Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446
Default Brooke Banks - FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I wasn't sure where to post this. I was thinking the men's locker room but nah, coed discussions will work, FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

So I am in chat tonight and Brooke sends me a pm when I get in. I have checked her out before and wanted to see her so when she sent me the pm I am like, FUCK YA!!!!!!!! She was in North Dallas, works for me. I send her my cell through p411, she texts me and I am on my way. She tells me to text her when I am exiting the freeway. I text her as I am exiting the freeway. I get stopped at the red light for about a minute.

Light turns green, I cross the freeway, turn right into the hotel entrance. She had given me the room number already. I go around the building, driving, to find the room number. I find it and as I find it the door opens and out walks a male. Now I dont know if this is a boyfriend/manager or pimp. I have no idea. But anyways I am like, FUCK. I slow down and he looks at me. Now I am like, FUCK. So I leave the hotel and drive down the street. I turn around and wait. I now see his truck and he starts driving away. I can see his truck. Then he stops, waits a minute, then leaves the hotel and comes the way I drove out of the hotel and passes me. He looks at me and I keep driving.

Okay, I get it, but now he is gone. Still a little sketchy, not what I want to see, but fuck it. I think with my penis all the time and still want to see her so I go back in the hotel area and park in front of another building. I get out of my car and start walking around the building. Now next to the hotel is a gate and I see him pull in and park on the other side of the gate behind this dumpster that is sitting there. I am like FUCK THIS. So I go back to my car, get back in and drive away, I also see him pull out of the parking lot and drive away. Now I am curious so I drive around the block and into this gas station that is on the corner. He had also went around the block as I see him in the parking lot, talking to two people, then he pulls out and crosses the street in his truck, backs into a parking space and parks.

At this point I am done. So I just leave, don't text her at all and drive back home. I still hadnt received a text from her until about an hour after I was supposed to be there. I figured she didnt text me earlier cause she knew what I saw. Anyways I got the text and she said "Really, NCNS"? I typed back that "I saw the guy leave your hotel room". She then said he just brought her food, then I got another text a minute later that this was the same guy knocking on her door all day for someone else.

So I guess I did a NCNS but let me tell you what, I would do a NCNS again if I see a guy walk out of the hotel room I am supposed to go into. Providers, if you have a boyfriend/manager/pimp make sure he leaves the hotel room BEFORE I arrive.

She did text me asking if I wanted to reschedule. Uh, no thanks. I was hoping to write another review tonight but this will work. Take it for what it is worth.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
escapeshawshank
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I saw her tonight without issue. I didnt feel fully comfortable with the location and a lot of seedy looking characters hanging around. I also noticed that there were a lot of other girls hanging out outside near her room.

I actually posted a review about my visit with her about an hour before you posted this. I hope you went to the correct room. PM me the room # and I will let you know if it was the same one I went to.

I had a really good time. Sorry you didnt get to sample her.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Wow a FUCK NO from Daaaman. I think thats the first one I've seen.

Gotta love pimps... maybe he is "one of the good ones"... LOL Sorry I almost said that with a straight face.

Was it at least a nice truck :P
Old 08-04-2012, 02:42 AM   #4
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Professionalism or crash-n-burn

It's Threads like this that Keep me safe, Thanks for the Intel Daaaaman.

Ladies, with all the compitition in DFW, Can we be a little more Professional here? If you know a client is coming, why would you have Traffic outside or around your door? Eat earlier or eat later. Tell your girlfriends to find another place to hang out because your working here. Don't book to close also means traffic outside or around your door.

If you got a manager/pimp/boyfriend/bodyguard and he don't know how to be a little more invisable, just tell him you just lost a client with over 450 OK's and your phone might stop ringing.

CG
Old 08-04-2012, 03:48 AM   #5
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

She couldn't even get her story straight? At first it was someone she knew bringing food. One minute later it's some stranger who has been knocking on the wrong door all day.

The only guy who should walk out of that room should be the previous customer and he should be gone at least 30-45 minutes before your appointment time, to allow for shower and freshening up time. If he was a customer leaving just as you arrived, she's not taking enough time to wash off his DNA and bodily fluids, and that's just downright nasty.

The presence of another man gives the impression that she's booking appointments too close together, or her manager/pimp/boyfriend doesn't know how to stay in the background and not be seen by the client. Bad business any way you look at it.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:26 AM   #6
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...Daaaaman I am sorry this happened to you. That's pretty messed up. Her loss... you are a gentleman of a client whose opinion is respected and valued in the community...that was totally uncalled for. I think Copierguy hit the nail on the head with his response, I completely agree. I hope your next session totally rocks to make up for your wasted time.
On the up note...Ask me about the smokin double I just had next time we're in chat...all I can say is ... FUCK YAAAAAAAAA!!!!! (It was with someone you haven't seen yet btw & she has a BAD ASS body w/ a super cool personality...)
SLUTS UNITED and what??? !!!!!! Hell Yeah!
Old 08-04-2012, 05:08 AM   #7
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

She or whoever uses her screenname in chat told me Amber Rain screens for her.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:33 AM   #8
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Excellant example of situational awareness. Guys have to keep an eye on our surroundings too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaaaaman View Post
So I guess I did a NCNS but let me tell you what, I would do a NCNS again if I see a guy walk out of the hotel room I am supposed to go into.
Gotta disagree. IMO no reason for not communicating with a lady and just saying; "Saw that dude walking out. I'm spooked. I gotta bail on ya".
Old 08-04-2012, 07:01 AM   #9
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
She or whoever uses her screenname in chat told me Amber Rain screens for her.
Lmfaooooooo
Old 08-04-2012, 08:08 AM   #10
durango95
Account Disabled

You have to always think with the Big Head when you are in a situaiton that is not comfortble. I always enjoy reading the reviews posted by Daaaaman and this one is informative and I appreciate the information. We all have to be careful out there. Too many good ladies to choose from and not take any risks. Now party on.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:28 AM   #11
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Daaaaman, your first clue should have been, she's NOT the driver. lol
Trivia Question: What kind of truck is that with extended cab?
Was this the kind of truck he was driving Daaaman? lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brooke1.jpg (35.5 KB, 1143 views)
Old 08-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #12
LucadeJure
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

If the dude was just bringing her food, why is he tailing the client from point to point in a vehicle? Very poor street craft on the part of the food delivery dude.

Glad you're safe daaaaaman.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #13
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow...a Fuck No from Daaaaaman? This chick really messed up! I'm glad you're okay Daaaaaman.

Keep with it the Fuck Ya's and screw the Fuck No's. LOL or NOT.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:28 AM   #14
scurryken
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Thanks Daaaaman. This chick also got me in chat and I almost went to see her. If the girl has a pimp/boyfriend/manager or whatever us hobby guys should never see any signs of that.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:39 AM   #15
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

What does Amber have to do with this girls actions??????? Please explain...........lol These are not Ambers girls...she may screen for them but thats all she does very irrelevant to what went on............. Sorry that happened Daaaaaman you shoulda came and seen me lol
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women