Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #16
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
What does Amber have to do with this girls actions??????? Please explain...........lol These are not Ambers girls...she may screen for them but thats all she does very irrelevant to what went on............. Sorry that happened Daaaaaman you shoulda came and seen me lol
Here's your explanation:

Amber is screening for them. She's supposedly checking out the gentlemen for the girls' safety. She is therefore attaching her/her agency's name to the interaction, IF she is known as the screening agent.

From the hobbyist side, if there is a security issue as above, EVERYONE involved is culpable. If Amber's agency wants to screen for pimped girls who's male "companions" want to follow around their clientele, then she is going to catch the fallout of it too.

Q: "What does Amber have to do with the girl's actions?" A: Not much. She doesn't' "control" the girls. But those actions reflect on who Amber chooses to do business with.

Apparently her screening doesn't consider or care about client safety. Or rather, her screening of her girls doesn't include or care about how she conducts her business. That's important to note. Anyone in the future who wishes to see a provider that happens to have Amber's group screen for them may be subject to similar circumstances.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #17
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandee69 View Post
What does Amber have to do with this girls actions??????? Please explain...........lol These are not Ambers girls...she may screen for them but thats all she does very irrelevant to what went on............. Sorry that happened Daaaaaman you shoulda came and seen me lol
Surely you jest
Old 08-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #18
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If she is the screener/booker, why would Amber make the appointments for this girl so close together?

Oh, wait.. I bet there's a great explanation about how this has nothing to do with her. Just a big misunderstanding. -_-
Old 08-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #19
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Sometimes 14 pics just ain't enough.

Better go with 15 from here on out to make sure this doesn't happen again (the 15th pic should be devoted to the guy leaving the incall).
Old 08-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #20
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
Here's your explanation:

Amber is screening for them. She's supposedly checking out the gentlemen for the girls' safety. She is therefore attaching her/her agency's name to the interaction, IF she is known as the screening agent.

From the hobbyist side, if there is a security issue as above, EVERYONE involved is culpable. If Amber's agency wants to screen for pimped girls who's male "companions" want to follow around their clientele, then she is going to catch the fallout of it too.

Q: "What does Amber have to do with the girl's actions?" A: Not much. She doesn't' "control" the girls. But those actions reflect on who Amber chooses to do business with.

Apparently her screening doesn't consider or care about client safety. Or rather, her screening of her girls doesn't include or care about how she conducts her business. That's important to note. Anyone in the future who wishes to see a provider that happens to have Amber's group screen for them may be subject to similar circumstances.
Pow Bishes

Old 08-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #21
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Thank God that clients like myself who see those girls who use P411 as their main form of screening don't have to worry about any of those peoviders having pimps/managers/boyfriends/rappers who hang around the incall.

Because of course the screener should definitely be involved do deeply in each provider's business as to check whether any man in her life could possibly hang around her when he is not hard at work....
Old 08-04-2012, 11:29 AM   #22
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

It was Amber logging in with Brooke Banks' handle. I just got off the phone with Brooke she didn't even know she had an appointment w daaaaaman. Also that was not her in chat nor posting in ISO.

Brooke is devastated...and I walked her through on changing her password. She now has control of her handle.

I knew this sounded weird when Brooke had an incall in Dallas...I have seen her over 20 times. She ONLY does outcall and is truly independent.

Oh also...that number you guys used to book with Brooke...that is not her number...that's Amber's
Old 08-04-2012, 11:38 AM   #23
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is getting better and better!!!

Something that im wondering about??

So the guy that reviewed Brooke just an hour before daaaman... does that mean its amber under male handle? Because Shep said this girl doesnt do incalls... yet she has an incall review up an hour before daaman arrives and its the same location he went to and saw guys hanging around so apparently someone is lying either she is pimped and does incalls or her "screener" has stolen her info and is working a bait & switch because they have ruined their own rep?... hmmmmmmmmmm so many possibilities lol
Old 08-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #24
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
It was Amber logging in with Brooke Banks' handle. I just got off the phone with Brooke she didn't even know she had an appointment w daaaaaman. Also that was not her in chat nor posting in ISO.

Brooke is devastated...and I walked her through on changing her password. She now has control of her handle.

I knew this sounded weird when Brooke had an incall in Dallas...I have seen her over 20 times. She ONLY does outcall and is truly independent.

Oh also...that number you guys used to book with Brooke...that is not her number.
So....

Who was in that hotel room the dude was walking out of and then driving around?

So how did someone else get her password in the first place? Giving another person access to your account without express permission from the staff is a banning offense.

Claiming that you know for a fact that a provider on here is "truly independent" is hilarious.....

If Brooke did not post this ad herself on 8/2 where she is claiming in the ad:
Quote:
Hey guys. I'm here and will be in Dallas from now thru the weekend.

Book with me now to have the time of your life.

I'm young, vibrant, and ready to see you.

I'll be located in Dallas around 635/75 area.

This will be the first time in quite a while that I've been in Dallas to play with you Dallas gent's.

So, make sure you don't miss me again.

Call 469-554-0237 to book now or pm me your references or p411 information to speed up the waiting time.

So, that number in her ad is not hers?

Does Brooke need that ad edited or removed?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #25
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Sounded like Brooke agreed to get help from Amber getting business started in Dallas. So she let Amber have access to her account...let her manage all TCB stuff including recommending a no-tel for Brooke to work at.

Disaster at it's finest...

By the way, I gave Daaaaaaman her REAL number. Brooke and daaaaaaman connected.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #26
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The girl escapeshawshank saw did have a lip piercing...was it Brooke or one of Amber's other girls?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #27
Shep3.0
Premium Access

I am not sure....but Brooke's number starts with 817. She is a Ft Worth area gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
So....

Who was in that hotel room the dude was walking out of and then driving around?

So how did someone else get her password in the first place? Giving another person access to your account without express permission from the staff is a banning offense.

Claiming that you know for a fact that a provider on here is "truly independent" is hilarious.....

If Brooke did not post this ad herself on 8/2 where she is claiming in the ad:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

So, that number in her ad is not hers?

Does Brooke need that ad edited or removed?
Old 08-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #28
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
By the way, I gave Daaaaaaman her REAL number. Brooke and daaaaaaman connected.
Oh. An 817 number?

So when Brooke posted in Dallas ISO back on July 4th, that she was was in a hit and run accident and posted her number here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...45#post2881245
817-875-3496

Might want to call Brooke and tell her the number in her showcase is the number you're saying is not hers.

Brooke has been getting reviews in other cities so not sure why she would need anyone to help her :get started" here in Dallas.

I mean, hell, you posted that you've seen her 20 times? What sort of help getting started could she need?

This is a such a total hilarious train wreck......
Old 08-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #29
pollack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Brooke's reviews from Omaha are not her - another Brooke Banks. She was in Fort Worth at the time the most recent of those reviews was posted "same day".
Old 08-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #30
Shep3.0
Premium Access

She barely knows how to use eccie...LL-that's not her number either lol

Crazy huh...I got a text from that number last week asking for donations due to house fire. Yeah shit gets deeper uh.

I asked who was this?...then the texts stopped.

....This is Brooke's REAL number (817) 939-2539. Posted with her permission
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women