus ticket with it. So let me know if you need a bus ticket Chelsea dear. I have some blood money I'd be more than pleased to give you.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #15
The Chelsea Stone
Account Disabled

User ID: 122152
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me explain the story of what happened merci and walrus both the truth mixed up in the jumble of what they wrote. I am stranded in Kansas City I didnt ask anyone to help me Merci OFFERED to come get me and gypsyheart OFFERED to make sure i was okay until Merci got there. Merci was trying to get clients out of chat all day yes she was. i COULD SEE SHE WAS REALLY TRYING TO HELP ME! I never doubted her. I never said she wasnt coming. Walrus asked me if she had gotten me yet and i said no, becuase i was still waiting. I knew what was going on with rent but nonone told me about phone issue. I was never mad at Merci but she started texting me telling me it was my fault and i threw her under the bus and she was calling me a bitch and spoiled brat.. well Merci no one asked you offered. You could have just ignored me like everyone else was i would have been fine by myself. And if you cant take insults hun than dont try to dish them out. I still have all the texts saved that she sent me. I dont care if you tarnish my rep I dont care if no one wants to see me anymore, why? Cause i did nothing wrong but try to get home where i had a house and wasnt all alone, which i am. Me and my puppy are stuck here but am i asking for help? No I'm doing what i have to by myself because it seems that im a spoiled rotten brat. Thanks
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women