Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #31
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

I will no longer be defending Amber on any threads anymore i did not know alot of this i should've look into it a little further than i did........Me and Amber are friends but as far as eccie goes from now on i will let shit hit the fan without me........lol I was a friend defending another friend thats all. My apologies.......... and thanks Shep!
Old 08-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #32
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Yupp
Old 08-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #33
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Too much bullshit associated with this girl and the story she is spinning to Shep. We know she was at this location because another guy had an appointment with her. And who was the pimp/sandwich-bringer that was lurking around and keeping tabs on the OP? And if she is in bed with Amber, who doesn't give a shit about the safety of her ladies or the clients who see them, why would any sane guy go near her. Too much shady shit her to take a chance when there are so many other fine options.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #34
escapeshawshank
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I am the guy that posted a review for brooke earlier in the night. I scheduled an appointment with who I thought was Brooke for 6pm. At about 545 I texted her and said I was near 635 and 75 and needed to know where to go. No response. I then waited til 6 and called. No answer. I.called and texted multiple times with no response.

I then posted in the iso forum that I had some one no show me and was looking for some on to replace her. I didnt want to mention brookes name because I wasnt sure if there was a good reason or if she was being careless. Before I chose to go elsewhere I got a text from her saying she would be ready in a few minutes an to come on by.

After I went to my appt, we got to talking about the appointment setting process and I told her about the mess I went through. She eplained to me that amber did her screening and scheduling. She was upset with her because even she couldnt get a hold of her.

Look, I didnt like the location of the incall. The girls that were outside did not appear to be assosiated with her. It just looked like this place was used by muliple girls. This was not a nice safe incall. I would not go back to see a provider if it was at this place. But I would go back to a different location see Brooke. I really think that amber screwed her up on this one.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #35
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Multiple girls? Now it sounds like the pimp/food delivery guy was actually Amber's collector.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #36
escapeshawshank
Gaining Momentum

Too much drama for me. I am out. Just wanted to get laid and give a good review. If I wanted to BS I would have just stayed at home to hear about how I work too much and I dont help out around the house enough. Just think that Brooke is getting a raw deal because Amber fell asleep on the job and fucked everything up.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #37
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
She or whoever uses her screenname in chat told me Amber Rain screens for her.
Heresay, since we can't prove it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
What does Amber have to do with this girls actions??????? Please explain...........lol These are not Ambers girls...she may screen for them but thats all she does very irrelevant to what went on............. Sorry that happened Daaaaaman you shoulda came and seen me lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
Here's your explanation:

Amber is screening for them. (Are you sure?)

Q: "What does Amber have to do with the girl's actions?" A: Not much. She doesn't' "control" the girls.
Exactlly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
If she is the screener/booker, why would Amber make the appointments for this girl so close together?
She wouldn't, she knows better than that, Unless it was not Amber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
It was Amber logging in with Brooke Banks' handle.
(Are you Sure? ... The jury is still out on that one)
Oh also...that number you guys used to book with Brooke...that is not her number...that's Amber's
(Wrong again, Ambers numbers start with 214 and 972, not 817)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
This is getting better and better!!!

Something that im wondering about??

So the guy that reviewed Brooke just an hour before daaaman... does that mean its amber under male handle? (LMAO, How stupid are we? Escapeshawshank was WITH Brook, posted a review, and said she was 20 something. Amber is 33)

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=515728

Because Shep said this girl doesnt do incalls... yet she has an incall review up an hour before daaman arrives and its the same location he went to and saw guys hanging around so apparently someone is lying either she is pimped and does incalls
We have a member that was in brook and posted a review. (Proof of incall appointment and besides that, Daaaman knows amber and he has a review of her.)

Quote:
Sounded like Brooke agreed to get help from Amber getting business started in Dallas. So she let Amber have access to her account...let her manage all TCB stuff including recommending a no-tel for Brooke to work at.
Lol @ sounded like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
I will no longer be defending Amber on any threads anymore i did not know alot of this i should've look into it a little further than i did........Me and Amber are friends but as far as eccie goes from now on i will let shit hit the fan without me........lol I was a friend defending another friend thats all. My apologies.......... and thanks Shep!
Don't be so quick to BAIL on a friend. Amber is not here to Defend herself. All this is heresay and people trying to point their dirty finger at someone besides brook. I'm not buying this crap until i hear the other side of the story from amber herself. Amber's numbers start with 214 and 972, not 817. On Eccie, Her Amber Rain Account is Disabled as of 7-24-2012 @2:39pm, Her Raindrop Companions Account has been Disabled as of 7-24-2012 @ 2:25 pm Both P411 Accounts Closed. Website down that lists all her companions. If she was really the booker/screener, why close all your advertising for your girls? something don't seem right here.

http://www.raindropcompanions.com/Ou...ompanions.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
Too much bullshit associated with this girl and the story she is spinning to Shep. We know she was at this location because another guy had an appointment with her. And who was the pimp/sandwich-bringer that was lurking around and keeping tabs on the OP? And if she is in bed with Amber, who doesn't give a shit about the safety of her ladies or the clients who see them, why would any sane guy go near her. Too much shady shit her to take a chance when there are so many other fine options.
Exactlly.

The jury is still out,
CG
Old 08-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #38
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Copierguy...if you say so. Watch what happens to other girls in Amber's stable/screening team.

hawaiian dreams and sexyzoeylarue...or however you spell it.

Those girls all left/fired Amber....watch their handles get disabled or guested.

1. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=501220

Sit back and watch instead of trying to be protective.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #39
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is one in every crowd... lol
Old 08-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #40
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Sounds like Shep & Jules is on a MISSION

Shep say's: they all left and fired amber now, lol Amber closed everything down LAST month. I like to hear BOTH sides of the story, not just one and since Amber apparently quit the business and shut all her stuff down. How exactlly is she screening with no contact info any more or websites of her girls? everything is shut down, no activity, no active accounts since 7-24-2012. Look at the above links I posted.

I guess ya'll will have to point that dirty finger elsewhere. It's not nice to Blame or Bash Retired Providers that are not here to Defend themselfs.

CG
Old 08-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #41
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Hey dude,

I don't know Jules...never met her. I do know Amber...i don't dislike her-I hate her games.

The shit that makes to the boards are filtered...if you only get info from here. You are getting someones filtered info.

But again...just sit back and watch what happens to those handles I mentioned above...Let actions speak

...This is too much for me...I am now putting myself on posting-gag order.

Peace!
Old 08-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #42
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Outside of all the drama this thread has created from the original Rightly Self-Imposed NCNS(good Job Daaaaaman). The one thing that's mentioned by Daaaaaman and Escapeshawshank is that when they saw a Pimp's Harem and/or Nest of girls outside of the room they got out of there. When anyone sees a Pimp Nest with their Harem hanging around, turn around and leave.

I'm just happy that I now remember how many "a"s to put in Daaaaaman's handle without looking back thru a thread...LOL
Old 08-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #43
escapeshawshank
Gaining Momentum

Sorry about that Von...I actually stayed and had a good time. Now it did make me nervous, but I did stay. Sorry about the confusion. I know I said I was out and posted again, but like Shep 3.0 the gag order is in place on my posting. Seriously. For real this time.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #44
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hey dude,

I don't know Jules...never met her. I do know Amber...i don't dislike her-I hate her games.

The shit that makes to the boards are filtered...if you only get info from here. You are getting someones filtered info.

But again...just sit back and watch what happens to those handles I mentioned above...Let actions speak

Peace!
Ditto!!

Ive never met Shep or even had a conversation with him, so what mission we are on is beyond me. Trust me there isnt some conspiracy going on here to ruin a "good provider" I think more and more people are just starting to see the obvious!

If you are going by what you read here only you are a fool! I know first hand exactly what is going on and what type of people are involved. I stopped all associations with that "screener" last year when I found out what type of person they were and what they were involved in so none of this is a surprise to me in the least. I am just shocked it took this long for the truth to come out.

I will just sit back and watch this train wreck from afar now

P.S shes back http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=516203
Old 08-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #45
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Hey dude,

Peace!
Please do not drag me into this Carry on
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women